Author Topic: Question about IFBB female athlete who just turned camgirl!  (Read 3003 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Question about IFBB female athlete who just turned camgirl!
« on: August 20, 2013, 09:07:39 PM »
Ok we have this female pro athlete, She has been offered numerous times to pose nude,wrestle,fetish shoots etc... but she always refuses call it self respect,dignity, morals, class etc...

Well listen here; I just confirmed this morning she's doing a lot of nasty stuff on this web cam/model site for like 3.99 per min ......She's engaged to this really nice guy and he has no idea.....

In all honesty I think she just started to get her feet wet in these type of business probably this month (but who knows really)...

What would your do?  tell your buddy  personally, send a link on a text, email or simply ignore it, and turn your back on  the whole situation....

What would you do ??

Thanks.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Question IFBB female athlete turned camgir
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »
You're a piece of shit. Fucking die.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »
I'd blackmail her into letting me crap on her face.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Question IFBB female athlete turned camgirl
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
Ok we have this female pro athlete, She has been offered numerous times to pose nude,wrestle,fetish shoots etc... but she always refuses call it self respect,dignity, morals, class etc...

Well listen here; I just confirmed this morning she's doing a lot of nasty stuff on this web cam/model site for like 3.99 per min ......She's engaged to this really nice guy and he has no idea.....

In all honesty I think she just started to get her feet wet in these type of business probably this month (but who knows really)...

What would your do?  tell your buddy  personally, send a link on a text, email or simply ignore it, and turn your back on  the whole situation....

What would you do ??

Thanks.

I hope he finds you and disembowels you with a dull spoon.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 09:14:46 PM »
You're a piece of shit. Fucking die.

And you are a Psychopath Tranny for a dime .

Stick to the topic at hand  idiot !

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 09:18:22 PM »
I hope he finds you and disembowels you with a dull spoon.

Lol .......

The ironic part is that she was all disgusted and offended when nicely asked if she wanted to be part of productions of same nature in the past......

Maybe this is the wrong board to ask for a serious answer ...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 09:20:19 PM »
Lol .......

The ironic part is that she was all disgusted and offended when nicely asked if she wanted to be part of productions of same nature in the past......

No, you're a piece of shit, and that's a serious answer.

So she declined working for you, and now you want to do anything possible to cause problems in her life.

Fucking sleazy punk.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 09:24:50 PM »
No, you're a piece of shit, and that's a serious answer.

So she declined working for you, and now you want to do anything possible to cause problems in her life.

Fucking sleazy punk.

Why would I be all of the sudden the problem causer ?

If it was your sweet Girlfriend soon to be wife?  Wouldn't you want to know....

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 09:25:21 PM »
Lol .......

You belong behind bars, or on the wrong end of a long knife, you sick fucking pervert.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 09:48:05 PM »
I'd blackmail her into letting me crap on her face.

If you shit on her chest you get the pleasure of having your dick'n'balls in her face at the same time. I don't know how much more degrading for them and satisfying for you it can be.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Question about IFBB female athlete just turned camgirl !
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 09:55:51 PM »
leave the girl alone and thats that.

none of your business,very simple.

Think about it,for his whole life Joel has been treated with contempt and disgust by women. Imagine what school was like or him, a hideously ugly, obese kid who even the nerdiest kids looked down on.

He's never had a woman touch him without paying for it, so when he gets a little power over one of them it obviously goes to his head.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »

What would you do ??

Thanks.
Her fiancé would most likely know that she is web camming. It's up to her to tell him. This is none of your business what so ever.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 10:15:16 PM »
How did we ever discover that this Schmoe was indeed Joel?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 10:17:32 PM »

What would you do ??

Thanks.
"really nice guy" is code for gullible. Once she started the drugs, and the competing...it was all downhill from there.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 04:34:24 AM »
If you shit on her chest you get the pleasure of having your dick'n'balls in her face at the same time. I don't know how much more degrading for them and satisfying for you it can be.

Yes, that does sound better.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 04:50:03 AM »
ask booty

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 04:53:12 AM »
Guys, if anybody tried that on me their balls would be kicked up into their stomachs and not come down for a month.  Nobody has ever tried to even tea bag me.  That stuff is just gross. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2013, 04:55:03 AM »
I want to see this sick head on a stick..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2013, 04:55:22 AM »
Guys, if anybody tried that on me their balls would be kicked up into their stomachs and not come down for a month.  Nobody has ever tried to even tea bag me.  That stuff is just gross. 

Hey, now. Teabagging is just innocent fun.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2013, 05:13:10 AM »
Hey, now. Teabagging is just innocent fun.
yea, i dont know whats with all this retrograd women, they know thats all fun and games until a raged roided midget shits on theirchest...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 06:11:49 AM »
WTF is with people that get off on on scat? Just the sight of it makes me gag!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 06:20:39 AM »
How do you know her fiance doesn't already know?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2013, 06:36:25 AM »
Buggers.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2013, 06:39:26 AM »
Any pics  ;D
link to the website  :P

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »

What would you do ??

Thanks.

Take total life savings and then divide it by $3.99...