Author Topic: Russian Gays Look to U.S. for Asylum......NO THANKS, we have plenty already.  (Read 5424 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
did you type that one handed
;D

after all the gay jokes he starts a thread like this

Do you believe that there is a part of Tedom that wants out?

bigmc

• Getbig V
;D

after all the gay jokes he starts a thread like this

Do you believe that there is a part of Tedom that wants out?

its clear he is trying to tell us something
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Can we send the Mayor of Bodybuilding to Russia for a hot Russian girl whore?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

I wonder if gays of Russia fought for motherland when Georgians tried the surprise invasion?
Because I know that muslmis of Russia did their part and actually fought in frontline.

Considering this, the gay drummers are more useless for Russia.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
I wonder if gays of Russia fought for motherland when Georgians tried the surprise invasion?
Because I know that muslmis of Russia did their part and actually fought in frontline.

Considering this, the gay drummers are more useless for Russia.

Chechen mercenaries.....churki.

Ты Русский? Откуда......

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

told you guys tedandjim was wanting to try on a new pair of shoes.
b

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Modern day Sodom... LOL. Why are people so obsessed about who holds hands with whom, how consenting adults mush their privates together and who people love? I've genuinely never understood why a gay man's life affects the life of so many straight men and women.

The U.S. has always been a melting pot, full of just about everything – even Russians, it may surprise you to know.

Christians, housewifes and politicians who tend to christians and housewifes - tend to be.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia :
"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia , to work and eat in Russia , should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia , and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America , England , Holland and France , if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.
The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Has this guy ever started a thread where he doesn't end up getting destroyed?    ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
give tedim asylum@!

mass243

• Getbig V
I initially said this new law sanctioning spreading of gay propaganda to minors was stupid and unnecessary move, but having seen how friggin' much this has caused crying from hostile powers in wide range from liberal politicians, entertainment industry, I have come to conclusion that Russians must be doing something right.
I, as a common person, might not know what exactly is behind this battle but I've a feeling it's more than just conservative clause in a book of law. Something bigger.

mass243

• Getbig V

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
I see the three schmoes are bootlicking me again....

Three twinks, one a smelly paki who can't get a hooker to fuck him, one has juiced so much the only spermatozoid is in his rectum after Gal has one too many, and a big one who only has gay sex in prison. With one child conceived between all three knobpolishers....lol

I have 3 times the children you 3 queers have.....unless that growth Sev has on his torso is a gay egg readying to hatch....ROTF.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
We need some Russian whores over here.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
I see the three schmoes are bootlicking me again....

Three twinks, one a smelly paki who can't get a hooker to fuck him, one has juiced so much the only spermatozoid is in his rectum after Gal has one too many, and a big one who only has gay sex in prison. With one child conceived between all three knobpolishers....lol

I have 3 times the children you 3 queers have.....unless that growth Sev has on his torso is a gay egg readying to hatch....ROTF.

???

are you high when you post here?
b

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

The sad blowjob pose.