Author Topic: REAL BODYBUILDING #2 with Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun  (Read 5097 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
REAL BODYBUILDING #2 with Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun
« on: August 17, 2013, 10:45:32 PM »
Check out the newest episode of Real Bodybuilding! This week Matt Meinrod sits in for PJ Braun. The IFBB Europa Super Show in Dallas broken down and discussed, Zack Khan's debut, DLB rise to competitive prominence, and Phil Heath caught on tape!

http://ironempireradio.com/2013/08/17/real-bodybuilding-with-aaron-singerman--pj-braun-2.aspx
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: REAL BODYBUILDING #2 with Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 08:36:52 AM »
 I don't know where you guys keep hearing Ramy is 26, I have never heard that ever.

People say he is 28 years old and there is no controversy here at all, his birthday is dec 16, 1984

but anyway, good points, again good show, interesting views, worth watching guys  ;)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 08:45:48 AM »
Check out the newest episode of Real Bodybuilding! This week Matt Meinrod sits in for PJ Braun. The IFBB Europa Super Show in Dallas broken down and discussed, Zack Khan's debut, DLB rise to competitive prominence, and Phil Heath caught on tape!

http://ironempireradio.com/2013/08/17/real-bodybuilding-with-aaron-singerman--pj-braun-2.aspx

Is it true that you slept with a tranny in Brazil?
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 09:05:22 AM »

lol

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 09:43:53 AM »

Is it true you wished death on Lee Priest's daughter?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 09:45:34 AM »
Why don't you have Vince Basile on your show?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 10:00:02 AM »
Aaron, you were more important for rxmuscle than those guys (Dave) probably would've thought. The site (wrap-ups etc.) is pretty much dead/worthless since you have left.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 11:36:10 AM »

A? As in only one? No, that's a lie.
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 11:38:38 AM »
Aaron, you were more important for rxmuscle than those guys (Dave) probably would've thought. The site (wrap-ups etc.) is pretty much dead/worthless since you have left.

Thanks brotha. I think that's not because I was so good, but because Dave and I complimented each other. I had no problem disagreeing with Dave and he had no problem discountig my opinions! Lol. I'm sure they'll be fine in the long run.
A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 02:07:09 PM »
you wishing death on Lee priest's family was really bellow the belt. I hope you can  live with that.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 02:29:57 PM »
Jason Genova

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 02:42:32 PM »
Aaron is it true that Goodrum is on your team seems he is back on his own. He once said he was in with you guys.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 06:51:26 PM »
A? As in only one? No, that's a lie.
;D rotflmao, , nice one  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »
Aaron is it true that Goodrum is on your team seems he is back on his own. He once said he was in with you guys.

I don't work for Aaron or PJ, I promote and sell Blackstone Labs products through my ecommerce stores and mainly through Amazon Affiliates as it seems to have been more successful for me than direct sales as of late although I'm seriously considering buying it wholesale.  However, Blackstone Labs is just one of the many supplement titles that I sell and distribute products for under my company, CFS/GX International.  I'm not on their payroll and I don't get free supplements from them.  

The only supplement company I'm with personally is Advocare International as its specifically listed on my personal website.  http://www.melvingoodrum.com.    However, Aaron is a good friend of mine and has helped me out a lot this year and I'm actually warming up to PJ and Meinroid a bit.....so if Aaron was to get himself into a fight and I happenned to be around...I'd have his back and throw some knuckles and drop some elbows.  

Hope that's clear enough
A

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 07:21:22 PM »
tranny ...? where  :o

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »

I don't work for Aaron or PJ, I promote and sell Blackstone Labs products through my ecommerce stores and mainly through Amazon Affiliates as it seems to have been more successful for me than direct sales as of late although I'm seriously considering buying it wholesale.  However, Blackstone Labs is just one of the many supplement titles that I sell and distribute products for under my company, CFS/GX International.  I'm not on their payroll and I don't get free supplements from them.  

