Author Topic: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.  (Read 23798 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Dating racial preference chart for white men and women.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 04:11:06 AM »
^
Yes. Media doing a great job telling the truth about the Arabs.

Not counting Big Ach though

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2013, 04:20:09 AM »
Not counting Big Ach though

Ach the cock, gotta love him.  ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2013, 05:07:26 AM »
A hot girl is a hot girl, id fuck any race as long as they are hot boderline fuckable even a paki.

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 06:09:48 AM »
Men are more willing to fuck other races than women for some reason.

White women wanna date white men because they are the best bread winners.

Men wanna be with hot a woman "regardless" of race.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2013, 07:02:36 AM »
EVERY white girl I have known who only dated black guys was truly messed up in the head. True story. 

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 10:35:08 AM »
EVERY white girl I have known who only dated black guys was truly messed up in the head. True story. 
I generally feel this way about ANY [race][gender] who only dates [other race]. There's something bizarre and shitty about fetishizing another race and COMPLETELY, ACTIVELY rejecting your own. White dudes who only date asians? Also fucked up (and sketchy). Black ladies who will only date white dudes? Fucked up. Black dudes who will only date Latinas? Fucked up... I could go on.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 10:40:01 AM »
interracial dating is far better than the phaggotry that the liberal media is pushing on people these days
~

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 10:46:14 AM »
I generally feel this way about ANY [race][gender] who only dates [other race]. There's something bizarre and shitty about fetishizing another race and COMPLETELY, ACTIVELY rejecting your own. White dudes who only date asians? Also fucked up (and sketchy). Black ladies who will only date white dudes? Fucked up. Black dudes who will only date Latinas? Fucked up... I could go on.

Please don't.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 10:55:54 AM »

Black women - disgusting and major headaches
White women  - stupid and clueless
Asian women - Nothing really to talk about
Latin women - same traits a black women

What's left?

The Ferns...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 11:00:35 AM »
Trailer Park Dwellers
Injuns (dot)
Red Sea Pedestrians
Taco Benders (non-injun)
Nips
Injuns (squaw)
Assorted Hot Slantyeyes
Cosbys
Camel Humpers
Chinks
Trayvon's Sistas
SE Asian Monkey Peoples
Aboriginal Australians.  Whoa.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »
I've always been partial to Latinas, but I kept my mind open.

I'm married now, of course, so the discussion is purely academic from my perspective.
~

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2013, 11:13:32 AM »

You're saying there's still a shot we can patch things up then?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2013, 11:15:58 AM »
We should all only date within our races and or Tribes.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »

There is certainly some truth in what you say.  And I am not talking about someone who has dated outside their race, but rather those who do it exclusively. I am sure psychologists would have a field day with it being about some deep rooted dislike of themselves. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2013, 11:23:52 AM »
I've always been partial to Latinas, but I kept my mind open.

I'm married now, of course, so the discussion is purely academic from my perspective.

Being partial is very different and I see no problem with that. 

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
its a bit anecdotal since we don't know the sample size, my experiences in the dating world and some research however are not too far from this, one thing to get out of the way is that men are always more open to dating/ fucking other races, women tend to be more conscious of how other people percieve them so they are lot more close minded when it comes to sex or dating.

White women= they still overwhelmingly date white men, after that it's usually latino men and then blacks, asian  and indian men tend to be at the bottom. Moreover there is a decent amount of white women that date black or hispanic men exclusively way (less than 10% but still a decent amount)...asians and indians have it the hardest.

Black women= They have it hard in the dating game but contrary to popular belief the really pretty ones date outside their race with no problems, for the most part they stick with black men, then white men and then latinos. Asian men rarely date anything that isn't asian or white so that combination is rare.

Asian women = In Asia they stick to Asian men but here it's either Asian or White exclusively, if they are from the hood they may date black or hispanic but that union is rare. White men have the edge here.

Indian Women= Indian men or white not much else after that although I have been with some indian women and seen some indian women who prefer black dudes

White men = white women...honestly though men in general will fuck anything good that's willing to fuck them so...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
well, i'm a tall white guy with blue eyes.. and blond hair when I was younger..... I don't wanna 'date' or mate with a girl who's a female version of myself.

