Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's recent pic  (Read 38546 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Big Ramy's recent pic
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2013, 10:35:04 AM »
Jay looks WAY better than Ronnie. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2013, 11:00:52 AM »
People sayin this bum is better than Ronnie need to be kicked in the mouth. Ronnie won the Olympia 8 times in legendary fashion. This guy is a tomato can.
Took Ronnie 6 years to win the Olympia. Ramy may do it in two  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2013, 12:41:37 PM »
why are you queens always hijacking awesome threads?

x2

this thread should be about Big Ramy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2013, 12:46:40 PM »
Jay looks WAY better than Ronnie. 

"I said that Jay should die, get reborn, and pray for better genetics."

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2013, 12:48:07 PM »

"I said that Jay should die, get reborn, and pray for better genetics."

ronnie really said that? always thought they were somewhat tight..
l

whitewidow

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2013, 12:50:05 PM »
x2

this thread should be about Big Ramy

I agree! for now on lets keep bustinass off this thread and keep it about Big Ramy!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2013, 12:51:14 PM »
ronnie really said that? always thought they were somewhat tight..
it was in a good light, laughing and being arrogant, no harm done with that comment

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2013, 12:53:07 PM »
it was in a good light, laughing and being arrogant, no harm done with that comment
ronnie is a peace loving church going man

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2013, 12:53:32 PM »
yeah maybe, but rami is the one who will dethrone phil, he will not just dethrone him, he will kick phil and the throne off the stage.

theres really no debate there, the guy is something unseen before.in a good way.

and he can come shredded, he proved that.

no gut.

next level, but its a level unreachable for everyone else as of now, kai somewhat comes close from sheer mass but has huge gut and a head for 2 from the gh

personally I dont like his physique. He's monstrous but Im sorry that's just too big, not what bbing is about. id rather look like arnold any day..as much as I would love to see a black guy NOT the win O for a change, there is just something that black guys have to their physiques no white guy will ever match. ronnie is just in another galaxy imo
l

ukjeff

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »
personally I dont like his physique. He's monstrous but Im sorry that's just too big, not what bbing is about. id rather look like arnold any day..as much as I would love to see a black guy NOT the win O for a change, there is just something that black guys have to their physiques no white guy will ever match. ronnie is just in another galaxy imo
Errr..have you forgotten about Jay already, its only three years ago since he was Mr O.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2013, 01:00:44 PM »
Lakers.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »
Geez ~

Ramy is full of oil... literally everywhere.

He is smooth

Weird that these guys can get striated glutes now but have "O" Christmas trees (or any other cross-striations for that matter)

He has no calves

He does have a small waist (and head)

His shoulders are just plain stupid

I don't know why anyone even begins to think he is a contender. He's just a kid who is bound to burn out quickly.

Sticking with D.J will be nothing less than a huge (no pun intended) mistake.

Speaking of D.J and "smooth" ~ aren't those terms synonymous???

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »
Lets make it simple -  the same policy has been for years.

I enjoy this site because of the entertainment, jokes, craziness and industry related topics (most of the time).  Also, as a community to have fun at).

What I don't like is people coming to the boards to spam.  No advertisements here. Now, that doesnt mean Flex or MD or people who actually GO to shows and cover our industry.  It means the people who want to post for the purpose of someone going to another site.

WTF. Be serious now.

Enjoy it here.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »
WW, what are you doing with all that gear? You can't tell me it's a personal stash, lol.

How do you even manage to get that shit across customs. Canadian customs would personally show up to my door step and start raping my ass on the front porch right there and then.

whitewidow

« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2013, 08:54:17 PM »

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2013, 09:05:10 PM »

making a list
checking it twice
going to find
out whos naughty
or nice Maddy Claws
is looking
for you

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »
Ramy might place... 6th ~

If he places in the top 5 I will be floored, but then if Jay wins I will also be floored, so maybe I should start looking for a nice floor pillow...

Ramy is O.K. right now. I see his potential, but Geez, don't throw him up there just b/c of his sheer size.

You don't see site injections? Are you blind? Every top pro has his favorite area. Guess what they call them? LAGGING BODY PARTS! Geez...you guys are so gullible.

Go buy the supplements they tout in the mags while your at it. Waste your money and tell the world the shit works. Ain't no sweat offa my ass.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »
WW, what are you doing with all that gear? You can't tell me it's a personal stash, lol.

How do you even manage to get that shit across customs. Canadian customs would personally show up to my door step and start raping my ass on the front porch right there and then.

Mite be worth it if you got to keep it :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »
Ramy might place... 6th ~

If he places in the top 5 I will be floored, but then if Jay wins I will also be floored, so maybe I should start looking for a nice floor pillow...

Ramy is O.K. right now. I see his potential, but Geez, don't throw him up there just b/c of his sheer size.

You don't see site injections? Are you blind? Every top pro has his favorite area. Guess what they call them? LAGGING BODY PARTS! Geez...you guys are so gullible.

Go buy the supplements they tout in the mags while your at it. Waste your money and tell the world the shit works. Ain't no sweat offa my ass.

Jays got a shot, you got Phil,jay, Kai top 3. Evan and victor will be there and the troll will get the nod weather or not he deserves it. Wolf and dex prob beat him to. I don't see him higher than 9th, prob lower...

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2013, 11:32:21 PM »
Better than Coleman  8)

LoL hahahahahahaha not even close !!! We won't see the likes of a "Ronnie" for awhile.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:05 AM »
Did you really just post this on the web? why brag to getbig when it could only lead to trouble?

lol seriously some people.

Seriously WW. R U insane! It's bad enough that you post pics of gear and stacks of money and brag how you get thorugh customs but now your post a highly addictive narcotic that is targetted by LE. That's what brings unwanted attention to these msg boards. LE doesn't care nearly as much about roids as they do about rec drugs.

Mods WTF?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2013, 01:22:12 AM »
I can get whatever I want through customs. They don't fuck with our packs. I am above the law just like ramy. anyay enough of this bustinass jealousy back to ramy 4th place this year at the O. Bustinass- 4th place in the pollio wheelchair javelin throw.

Famous last words.

whitewidow

« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2013, 01:52:31 AM »
Seriously WW. R U insane! It's bad enough that you post pics of gear and stacks of money and brag how you get thorugh customs but now your post a highly addictive narcotic that is targetted by LE. That's what brings unwanted attention to these msg boards. LE doesn't care nearly as much about roids as they do about rec drugs.

Mods WTF?

Yes! I am the most insane man you will ever meet.I love fast money,fast cars and fast girls.

whitewidow

« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2013, 01:53:55 AM »

Mods WTF?

when did I post cash? was it alot of money?