Author Topic: Beetroot for a nitric oxide pump  (Read 7316 times)

adrain

• Getbig III
Beetroot for a nitric oxide pump
« on: August 19, 2013, 08:09:42 PM »

In the past three weeks I've used a beetroot supplement stacked with my pre work mix  and my pumps  and vascularity are much better. Beetroot contains high levels of nitrates, which can eventually be converted into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is one of the best friends of bodybuilders and athletes because it may increase "pump" and endurance. This has been covered in detail in our "Nitric Oxide Supplements" article.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Beetroot
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 10:03:32 PM »
In the past three weeks I've used a beetroot supplement stacked with my pre work mix  and my pumps  and vascularity is much better.

come again? ???

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Re: Beetroot for nitric oxides
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:38:05 AM »
In the past three weeks I've used a beetroot supplement stacked with my pre work mix  and my pumps  and vascularity are much better. Beetroot contains high levels of nitrates, which can eventually be converted into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is one of the best friends of bodybuilders and athletes because it may increase "pump" and endurance. This has been covered in detail in our "Nitric Oxide Supplements" article.

I like how you made sure to word it as "may increase pump and endurance." NO supplements are one of the biggest ripoffs ever. Thanks for the spam advertisement. I hate to see people wasting their money on this sort of crap. The supplement industry gets away with too much. There are things out there like Tribulus for instance that have been proven to have no effect on humans but yet they can still sell it and people will still buy it.

Meltdown over.
S

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 06:03:38 AM »
Post some more pics of your natural physique.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 06:49:44 AM »
I like how you made sure to word it as "may increase pump and endurance." NO supplements are one of the biggest ripoffs ever. Thanks for the spam advertisement. I hate to see people wasting their money on this sort of crap. The supplement industry gets away with too much. There are things out there like Tribulus for instance that have been proven to have no effect on humans but yet they can still sell it and people will still buy it.

Meltdown over.
I completely agree the supplement industry makes too many outrageous claims but there are a few products I've found works for me.  Even some Tribulus and D-aspartic acid products most of the herbal products can take a few weeks before you notice them working.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 06:50:40 AM »
A drain is as natural as stem cell cock in the ass

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 06:52:24 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 06:54:31 AM »
holy fuk def one of if not top 5 builds presented on this board at times when he post's ,great shape/build.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 07:15:13 AM »
I completely agree the supplement industry makes too many outrageous claims but there are a few products I've found works for me.  Even some Tribulus and D-aspartic acid products most of the herbal products can take a few weeks before you notice them working.

Adrain,
You have a great build, but please do not try to tell people you got it from tribulus and d-asparic acid. Tribulus works great............in lab mice, not humans.
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 07:16:57 AM »
maybe top 5 build but no 1 bullshitter for sure

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 08:06:01 AM »
maybe top 5 build but no 1 bullshitter for sure
as honest and clean answer you could give without 'eye roll'or going off on the subject natural or juiced and going on for pages on end...

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 08:10:22 AM »
Adrain,
You have a great build, but please do not try to tell people you got it from tribulus and d-asparic acid. Tribulus works great............in lab mice, not humans.
Thanks! But I never claimed I achieved my build from trib or daa (I've spent years in the gym!) I said some of these products may work.  I've used a few N.O. Boosters and I was really able to get a crazy pump and others not so much. These beetroot supps so far seems to really work I get better pumps than before vasculaity has improved they are inexpensive so I gave them a chance.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 08:14:19 AM »
why Adrian is not competing in n.p.c and vying for a pro card is beyond me.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 09:25:45 AM »
why Adrian is not competing in n.p.c and vying for a pro card is beyond me.

Based on this thread, I'm pretty sure he has a supplement contract with a company selling beetroot.
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 09:34:16 AM »
Waiting on Goodrum to chime in saying he sales Beetroot.

the trainer

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 09:42:59 AM »
Waiting on Goodrum to chime in saying he sales Beetroot.

Actually the stack for magic stick and bee pollen sold by vince will give you the best pump ever.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2013, 09:47:51 AM »
Based on this thread, I'm pretty sure he has a supplement contract with a company selling beetroot.
TRUE..he should still be competing with that build.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »
I don't have a contract I didn't even name a particular brand.  It just seems to be good and I see alot of new formulated pre workouts with it added in.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »
"The PDR of Herbal Medicines" cautions that you should avoid all forms of beetroot if you have a history of kidney disease because it contains high levels of oxaluric acid, which contributes to the formation of kidney stones. The University of Maryland Medical Center says that betaine may also interfere with cholesterol-reducing drugs.

Bodybuilders need to do everything that can help keep their kidneys not hurt them...Beetroot seems to be something that will stress the kidneys...All these pro bodybuilders are type II diabetics so their kidneys are already fukced. Adding beetroot will only get them closer to Derek Anthony's situation...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
So does this stuff taste of beetroot then?

If so, then I think I'll stick to my NO-Xplode.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 10:08:59 AM »
"The PDR of Herbal Medicines" cautions that you should avoid all forms of beetroot if you have a history of kidney disease because it contains high levels of oxaluric acid, which contributes to the formation of kidney stones. The University of Maryland Medical Center says that betaine may also interfere with cholesterol-reducing drugs.

Bodybuilders need to do everything that can help keep their kidneys not hurt them...Beetroot seems to be something that will stress the kidneys...All these pro bodybuilders are type II diabetics so their kidneys are already fukced. Adding beetroot will only get them closer to Derek Anthony's situation...

http://www.m.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/truth-about-beetroot-juice

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 10:09:40 AM »

3 grams of natural etst a week

all drugs - TPPIIP

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »
Beetroots good for blood pressure!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 02:55:45 PM »

Feeding donkey with beetroot will not transform him into racing horse.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 01:52:29 AM »

Feeding donkey with beetroot will not transform him into racing horse.
Good analogy.  ;D