Author Topic: scientology and celebrities "darkest secrets?"...  (Read 776 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
scientology and celebrities "darkest secrets?"...
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:32:36 AM »
okay, so i'm at the check out counter the other day and noticed the HUGE headline on SCIENTOLOGY AND CELEBRITIES DARKEST SECRETS WITH PHOTOS OF CRUISE, ALLEY, TRAVOLTA and REMINI on the National Enquirer

so while i'm being rung out, i flipped thru the dark thing and browse what this "newsflash"! was all about....

while scientology is beyond a scam for those with too much money and time on their hands or the weak willed deluded, etcetera...

i find it unbelievable, so hard to believe that these celebrities would SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE THAT would be so damaging to them that if found out by the public would ruin their lives and careers forever!!..

usually about sex these celebrities dark secrets are supposed to be what they told their scientology auditor and now these secrets are locked away in some super hidden super controlled compound in new mexico or somewhere...but secrets that would be found out and "leaked" in case these famous scientologist ever leave the cult and speak out against this nuttiness, it (the dark secrets) would ruin them thus they are being blackmailed to stay within this nuttiness?..

it DEFIES ALL COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC that the idea of these celebrities or the most famous movie star in the world tom cruise would tell some stranger basically (yeah, not a "real stranger" but some auditor in their "religion") something that would be so so insane, bad, out there, freak weird, disgusting, or in travolta's case and perhaps even in cruise's case the ole rumor about them, whatever and think nothing of it and then not think of blackmail then or now? really? i mean really? regardless if it's true that these celebrities were being secretly recorded and videotaped with their "confessions", information that is only now coming to light with the public. the idea they would spill their deepest "darkest secrets" is beyond logical!

heck, i'm joe schmoe nobody and you think i would tell anyone in my so called religion of scientology or catholicism (or any religion that has a confessor) anything that if found out would ruin me personally and professionally? HELL NO! and i'm a nobody! and yet we are supposed to believe these celebrities including the world's most famous movie star has been doing this for years and years and willingly?
seriously who in their right mind or even if they only had 10 percent of their right mind would do this?

besides wouldn't 99.999 % to 100 % of people celebrity or nobodies totally flip out and be beyond pissed off if some called religion (scientology) was asking you extremely personal questions about your sex life and wanted you to tell them all about your sex life, fantasies, anything deviant, etcetera? wouldn't the normal reaction be "what the hell! what business is it of yours religion? not only be pissed off but totally weirded out and get the heck out of there so fast?! geez, what to believe?