Author Topic: Polygamy the next big thing  (Read 14064 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Polygamy the next big thing
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
I'm 34, single, no kids, handsome, a sexual appetite that rivals a lions, cultured and well travelled and now empowered by the word of Yah! All I need are some nice obedient Hebrew females of various ages with desirable physical and mental characteristics and I'll teach them all and bring forth a new righteous generation of Hebrews.

Well this certainly got me hard....Im sold.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 07:20:03 PM »
Are you saying you have the magic stick?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »
I'm 34, single, no kids, handsome, a sexual appetite that rivals a lions, cultured and well travelled and now empowered by the word of Yah! All I need are some nice obedient Hebrew females of various ages with desirable physical and mental characteristics and I'll teach them all and bring forth a new righteous generation of Hebrews.

Wiggs if you a well traveled/streetwise   ::) you would not sound so naive  :P
Relocate to Middle Earth & see how much Jews "love" blacks  ;D
Nothing Arabs love more than shooting black Jew  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 07:28:07 PM »
Booty, I don't have time to break it down for you. Yes. The jews are God's people. All 12 tribes.
Israeli's aren't Hebrews either. HEBREWS ARE BLACK. You can't convert to being a Hebrew. You are born one. As in I was born African American. A African American before the slave trade in Africa was known to the world as HEBREWS. The chosen people of the Bible.

These people that call themselves Jews today have taken on the identity of Biblical Hebrews but it has been proven they are indeed, not the people of the Bible.

Gestapo & "God"  proved that Jews were "chosen" people  :D, just like gypsies  :P

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 07:34:52 PM »
Bingo! 100% and it was and is being intentionally destroyed through incarceration, and homo sex. So since so many of our men are locked up, going back to the old ways and taking on many wives that would help the 42% never been married black females find suitable mates and companionship. I'm going to find a Hebrew sect and move on a farm and take on many wives and preach the gospel. I'll still be a getbigger though.

The more I think about it, you need to develop something along the lines of Charles Manson 1968 game. Just straight cult level, tolaitarian rule over a bunch of Hebrew females. While you won't be laying back like Hugh Hefner "dime pieces" 1968 style...you could very well have a stable of fertile, weak minded, submissive females, ready to bring forth your seed. But you gotta study HARD when it comes to the cult game.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 09:55:32 PM »
Well this certainly got me hard....Im sold.

;D

Come here Big Boy. I love me some Eye-talian.  Unbeknownst to many of you, one of my sisters is half. My mother remarried and Italian years ago.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 10:02:34 PM »
Are you saying you have the magic stick?

Lets say I've been blessed in the Art of lovemaking. I'm very, very good at it. All I need is one shot and it's over. Now if  a broad is looking for 10 inches. She best move on. Little Wiggs :( is not packing like that. But if She's looking for a more manageable impermeable 7 inch Hebrew Hammer attached to an elite level love machine. Well then I'm her man. But only for Hebrews, Latinos and Native Americans. (Hebrews)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 10:03:51 PM »
The more I think about it, you need to develop something along the lines of Charles Manson 1968 game. Just straight cult level, tolaitarian rule over a bunch of Hebrew females. While you won't be laying back like Hugh Hefner "dime pieces" 1968 style...you could very well have a stable of fertile, weak minded, submissive females, ready to bring forth your seed. But you gotta study HARD when it comes to the cult game.

No cult. Just a group of people that want to follow the word of God and live in the way he wants us to live.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 10:08:44 PM »
Lets say I've been blessed in the Art of lovemaking. I'm very, very good at it. All I need is one shot and it's over. Now if  a broad is looking for 10 inches. She best move on. Little Wiggs :( is not packing like that. But if She's looking for a more manageable impermeable 7 inch Hebrew Hammer attached to an elite level love machine. Well then I'm her man. But only for Hebrews, Latinos and Native Americans. (Hebrews)

All over huh?  says the guy who's on every dating site under the Sun.

And no homo... but it seems your measurement of yourself keeps going up.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2013, 10:40:29 PM »
Women aren't looking for ten inches seriously.  Only men put as much thought into penis size because lets face it, it's a competitive thing. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »
Spiritually strong......slang for being locked up.
Amazing how people that go to prison turn to religion but most soon as released go back to the same ole shit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2013, 10:50:20 PM »
All over huh?  says the guy who's on every dating site under the Sun.

And no homo... but it seems your measurement of yourself keeps going up.

Yes Groink, All over. This is when my goals where different Groink. More selfish and sinister. Get with woman, make sex with said woman. Get her hooked on the sex and after I tire of her, never call or ignore. Yes a piece of shit move. Even though I didn't promise anything. I was wrong to use women in this way and I'll never do it again.

