Author Topic: Benefits of building a natural base  (Read 4355 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Benefits of building a natural base
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2005, 04:33:11 AM »
oh c'mon DIV ... some guys who been a trainin even a few months, you just know thay aint gonna grow ... keepin em natural for a couple of years is just wastin their time.

get em on a newby test and/or dbol cycle.

My thoughts are the guys who are not making progress....don't HAVE the basics down.  They are eating, training, resting half ass.  Everyone wants a quick fix nowadays, just pop a pill and your there.  Will agree there are guys who will never get there cause of their genetics (hardgainers)  But I don't think getting huge should be their big goal in life....just like I would be whacked to be persuing a NBA career (5'7")

Agree very much with DIVS last post on this.  I see what FREE means, but yes its a fairly long life.....for newbies first see if you have the heart to stick with this before you venture over to gear. 

To start too soon would be like a kid learning to drive in a turbo vette ;)

ppp

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2005, 05:44:55 AM »
Its not how long you train natural. Its what you learn in that time. If you really learn things (training, nutrition and how YOUR body works (this takes lot more time than 3-4 years)) and get real results when you are building natural base, its going to be lot easier later. You don't have to use so much gear to make up mistakes and i think (after what i have seen) that you will do fine with really small amount of gear (like 250mg/wk of sust, 100mg/wk of deca and 15mg/d of dbol) even after first cycle. I don't believe that there is some natural growing limit in us, or atleast we can't never reach it. But i do believe that there is difference if you weight 170 pounds (witch is normal for many first time juicers) or +240 pound (not in contest condition, but not huge fatty either) before your first cycle (if you are midget 170 pounds is great of course, but i think you get the idea).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2005, 07:11:22 AM »
Its not how long you train natural. Its what you learn in that time. If you really learn things (training, nutrition and how YOUR body works (this takes lot more time than 3-4 years)) and get real results when you are building natural base, its going to be lot easier later. You don't have to use so much gear to make up mistakes and i think (after what i have seen) that you will do fine with really small amount of gear (like 250mg/wk of sust, 100mg/wk of deca and 15mg/d of dbol) even after first cycle. I don't believe that there is some natural growing limit in us, or atleast we can't never reach it. But i do believe that there is difference if you weight 170 pounds (witch is normal for many first time juicers) or +240 pound (not in contest condition, but not huge fatty either) before your first cycle (if you are midget 170 pounds is great of course, but i think you get the idea).

I concur...i weighed 230 pounds before my first cycle and i know how to make gains. this will only help me in the long run. my current and first cycle is 250mg sust e/w and 30mg dbol per day...that's it and i'm repping what i used to max after 1 month...unreal

FA - if someone new to training isn't making gains after a few months of training they aren't doing it right. juice would NOT be the answer in my opinion but i respect freeagains opinion and won't argue.

8)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2005, 07:58:52 AM »
You should be imo at least 200 lbs of natural base.
Hell honestly why even bother making a natural base just be natural. PERIOD
Advises I shoulda taken but was to head strong