I want the opposite.. short, dark hair, and the darkest eyes possible... that's ususally Asian girls. Asian girls usually have great calves, good cheekbones, round cheeks, big smiles, dark hair, big dark eyes, small hands, and small feet... and they age well. White girls... eh..... east indian girls ususally don't have the calves/legs, but they're still pretty.

brazillian girls for some reason don't do it for me, but Colombians usually do... Mexican girls are pretty, but rarely have the legs..... but they're all catholic, so i'd date/fuck them, but couldn't marry them.

American indian girls are drunks and inbred's. so it's a no-go.

black girls... i'd bang'em... maybe... but they tend to have big feet and hands and slim calves... and tend to be tall.... not to mention the hair not being washed and oily.... and there's always the "66%of AA Women having herpes" thing... soooo...nah

white girls tend to be kinda dumb... and sluts...and Christians. three strikes. and they don't age well. give me a smart jewish girl who went to school for finance and i'd date her in a heartbeat though.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
Maybe u can help me out here why do Latinos spend their whole pay check on designer clothes and gay hair cuts trying to look like guidos? I see these types all the time? The gay eyebrows, white belts, 250 dollar jeans, faux haux hair styles??! And they always say "always gotta stay fresh" ::)

Please explain

Always gotta stay fresh is the reason :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2013, 11:34:38 AM »
well, i'm a tall white guy with blue eyes.. and blond hair when I was younger..... I don't wanna 'date' or mate with a girl who's a female version of myself.

I want the opposite.. short, dark hair, and the darkest eyes possible... that's ususally Asian girls. Asian girls usually have great calves, good cheekbones, round cheeks, big smiles, dark hair, big dark eyes, small hands, and small feet... and they age well. White girls... eh..... east indian girls ususally don't have the calves/legs, but they're still pretty.

brazillian girls for some reason don't do it for me, but Colombians usually do... Mexican girls are pretty, but rarely have the legs..... but they're all catholic, so i'd date/fuck them, but couldn't marry them.

American indian girls are drunks and inbred's. so it's a no-go.

black girls... i'd bang'em... maybe... but they tend to have big feet and hands and slim calves... and tend to be tall.... not to mention the hair not being washed and oily.... and there's always the "66%of AA Women having herpes" thing... soooo...nah

white girls tend to be kinda dumb... and sluts...and Christians. three strikes. and they don't age well. give me a smart jewish girl who went to school for finance and i'd date her in a heartbeat though.

Translation.  You hate yourself.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2013, 11:35:05 AM »
All I'm really seeing from this chart is that errbody wanna find love, but no body want to end up with no ashy ass black people.

You're hardly errbody. You're 1/10 of the world population, have the hardest time of any racial groups to conceive and everything about your genetics is recessive. All I see is race of people sticking together for its survival and avoiding the genetically dominant race as to protect the species.

:-*

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2013, 11:39:12 AM »
You're hardly errbody. You're 1/10 of the world population, have the hardest time of any racial groups to conceive and everything about your genetics is recessive. All I see is race of people sticking together for its survival and avoiding the genetically dominant race as to protect the species.

:-*

Wiggs it was a buddy of mine from the service who clued me in to the crazy-ass white girl phenomenon. He was constantly having white chicks just throw themselves at him.  I witnessed it many times.  He would just throw their numbers away, Etc.   he told me his grandma told him to stay away from white girls.  Nothin but trouble!   

He married a gorgeous light skinned girl. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2013, 11:43:00 AM »
Translation.  You hate yourself.

translation is I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2013, 11:45:48 AM »
translation is I KNOW WHAT I WANT.

So if you were a female you wouldnt bang yourself?

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2013, 11:47:08 AM »
Wiggs it was a buddy of mine from the service who clued me in to the crazy-ass white girl phenomenon. He was constantly having white chicks just throw themselves at him.  I witnessed it many times.  He would just throw their numbers away, Etc.   he told me his grandma told him to stay away from white girls.  Nothin but trouble!  

He married a gorgeous light skinned girl.  

As you all know, I was the biggest proponent for interracial dating. But when 42% of women of your race have never been married, that's a problem. I'm sure there are nice white women out there but there are so many snare and traps out there for black men its insane so no, I'm not fuckin with no more white women. Only women from the black race or tribes of Israel. Including. Blacks Latinos and Native Americans. No daughters of Esau, no daughters Japheth and no daughters Ishmael.

I'm pretty sure between all the fine ass black, latina and native Americans I'll be alright.