Author Topic: test suspension  (Read 4611 times)

nosbp2

• Getbig III
test suspension
« on: August 18, 2013, 06:32:06 PM »
is it any better than test oil based? does it give less or no water retention at all since there is no ester? and how does one administer its shots?

whitewidow

Re: test suspension
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 08:24:55 PM »
is it any better than test oil based? does it give less or no water retention at all since there is no ester? and how does one administer its shots?

Test suspension stings! I like Test suspension because it seems to work way faster and it makes for a great pre-workout shot. Test suspension should be injected daily 100mg/ED. I would only use human grade Test suspension or top quality euro Test suspension,stay away from any UGL making Test suspension. Most people do not like Test suspension so it is not that popular of a product. As far as water retention it depends on the person I don't get much water retention off suspension but alot of people do get water retention from test suspension more so then most other Test esters.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 12:40:18 AM »
water-based steroids tend to #1 hurt & #2 cause infections more than any other steroid.

TNE is great is you won't mind shooting everyday... preferably twice a day. works better if you're also using a long acting test like enan or cyp. if you're running 2g/wk, that's 3cc of test susp every freakin day... and that shit is not enjoyable to shoot.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 01:48:35 AM »
water-based steroids tend to #1 hurt & #2 cause infections more than any other steroid.

TNE is great is you won't mind shooting everyday... preferably twice a day. works better if you're also using a long acting test like enan or cyp. if you're running 2g/wk, that's 3cc of test susp every freakin day... and that shit is not enjoyable to shoot.

I don't know about TNE causing infections that is why you have to use human grade, but even human grade will sting very badly but not give infections if shot correctly, the sting is  something you will get used to. The worst is shooting winstrol. I think it is nice to shoot Test suspension pre-workout and do one shot a week of Test E or Test depot 200mg a week. I think it is better to keep the Test dosage down around a gram a week and when you start using your heavier androgenic compounds like Masteron and tren it is good if you can get your Test dosage down to 500mg a week.

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
TNE is awesome ... gave up on water-based decades ago.  If with 19 guage pin it will lock ... this wills brings tears to your eyes.  TNE best test there is: strength, size ...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 09:42:06 PM »
Test suspension is what the pharmaceutical industry first came out with. Since it's a hassle to inject everyday, they came up with esters.

I really don't know why suspension is still around. Was never tempted to use it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 12:02:55 AM »
Used to shoot test suspension through a 25g and as long as you went super slow, it didn't lock.  I took it every other or every 3rd day and absolutely loved it.  Bench literally went up by 40lbs and additional reps in one week.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 01:29:04 AM »
I don't know about TNE causing infections that is why you have to use human grade, but even human grade will sting very badly but not give infections if shot correctly, the sting is  something you will get used to. The worst is shooting winstrol. I think it is nice to shoot Test suspension pre-workout and do one shot a week of Test E or Test depot 200mg a week. I think it is better to keep the Test dosage down around a gram a week and when you start using your heavier androgenic compounds like Masteron and tren it is good if you can get your Test dosage down to 500mg a week.

TNE I was referring to is oil based.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 04:14:38 AM »
TNE I was referring to is oil based.

Test no ester in oil is nasty. suspension is supposed to be water based. Some guys put it in oil thinking it will cause less pain. dosn;t help that much best to just buy pharma suspension.
The one thing I would never shoot is winstrol. Even if the winstrol is sterile oit will feel like it is contaminated it hurts so bad.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 06:40:05 AM »
Never had any issues shooting winny with pain etc.  Just didn't care for the joint issues/pain after using it for a while, or dosing to high.  TNE in oil, never had an issue there either nice strength and size gains.  Like WW mentioned, taking it prior to working out gave me nice boosts in strength.

I haven't taken pharma in a long time, I've found that you can get just as good  results from very well respected UGLs.  Know and trust your source...

joebig

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 07:11:21 AM »
 I think it is better to keep the Test dosage down around a gram a week and when you start using your heavier androgenic compounds like Masteron and tren it is good if you can get your Test dosage down to 500mg a week.
[/quote]

I think you meant heavier anabolic compounds. Mast is highly anabolic and not very androgenic. Water based test susp stings bad and usually leaves bad PIP. Unfortunately there arent many HG versions found nowdays. Some ug labs make good susp but its risky using them because bacteria can be an issue more so in water based products. TNE works good but most labs have to use Guaiacol to get it to hold in oil.Guaiacol is rumored to leave tissue damage so injecting it can have its drawbacks. Test ace is the next fastest acting test so if you are worried about any of the above risks, try using test ace.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 11:15:07 PM »
Test Suspension is great if you don't mind the ed shots.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 02:49:29 PM »
I think it is better to keep the Test dosage down around a gram a week and when you start using your heavier androgenic compounds like Masteron and tren it is good if you can get your Test dosage down to 500mg a week.

I think you meant heavier anabolic compounds. Mast is highly anabolic and not very androgenic. Water based test susp stings bad and usually leaves bad PIP. Unfortunately there arent many HG versions found nowdays. Some ug labs make good susp but its risky using them because bacteria can be an issue more so in water based products. TNE works good but most labs have to use Guaiacol to get it to hold in oil.Guaiacol is rumored to leave tissue damage so injecting it can have its drawbacks. Test ace is the next fastest acting test so if you are worried about any of the above risks, try using test ace.

I gotta look into the masteron comment. I always believed it was fairly androgenic.. moreso than winstrol and primo, but less than halo.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 08:02:32 PM »
Test no ester in oil is nasty. suspension is supposed to be water based. Some guys put it in oil thinking it will cause less pain. dosn;t help that much best to just buy pharma suspension.
The one thing I would never shoot is winstrol. Even if the winstrol is sterile oit will feel like it is contaminated it hurts so bad.

If TNE is suspended just in oil, then yes it does have a little bit of a bite and stings

However, that very reason is why a lot of chefs use guiacol and EO to dissolve the suspension particles in oil. It also cuts back on the bite of the TNE when injected and can usually run thru a slin pin

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 12:33:58 AM »
If TNE is suspended just in oil, then yes it does have a little bit of a bite and stings

However, that very reason is why a lot of chefs use guiacol and EO to dissolve the suspension particles in oil. It also cuts back on the bite of the TNE when injected and can usually run thru a slin pin

chefs use to many solvents like EO and gauicol wich smells awful.If susppension was better in oil the chemist back in the 60's would of made it oil based there is a reason it is water based just like winstrol.ethyl oleate can make some people get a rash alot of users are allergic to it without knoing it till they shoot gear with EO well I would say at least 2 out of 10 people wikll get irritation from the EO and also hormones do downgrade in EO ask any chemist slowly but it will go bad faster if a hormone is in EO. Ethyl oleate got poppular around 05-06 before those years i barely saw any chefs using EO.