Author Topic: Polygamy the next big thing  (Read 14065 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Polygamy the next big thing
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 05:19:11 PM »
I've decided not to convert,  I'll take the white women and Asians.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2013, 05:24:37 PM »
Some truth by brotha Umar.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 05:24:44 PM »
My longest relationship was with a Jewish man. He didn't believe in being with more than one woman.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2013, 05:26:26 PM »
Maybe Wiggs can dream up several hundred acres of land, animals and crops needed to support such a huge family just like he dreamed up this ridiculous false idea that his ancestors were once the original Hebrews.  :D
It would cost a lot of money to support and feed all the children that you might have with seven partners. Ronnie Coleman fits this ideal  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
My longest relationship was with a Jewish man. He didn't believe in being with more than one woman.

The religion "Jew-ish" people practice and the ancient Hebrew religion are two separate religions. They follow the Talmud (which is in direct contrast to the Bible and "Jesus" got pissed when these people, (Then known as Pharisees, Romans and Edomites). The are not the biblical Hebrews. They are converts. The Biblical Hebrews is the Negro or African American or Hebrew Israelite.

This is even in the "Jew-ish" peoples almanac.  

Hebrews follow the Torah, Tanakh, and what is known as the New Testament.
Jew-ish people follow the Torah, Tanakh and Talmud but not the New Testament.

In addition, The Hebrews and the Bible stated and knew the lineage of people go through the father. He plants the seed. The Jew-ish people twisted it and changed it to the mother. There are other things but the key thing to remember is WE, So called Negros are the Hebrews and Bible is our history. These other people are converts that changed it to their religion. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
Some truth by brotha Umar.

Reality check Wiggs, as soon as the average person sees that red and green stripes to the left of "Omar" they know he's some fraud who spews out a bunch of false revisionist history to robots like yourself who lap it up like puppy dogs because you simply can't face reality.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »
The religion "Jew-ish" people practice and the ancient Hebrew religion are two separate religions. The follow the Talmud (which is in direct contrast to the Bible and "Jesus" got pissed when these people, (Then known as Pharisees, Romans and Edomites). The are not the biblical Hebrews. They are converts. The Biblical Hebrews is the Negro or African American or Hebrew Israelite.

This is even in the "Jew-ish" peoples almanac. 
Well my late partners father side was born in Israel. They are Jews, gods people.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 05:36:31 PM »
Reality check Wiggs, as soon as the average person sees that red and green stripes to the left of "Omar" they know he's some fraud who spews out a bunch of false revisionist history to robots like yourself who lap it up like puppy dogs because you simply can't face reality.

Don't care. This thread is for black men primarily to come back to the old ways.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 05:42:35 PM »
One wife is difficult enough.   Seven?   Ouch. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 05:43:55 PM »
Well my late partners father side was born in Israel. They are Jews, gods people.

Booty, I don't have time to break it down for you. Yes. The jews are God's people. All 12 tribes.
Israeli's aren't Hebrews either. HEBREWS ARE BLACK. You can't convert to being a Hebrew. You are born one. As in I was born African American. A African American before the slave trade in Africa was known to the world as HEBREWS. The chosen people of the Bible.

These people that call themselves Jews today have taken on the identity of Biblical Hebrews but it has been proven they are indeed, not the people of the Bible.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 05:44:45 PM »
One wife is difficult enough.   Seven?   Ouch. 
Exactly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 05:54:16 PM »
Don't care. This thread is for black men primarily to come back to the old ways.

