Author Topic: HgH vs Igf-1 and Igf-1 Lr3  (Read 10755 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
HgH vs Igf-1 and Igf-1 Lr3
« on: August 19, 2013, 03:07:54 AM »
So I always see igf-1 Lr3 from research labs and I have been told by people its fake. And than other people claim that it works. I am just curious are these research labs pretty much a rip off that are selling it. Even the really popular research labs. Is it just better to go with Hgh instead since it is most likely a higher chance of it being real. I always hear Igf-1 is better than Hgh but it seems like to me there might not be any reputable places that actually have it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: HgH vs Igf-1 and Igf-1 Lr3
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 11:51:56 AM »
I've always liked igf1lr3. Never had any complaints.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 04:59:11 PM »
even from research companies?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 05:11:59 PM »
I'd stick with legit GH. Fuck the rest.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 09:05:34 PM »
I'd stick with legit GH. Fuck the rest.

x2 if u have the money

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 01:30:27 AM »
Guys like Rich Piana say they have not used real IGF-1 in 7-8 years and all the research sites sell fake IGF-1. Rich talks about it on youtube in one of his interviews. you can see it by just going to you tube and searching IGF-1,HGH and Insulin. Real IGF-1 is insanely expensive and from what rich said you need to be a test subject of some sort. in example one of those guys who does testing on drugs before they hit the market like a guinea pig. Rich said you might be able to get it if you are able to forge papers,but as far as the research sites go Rich seemed to think they were all bunk and your best bet is to use HGH and insulin.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 03:45:19 AM »
I've heard about the fake rumors as well... but, i'm more concerned with getting gh that's actually igf-1. lol.

if it's not igf1, then what is it? i does produce an effect. vascularity, fullness, ect...

i know what other pep's feel like... never had igf1 that 'felt like' ghrp2 or 6... never had igf1 that 'felt like' cjc (that's for sure... cjc flushes me like hell, which is why i preferred cjc w/DAC since i only had to put up with it once a week). hcg? i know what the effects of hcg are and it sure has never been that..

so.... what exactly could the igf1 be? and if there's companies producing gh in china (among other hormones and peptide's) why would igf1 be special? it's not like it's follistatin (that for one, i wouldn't trust... or any myostatin drug).

i'm a pretty savy guy and know all the tricks... at least most of them.. I've known guys who sell 100mcg vials of igf1lr3 as 10iu Chinese gh.... but i can't figure out what the igf1 could be if it's not igf1 and still produce an effect.... can't be insulin, either.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 08:21:50 AM »
What about turbovitel ? Probably misspelled but hyge makes it IGF1-lr3

wilderbeast

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 02:09:48 PM »
generic GH < research IGF-1 LR3 < Pharm GH < Pharm IGF-1 LR3

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 11:20:20 PM »
what effects have you noticed from the igf-1 you have gotten from research labs ES? I'm not saying I don't believe the igf-1 is fake or that its real I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what the deal with it all is. I have heard some interesting things with combining different forms of igf-1 into like 15 really small shots with insulin pins an pinning the same muscle about 15 times in one sitting to get equal growth in that area since it supposable has the ability to make the injection site's grow.

Savier

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 01:35:22 AM »
If you get legit pharmaceutical IGF and add it to your fda gh and slin that is genetics in a bottle right there. It is what makes Phil Heath...Phil Heath.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 01:36:50 AM »
what effects have you noticed from the igf-1 you have gotten from research labs ES? I'm not saying I don't believe the igf-1 is fake or that its real I'm just trying to get to the bottom of what the deal with it all is. I have heard some interesting things with combining different forms of igf-1 into like 15 really small shots with insulin pins an pinning the same muscle about 15 times in one sitting to get equal growth in that area since it supposable has the ability to make the injection site's grow.

fullness, vascularity... the way the muscle pushes against the skin, ect...

can't say much about hair and nails growing because they grow fast anyways. I do just one big shot of LR3, but with DES i'll put 100mcg (or more, depending on how much I have) per muscle group 10mins pre workout. (individual muscles, meaning long & lateral head of tri's, bi's and brachs, 2-3 'heads' of the quads; lats & teres & traps, ect...)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 03:51:02 AM »
So you think all the top guys maybe have had the ability to get a hold of IGF-1 that is pharma grade and that's how they got to where they are partly. I always wondered to myself how phil heath had the ability to get so good so quick. And if maybe his "mentor" showed him where to get the really good pharma grade hard to find products at.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 04:11:15 AM »
If you get legit pharmaceutical IGF and add it to your fda gh and slin that is genetics in a bottle right there. It is what makes Phil Heath...Phil Heath.

True if you can get pharmaceutical IGF-1 that sure is genetics in a bottle but you won't find pharmaceutical IGF-1 through a research site.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 04:20:43 AM »
You know I bet some of these foot ball coaches and team doctors have the ability to get it. I mean a normal body builder that is pro wont be able to afford igf-1 or make it worth it for the source. But I guarantee a top nfl player or nba player could more than afford to dish out 100 thousand dollar finder fee just for hooking them up with a legitimate source and amount.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 04:21:30 AM »
and it would be totally worth it for them to do it to. Even at that high of a price.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 04:38:14 AM »
Well I plan on coming of steroids at the 1st of the yoer and just running HGH 4ius ED and that should run me close to 4000 a year , so surely a bodybuilder that has a job can scrounge up 1000 every 4 months

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 04:43:41 AM »
and it would be totally worth it for them to do it to. Even at that high of a price.

your probably right. money talks. Football players,baseball players who have alot of money and high priced strength and conditioning coaches can probably obtain very high quality drugs.
I bet they could obtain the best HGH,IGF-1 and AAS. If victor conte can obtain it for his athletes and hook-up personal trainers to the pros so can others.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 04:46:35 AM »
Well I plan on coming of steroids at the 1st of the yoer and just running HGH 4ius ED and that should run me close to 4000 a year , so surely a bodybuilder that has a job can scrounge up 1000 every 4 months

A bodybuilder with a job?  ??? you talking pro? Not even amateur bodybuilders work. They all sell steroids or their ass.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 04:50:14 AM »
A bodybuilder with a job?  ??? you talking pro? Not even amateur bodybuilders work. They all sell steroids or their ass.
I would have to disagree on the fact I have buds that work in the oilfield and have competed twice this year already , now I would assume they clear more then 75k a year

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 05:00:01 AM »
lol the body building life style sounds like fun.... minus the selling of their ass part ha ha ha ha. Lol I bet the fitness girls could make so much damn money from sleeping with the right fan though. I bet a lot of big fans would pay 5 grand to fuck their favorite fitness girl!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 05:04:19 AM »
Lol I wonder if a lot of the pro bodybuilders get with all the fitness girls. That would be pretty cool. I mean whenever a new one is signed on a supplement team I bet all the pro's who are with that specific brand make it a goal to be the first one to get with her. Lol I know my ranting about fucking fitness girls is juvenile but it makes me laugh. And I bet it happens all the time.