Author Topic: Our classy Mr Olympia engaging in online arguments with "haters"  (Read 16259 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
I have a hard time seing for example Ronnie or Haney spending time arguing with gymrats. Even calls somebody small. LOL!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Our classy Mr Olympia
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 11:39:20 PM »
 kid should have come back with I am still wider than you Phil

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 11:44:28 PM »
Who the hell writes "Haters gonna hate, potatoes gon potate" ??? Sounds like he's "simple".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 11:45:34 PM »
I lie this side of Phil...i shows that he is a real person, with real emotions. Today's PC world wants us all to have this image in which we don't feel, don't have anger, no emotions, and that we constantly have to watch what we say, so that we "don't offend anyone", which to me is offensive. Sure, we must be prudent about what we say at times, but damn...which is why I like Kai's eclectic attitude.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Our classy Mr Olympia engaging in online arguments with "haters"
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 12:23:25 AM »
Honestly I have always thought this guy to be a phony, and when I saw that Generation Iron trailer and the Olympia finals last year where he was acting like an insecure uppity bitch it confirms to me that he probably is a phony.

Then again he is a pro bodybuilder
"

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 12:44:01 AM »
This is part of the reason why i'm on Team Kai

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 12:46:11 AM »
Great ambassador for the sport.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 12:55:48 AM »
kid should have come back with I am still wider than you Phil

That or "at least I'm white"  ;)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 12:57:34 AM »
Just stay behind the line, playa. Stay behind the line.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 01:11:26 AM »
I lie this side of Phil...i shows that he is a real person, with real emotions. Today's PC world wants us all to have this image in which we don't feel, don't have anger, no emotions, and that we constantly have to watch what we say, so that we "don't offend anyone", which to me is offensive. Sure, we must be prudent about what we say at times, but damn...which is why I like Kai's eclectic attitude.

Dude's wife was/is battling cancer this shit is trivial in comparison his energies are best directed elsewhere.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 01:24:33 AM »

Agreed!  That's some funny stuff from Baller Icon Phil.  LOL!  Now, what's fake?  Kai's interviews.  At one end of the spectrum, he is the cerebral bber while at the other end he's getting blowed by homos for a buck.  And I don't believe he had to do that.  He's a good dancer, so women in NYC would pay for a dance and blow afterwards.   Anyway, they both do what they do, but Phil brings home #3 and buys another luxury whip for Uncle Wigg.  ;D   

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 02:28:38 AM »
Someone remind him to stand in front of the line so he can win

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »
Honestly I have always thought this guy to be a phony, and when I saw that Generation Iron trailer and the Olympia finals last year where he was acting like an insecure uppity bitch it confirms to me that he probably is a phony.

Then again he is a pro bodybuilder

I've heared numerous times that Phil is a real jerk and arrogant a..hole as soon as the cameras are off. As long as the cameras are on he's smiling and is nice and friendly to everybody.

When there are no cams around and a lil kid comes up to him at an Expo and wants to take a pic with him it's more like "Buy a photo or piss off lil c*nt...".

Another story is that once he was hours too late for an autograph session or smth like that and when the promoter confronted him he spit his chewing gum in front of his feet and said "Fuck u..., be glad I came here at all"  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2013, 03:48:45 AM »
Who the hell writes "Haters gonna hate, potatoes gon potate" ??? Sounds like he's "simple".

Lol, no shit. It sounds like something a fourth grader would say.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 03:50:19 AM »
I've heared numerous times that Phil is a real jerk and arrogant a..hole as soon as the cameras are off. As long as the cameras are on he's smiling and is nice and friendly to everybody.

When there are no cams around and a lil kid comes up to him at an Expo and wants to take a pic with him it's more like "Buy a photo or piss off lil c*nt...".

Another story is that once he was hours too late for an autograph session or smth like that and when the promoter confronted him he spit his chewing gum in front of his feet and said "Fuck u..., be glad I came here at all"  :D

Kai might be a dirty homo, but he comes across a lot more friendly and likeable than Phil IMO.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 03:51:08 AM »

I'd doubt that story 100%.  They walk out the door with cash money for photo signings. and Phil likes his money to buy his little "things". On top that I think a lot of guys learned from Dexter when he pissed off people when he was Mr O, thinking he command Ronnie Coleman money for posing.  What did he say, he couldn't eat off of $5,000 or something like that?  Freeman tried to take the job, and Dex turned it down for him.  :-\  They said, Ronnie could get up to $8,000.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 03:58:25 AM »

And he's right...if this is true, all you hear is one side-- the promoter, and we all know how they are squeaky clean and don't fix shows... ::)

Hey, people can be jerks, a-holes, etc...and does that mean that 24/7, that people have to be all smiley and nice?
Just like that vid that was posted and he was talking about Shawn rhoden, he was being real and candid, and truthful.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 03:59:48 AM »

Lol, no shit. It sounds like something a fourth grader would say.

when Phil stepped over the line at the Olympia, that was a dirty move and it said something about his personality.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 04:04:46 AM »
Potatoes gonna potate.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 04:05:09 AM »
Kai might be a dirty homo, but he comes across a lot more friendly and likeable than Phil IMO.

Basically most pro BBs are jerk-offs going through life with the "Gimme your money and piss off"-mentality 24/7.

Kai is def an exception, Kai is really a nice and humble guy from what I've heared. Jay is a nice and friendly guy too.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 04:34:02 AM »
Basically most pro BBs are jerk-offs going through life with the "Gimme your money and piss off"-mentality 24/7.
Leave Big Louis alone.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 04:41:14 AM »

Well said mate.

Let me tell you as a promoter, Phil is one of the most professional men I have ever dealt with. I call BS on him being arrogant with promoters or fans unless they were rude or disrespectful to him first. He is willing to work hard to promote bodybuilding and doesn't take shit from anyone. I like him and respect him. All the way a good dude!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 04:41:19 AM »
Brutal cyber bullying. Stay strong Phil.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 04:45:12 AM »
I don't see a problem with his replies at all.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 04:46:19 AM »
Everyone is different, but I'd be hard pressed to imagine Dorian Yates paying any mind to online criticism like this.  He's too secure for that.