The only supplement company I'm with personally is Advocare International as its specifically listed on my personal website.  http://www.melvingoodrum.com.    However, Aaron is a good friend of mine and has helped me out a lot this year and I'm actually warming up to PJ and Meinroid a bit.....so if Aaron was to get himself into a fight and I happenned to be around...I'd have his back and throw some knuckles and drop some elbows.  

Hope that's clear enough

Goodrum is the biggest joke in Bodybuilding. Blokes like Keith and myself have been pointing this out to the Flotsam for years but everyone on here hides behind their anonymity and slanders me because I am one of the true experts in bodybuilding. This like everything else Goodrum has done, will result in utter failure. He has slandered me to no end over the years trying to expose me as a plumber in New Zealand and that I used 4 bottles, not 3 bottles of Dianabol for my win in the 1970 Mr Canada, of which Ron still refuses to give me my blue stars for, most likely because Paul Graham and Arnold emailed Ron and told him not to. Goodrum can put up his radio show, which nobody but myself and the few flotsam here listen to anyways, but he will never be as successful as me, as I built a penis enlargement machine, with over 20 cams, and 300 different angles in which to pull the plallus. Its patented but I turned down both Nautilus and hammer equipment who wanted to buy it if I only smuggled 3 19 year old Cambodian lepers to Arthur Jones compound in deland fla.
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 11:47:58 PM »
Goodrum is the biggest joke in Bodybuilding. Blokes like Keith and myself have been pointing this out to the Flotsam for years but everyone on here hides behind their anonymity and slanders me because I am one of the true experts in bodybuilding. This like everything else Goodrum has done, will result in utter failure. He has slandered me to no end over the years trying to expose me as a plumber in New Zealand and that I used 4 bottles, not 3 bottles of Dianabol for my win in the 1970 Mr Canada, of which Ron still refuses to give me my blue stars for, most likely because Paul Graham and Arnold emailed Ron and told him not to. Goodrum can put up his radio show, which nobody but myself and the few flotsam here listen to anyways, but he will never be as successful as me, as I built a penis enlargement machine, with over 20 cams, and 300 different angles in which to pull the plallus. Its patented but I turned down both Nautilus and hammer equipment who wanted to buy it if I only smuggled 3 19 year old Cambodian lepers to Arthur Jones compound in deland fla.

;D
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 12:42:01 AM »

so if Aaron was to get himself into a fight and I happenned to be around...I'd have his back and throw some knuckles and drop some elbows.  

So if Derek Anthony spat in his face, you'd batter that mofo?
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 06:04:48 AM »

So if Derek Anthony spat in his face, you'd batter that mofo?

I was laid off and out of work so I needed that paycheck to get the bills paid.....considering Derek's condition however, kharma has been a real bitch to him
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 06:21:25 AM »
 :D :D :D

I'm speechless.......once again

http://melvingoodrum.com/?page_id=724

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 06:53:17 AM »

Basile the moron forgetting to use his main account. Stop talking like the crocodile hunter...you're Canadian for fuck's sake.

Oh brother... $85 for an "inhome training session" with goodbum.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 08:59:55 AM »
Basile the moron forgetting to use his main account. Stop talking like the crocodile hunter...you're Canadian for fuck's sake.

Oh brother... $85 for an "inhome training session" with goodbum.

LOL

That was my bad imitation of basile you flotsam
"

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 11:26:31 AM »
LOL

That was my bad imitation of basile you flotsam

Ok maybe I should've read it.

Crickey!!

;D

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 01:29:41 PM »

Melvin says this "You’ll never have to worry about taking dangerous products or anything that could cause you to test positive in an athletic event." yet promotes Blackstone labs prohormones lulz
I know, you don't

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »

Hope that's clear enough

Advocare International,.hmm.. well it suits you fine

what is your level in this pyramid scheme? i.e how much do you have kick up vs. how much you get from people even dumber than you? Surely the pyramid must be about to collapse when people like you start to get in