Author Topic: SummerSlam Predictions  (Read 1325 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
SummerSlam Predictions
« on: August 18, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »
Orton leaves with the title.
Brock beats CM Punk
Rhodes beats Sandow

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: SummerSlam Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 09:01:10 AM »
United States Champion Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam - Ambrose, I can't see RVD being around long enough to warrant a title run, and it would kill off some of The Shield's momentum if they took his title.

Natalya vs. Brie Bella - Don't care.

Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee - Probably Big E / AJ, something dodgy to get the finish over Kaitlyn.

Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow - Sandow, keep him going towards cashing in the briefcase.

Kane vs. Bray Wyatt (Ring of Fire Match) - Kane shouldn't lose this, but he will when the rest of the Wyatt's interfere.

CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar - Tough one, but I'll go with Lesnar for the win, due to Heyman interference.

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian - Don't know, Vince has never liked Christian!  The Orton factor is interesting though, maybe they'll let Christian take the win, and have Orton take it straight off him.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan - Cena to get the win, although Bryan should take this one.  Will Cena have to beat him down so badly that we finally get the Cena heel turn?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 10:57:58 AM »
Cena sells too many Tshirts. I don't see him and a heel turn in the future anytime soon.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 04:45:25 PM »
Cena sells too many Tshirts. I don't see him and a heel turn in the future anytime soon.

Yeah, and does so many Make a Wish appearances, and all the rest of it.  I'd still love to see it though, it's one of the few things which would completely shock 99% of the viewers, and would put the ratings through the roof.

If I can't get a Cena heel turn though, I'd settle for a Stone Cold appearance.   :-\

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 05:02:39 PM »
Apparently, both Orton and HHH will have important storylines tonight, starting off some of the WM XXX angles?  Could we see HHH interfere and cause Cena to lose?  And then have to protect Bryan as champ while Vince tried to get the belt back off him?