As far as my measurement. You can look at old posts earlier this year where I said, after going from 272 to 215 I went from 6.5 to 7 inches. That is true.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2013, 10:54:27 PM »
Yes Groink, All over. This is when my goals where different Groink. More selfish and sinister. Get with woman, make sex with said woman. Get her hooked on the sex and after I tire of her, never call or ignore.
The power of the cock.  That is called games wiggs.  Better to be upfront and honest and just tell the woman if you are tired of her and want to move on.  At least this way she doesn't get fucked around and lose sleep over it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2013, 10:58:01 PM »
Spiritually strong......slang for being locked up.

I've never been arrested or have any record. How many of you people here can say the same? Yes, I know people always find "Jesus" in prison. But my faith is based on true believe.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2013, 11:03:50 PM »
The power of the cock.  That is called games wiggs.  Better to be upfront and honest and just tell the woman if you are tired of her and want to move on.  At least this way she doesn't get fucked around and lose sleep over it.

Correct. I never lied but I never said, I was just looking for ass either which of course I'm sure would have made some women think twice. Like I said, I was wrong. I'll never do it again. Women have power of the pussy but only works on dweebs that rarely get laid and husbands that have turned into neutered dogs. Anyway, I now think. If I had a daughter, would I want her to date a guy like me? As of right now, I'd say, I have potential but am not there to where I can say yes. So I'll change things in my life to where I can answer "yes" to that question.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2013, 11:08:04 PM »
Correct. I never lied but I never said, I was just looking for ass either which of course I'm sure would have made some women think twice. Like I said, I was wrong. I'll never do it again. Women have power of the pussy but only works on dweebs that rarely get laid and husbands that have turned into neutered dogs. Anyway, I now think. If I had a daughter, would I want her to date a guy like me? As of right now, I'd say, I have potential but am not there to where I can say yes. So I'll change things in my life to where I can answer "yes" to that question.
No the power of the pussy works on all men from all walks of life.   :D  But then so does the power of the cock, on us women.  Up until a certain point and then I think both sexes wake up.  Sex alone won't keep either sex chained to a relationship if their heart isn't in it.  
And good attitude to have wiggs.  I think this will attract a long term partner for you.  Only good can come from thinking like this.  Proud of you.   :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2013, 11:17:17 PM »
No the power of the pussy works on all men from all walks of life.   :D  But then so does the power of the cock, on us women.  Up until a certain point and then I think both sexes wake up.  Sex alone won't keep either sex chained to a relationship if their heart isn't in it.  
And good attitude to have wiggs.  I think this will attract a long term partner for you.  Only good can come from thinking like this.  Proud of you.   :)

Yes, even the mighty Wiggs can fall prey to the power of the punany.  :(  You women folk can cast a helluva spell on fellas and there's nothing another man can say to make him snap out of it. It's a fascinating ability you women have even over the most powerful men.

When men can free themselves of this (this doesn't mean going gay) they are truly free. I'm hip to the tricks and don't fall for them unless I want to.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2013, 11:40:03 PM »
;D

Come here Big Boy. I love me some Eye-talian.  Unbeknownst to many of you, one of my sisters is half. My mother remarried and Italian years ago.

Mio fratello!! Knew we had something special bro.

What tribe are my people descendants of?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2013, 11:45:35 PM »
Mio fratello!! Knew we had something special bro.

What tribe are my people descendants of?

My sister is half Hebrew and half Italian. She is my half sister through my mother. Italians are gentiles.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2013, 11:46:58 PM »
There are 5 parts but this is the most important part that you people need to understand. So Teutonic Knight you little twat. If I wanted. I could move to Dimona Israel today and join my brothers and sisters and be able to stay legally. Chew on that prick.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2013, 12:41:09 AM »
My sister is half Hebrew and half Italian. She is my half sister through my mother. Italians are gentiles.

Your history knowledge sucks, Mussolini was gassing negros in Abyssinia (Ethiopia) & clubbing Jews all over
Italy, "gentiles"  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2013, 12:42:32 AM »
Your history knowledge sucks, Mussolini was gassing negros in Abyssinia (Ethiopia) & clubbing Jews all over
Italy, "gentiles"  ;D

watch the video dumb dumb.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2013, 12:50:43 AM »
watch the video dumb dumb.

Visit places & don't be hypnotized by TV screen  ::)
Visit Italy & must go is attending Lazio match  ;D ;D ;D they would "love you".

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
I can't even manage to find one good husband, let alone seven husbands.  :D

Are you rich?  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2013, 12:55:21 AM »
Visit places & don't be hypnotized by TV screen  ::)
Visit Italy & must go is attending Lazio match  ;D ;D ;D they would "love you".

Watch the video idiot. I don't give a shit about soccer or the fucking boot. I've been to more countries than you will in your lifetime. It's no comparison. If don't watch and comment on the video then don't be surprised when you are once again ignored for your willful ignorance.