Author Topic: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.  (Read 23763 times)

BooRadley

Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« on: August 16, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »

Surprised Arabs have it harder than Asians tbh.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 10:45:18 PM »
arab numbers are too high.  look at bobs, ach and kamali.  in the real world cut 1/3 from blacks (non-africans) and latinos because it comes down just to contact.

i'm talking white women here, don't really give a fuck about a man;s dating habits.

standard graph by university sociology nerds who don't date.  

BooRadley

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »
arab numbers are too high.  look at bobs, ach and kamali.  in the real world cut 1/3 from blacks (non-africans) and latinos because it comes down just to contact.

standard graph by university sociology nerds who don't date. 

You mad?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 10:51:05 PM »
All I'm really seeing from this chart is that errbody wanna find love, but no body want to end up with no ashy ass black people.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 10:51:14 PM »

You mad?

you upset because the numbers are fraudulent, as with most americant datum.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 10:53:16 PM »
All I'm really seeing from this chart is that errbody wanna find love, but no body want to end up with no ashy ass black people.

when whites hit a certain age, they become real flaky, skin falls off like a dry cracker. it's amazing.  i don;t see the trend with blacks, latins or asians.  explain this?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 10:54:05 PM »
Intedasting chart.

-yeah nobody wanna date blacks except a few mudsharks. Black women are just  :-X not even black men will touch em.

-not sure the hate against East Indians they're hot, but there are often cultural differences.

-middle eastern are white but for this "study" I see why they separated. Again cultural difference more than looks.

BooRadley

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 10:54:43 PM »
you upset because the numbers are fraudulent, as with most americant datum.

The study was most likely done by LIBERAL sociologists.

So yeah, you mad.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 10:56:28 PM »
when whites hit a certain age, they become real flaky, skin falls off like a dry cracker. it's amazing.  i don;t see the trend with blacks, latins or asians.  explain this?

BooRadley

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 10:57:04 PM »
Intedasting chart.

-yeah nobody wanna date blacks except a few mudsharks. Black women are just  :-X not even black men will touch em.

-not sure the hate against East Indians they're hot, but there are often cultural differences.

-middle eastern are white but for this "study" I see why they separated. Again cultural difference more than looks.

East Indians? Hot? Fuck are you smoking dude

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 10:59:14 PM »

i've yet to see one eastern indian male with a white women in southen cal but their #s are only second to asians.  statisically, i see more Afro-Americans with white women than even latin men, just based on visual observations.

i don't pay much attention to middle easterns outside of getbig members.

::)  

Americant Datum Chart

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 11:00:19 PM »

East Indians? Hot? Fuck are you smoking dude

The hot ones are very hot is what I meant. The ugly ones, yeah,  :-X
Hope this clarifies.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 11:04:14 PM »
i've yet to see one eastern indian male with a white women in southen cal but their #s are only second to asians.  statisically, i see more Afro-Americans with white women than even latin men, just based on visual observations.

i don't pay much attention to middle easterns outside of getbig members.

::)  

Americant Datum Chart

Asians and whites are everywhere , both ways, growing up in SoCal it's nothing special considering Asians are third in population in minorities and Latinos are 1

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 11:09:47 PM »
Asians and whites are everywhere , both ways, growing up in SoCal it's nothing special considering Asians are third in population in minorities and Latinos are 1

what's you point?  based on visual observations from sample pools in California with a population of over 33M those numbers are fraudulent as usual.  California has a very good diverse population, so it's safer to base observations than a Southern :-X state like Mississippi.  Maybe the datum is from the Univ of Mississippi.  

BooRadley

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »
It's hard to accept I know.

You'll accept it eventually though Tyrone.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2013, 12:20:47 AM »
what's you point?  based on visual observations from sample pools in California with a population of over 33M those numbers are fraudulent as usual.  California has a very good diverse population, so it's safer to base observations than a Southern :-X state like Mississippi.  Maybe the datum is from the Univ of Mississippi.  

Maybe u can help me out here why do Latinos spend their whole pay check on designer clothes and gay hair cuts trying to look like guidos? I see these types all the time? The gay eyebrows, white belts, 250 dollar jeans, faux haux hair styles??! And they always say "always gotta stay fresh" ::)

Please explain

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2013, 12:57:18 AM »

you are a stinking filthy ape.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2013, 01:07:25 AM »
The media portrays men as being more superficial than women, but reality is the opposite. Men are more willing to fuck other races than women for some reason.

There was an OKCupid study showing that women think that 80% of men are "below average" looking, whereas men rated 50% of women below average which seems more objective and fair.

There are probably biological reasons for these differences.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 01:38:26 AM »
feels good to be white

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 01:47:56 AM »
50% of white men exclude Asians and 80% exclude east Indians?

indian girls are beautiful... middle eastern girls too.... and Asian girls, are, well... about all I date. lol.

I avoid Mexican girls... and generally Filipinas because of the catholic crap... no black girls b/c I don't wanna be sleeping next to a girl who doesn't wash her hair... and avoid white girls because I don't wanna bang a girl who's sucked 60 cocks.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2013, 01:48:53 AM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2013, 02:06:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure we established that you absolutely want to end up with THIS ashy ass black lady, Flexatron. Plus, come on, my complexion is perfect. Not a flake in sight.

You know, I've had enough of these mixed messages. This alternate-universe-in-another-life-getbig-internet relationship is OVER! There will be no Lobstaflex. CHOCOLATE BOOTY IS LEAVING THE BUILDING!

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 02:09:12 AM »
50% of white men exclude Asians and 80% exclude east Indians?

indian girls are beautiful... middle eastern girls too.... and Asian girls, are, well... about all I date. lol.

I avoid Mexican girls... and generally Filipinas because of the catholic crap... no black girls b/c I don't wanna be sleeping next to a girl who doesn't wash her hair... and avoid white girls because I don't wanna bang a girl who's sucked 60 cocks.
Hilarious. Aaaaaand true.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2013, 03:41:11 AM »
Surprised Arabs have it harder than Asians tbh.

Must be all the terrorist-events during the years as well as Media showing more and more of muslims/islams to the world, things that were of no consequence for common woman back in the 80s

Everyone is aware now.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2013, 04:02:23 AM »
^
Yes. The Zionist controlled media doing a great job slandering the Arabs.