The black family was on their way to American prosperity before liberals came in during the 60s and fucked it all up. Blacks put up with a ton of bullshit and racism but they always had the family. That was the most important aspect. THAT is the "old ways". So in a way I understand where u are coming from. The truth is the black male from the 1870s to 1950s was an alpha male badass who did the best he who could under the circumstances of that particular time and was a great leader in his family but i feel you are misguided with some of this revisionist history HOWEVER I do find it entertaining and an interesting topic so I'll probably follow you right along and try to make the best of it  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 06:07:00 PM »
The black family was on their way to American prosperity before liberals came in during the 60s and fucked it all up. Blacks put up with a ton of bullshit and racism but they always had the family. That was the most important aspect. THAT is the "old ways". So in a way I understand where u are coming from. The truth is the black male from the 1870s to 1950s was an alpha male badass who did the best he who could under the circumstances of that particular time and was a great leader in his family but i feel you are misguided with some of this revisionist history HOWEVER I do find it entertaining and an interesting topic so I'll probably follow you right along and try to make the best of it  ;D

Bingo! 100% and it was and is being intentionally destroyed through incarceration, and homo sex. So since so many of our men are locked up, going back to the old ways and taking on many wives that would help the 42% never been married black females find suitable mates and companionship. I'm going to find a Hebrew sect and move on a farm and take on many wives and preach the gospel. I'll still be a getbigger though.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 06:15:43 PM »
Bingo! 100% and it was and is being intentionally destroyed through incarceration, and homo sex. So since so many of our men are locked up, going back to the old ways and taking on many wives that would help the 42% never been married black females find suitable mates and companionship. I'm going to find a Hebrew sect and move on a farm and take on many wives and preach the gospel. I'll still be a getbigger though.

Those are some big goals but if you can find some quality wives that provide quality children that are an asset to this country then why the hell not? Go forth and spread your word. Godspeed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »
Those are some big goals but if you can find some quality wives that provide quality children that are an asset to this country then why the hell not? Go forth and spread your word. Godspeed.

I'm 34, single, no kids, handsome, a sexual appetite that rivals a lions, cultured and well travelled and now empowered by the word of Yah! All I need are some nice obedient Hebrew females of various ages with desirable physical and mental characteristics and I'll teach them all and bring forth a new righteous generation of Hebrews.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 06:32:42 PM »
Can I convert to Hebrew/Negro?

lol. You cannot convert into Hebrew. It's a not a religion it's a people. Now can you convert into what the Hebrews follow? Yes, yes you can. Salvation is also for non-Hebrews that keep the laws. Meaning the what is known as the Mosaic Laws or the 10 Commandments. This includes keeping the real Sabbath holy and not eat pork and shelled sea animals...including lobster, crab, shrimp etc.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2013, 06:34:14 PM »
I'm 34, single, no kids, handsome, a sexual appetite that rivals a lions, cultured and well travelled and now empowered by the word of Yah! All I need are some nice obedient Hebrew females of various ages with desirable physical and mental characteristics and I'll teach them all and bring forth a new righteous generation of Hebrews.

Make life your own personal video game bro.

"And you, be ye fruitful and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein" - Genesis 9:7

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2013, 06:39:09 PM »
You can't keep one white chick, what the fuck are you gonna do with 7 hebrews? Lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 06:42:13 PM »
You can't keep one white chick, what the fuck are you gonna do with 7 hebrews? Lol.

I kept one German chick for 12 years. That's a damn good run. Especially not being as strong spiritually like I am now. I didn't have God in my camp before. That was my mistake. I won't do it again.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 06:44:05 PM »
LOL. Wiggs the unemployed fatass is going to have 7 wives... Jews no less.....hahahahaaaaaaa

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2013, 06:47:40 PM »

The jewish population doesn't look kindly on people who don't hang on to those things some of us call "jobs".

"Employment" is usually a criteria for the noble Hebrew people.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 06:51:25 PM »
I kept one German chick for 12 years. That's a damn good run. Especially not being as strong spiritually like I am now. I didn't have God in my camp before. That was my mistake. I won't do it again.
Spiritually strong......slang for being locked up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 07:10:13 PM »
Maybe not polygamy but open marriages. Might as well not get married imo

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 07:13:10 PM »
Geez, brothas with 7 wives. There's be negroes everywhere. No wonder they made us give up that version (the real versiononly black peoples version and not the other version that the rest of the christian world believes in ) of the Bible.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 07:13:20 PM »
Her Wiggs, Jews can fuck Muslims & Arab can fuck Jew + they could intermarry,traditional Middle earth events  :D :D :D
Mohammad & Mosses can jerk together in Palestine & Judea  ;D ;D ;D