Author Topic: What exactly classifies as an "exotic compound"?  (Read 4983 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
What exactly classifies as an "exotic compound"?
« on: August 21, 2013, 11:26:57 PM »
?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: What exactly classifies as an "exotic compound"?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 11:49:34 PM »

basically its a drug that someone tries to make thats is very similar to an existing drug, but just not as good.

everyone is searching for the holy grail of compounds. the best ones have already been made.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 11:53:40 PM »
basically its a drug that someone tries to make thats is very similar to an existing drug, but just not as good.

everyone is searching for the holy grail of compounds. the best ones have already been made.
thanks for the response bro.

Are you saying Such as these designer oral steroids/PHs that are "legally" sold? Or are there injectables as well?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 12:11:25 AM »
thanks for the response bro.

Are you saying Such as these designer oral steroids/PHs that are "legally" sold? Or are there injectables as well?

theres a difference i think between exotic compounds, and legally sold ph's.

the whole 'exotic compound' thing was brought to predominance and popularity by the whole balco labs scandal. the need for compounds that are undetectable in current drug testing.

those other 'legally' sold ph's are basically steroids that havent been scheduled by the fda yet.

b

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 03:42:59 AM »
theres a difference i think between exotic compounds, and legally sold ph's.

the whole 'exotic compound' thing was brought to predominance and popularity by the whole balco labs scandal. the need for compounds that are undetectable in current drug testing.

those other 'legally' sold ph's are basically steroids that havent been scheduled by the fda yet.

Yes this is a good post. THG(The clear) would be considered a exotic compound. some new peptides that come out every few years there is alot of exotic designer shit out there we don;t even know about yet. some chemist is probably testing a new exotic compound right now on some olympic athlete.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 04:42:43 AM »
I would classify anything not used for medical use an exotic .... tren ace , halo, sheque drops , etc

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 08:19:28 AM »
I would classify anything not used for medical use an exotic .... tren ace , halo, sheque drops , etc

Halo was used for pre pubescent teens with hypogonadism....

lol.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 09:45:39 AM »
Is it still used?

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 10:08:30 AM »
According to my doctor its hardly every prescribed anymore. Actually he said "I dont really see it in pharmacies anymore".

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 10:13:09 AM »
According to my doctor its hardly every prescribed anymore. Actually he said "I dont really see it in pharmacies anymore".
so now it is EXOTIC!!!!!!!!    LOL

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 12:14:46 PM »
anything that's not 'common'.

i'd say checquedrops are 'exotic' now... 'oral-tren'/methyltrienolone... primo-ace inj and oral was 'exotic' for a while.... up until 01 when IP started pushing it, Oral Trurinabol was 'exotic'.... masteron was 'exotic' for a while..... hell, back in the day even Denkadoil was exotic. until we found out it was complete crap. lol. IL-15... PGF2... ect...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 12:32:05 PM »
anything that's not 'common'.

i'd say checquedrops are 'exotic' now... 'oral-tren'/methyltrienolone... primo-ace inj and oral was 'exotic' for a while.... up until 01 when IP started pushing it, Oral Trurinabol was 'exotic'.... masteron was 'exotic' for a while..... hell, back in the day even Denkadoil was exotic. until we found out it was complete crap. lol. IL-15... PGF2... ect...

What exactly are cheque drops??

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 01:06:48 PM »
Haha originally it was used to force "BITCHES" out of heat , how the hell someone figured to use it on themselves is beyond me

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 04:31:19 PM »

mibolerone.

popular with powerlifters, strongmen, fighters, ect... too much at once is shitty on your stomach.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 11:50:18 PM »
Thanks for your answers bros. good info

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 11:25:18 PM »

Anywhere there is a 1,100lb squat or 1,000lb deadlift or benchpress there is likely to be Cheque Drops involved.

It is also rumored they were responsible for Mike Tyson biting both of Evander Holyfield's ears lol.

mibolerone.

popular with powerlifters, strongmen, fighters, ect... too much at once is shitty on your stomach.

Eh...Understatement of the year.

1 week on Cheque and you will be pissing dark orange/brown urine and 2 weeks on em you will probably suffer some sort of irreversible health problems...No joke.

In short Cheque is usually taken just prior to the warm up sets during a powerlifting meet and many guys get so enraged they puke and freak out soon after taking them.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 03:14:48 AM »
Anywhere there is a 1,100lb squat or 1,000lb deadlift or benchpress there is likely to be Cheque Drops involved.

It is also rumored they were responsible for Mike Tyson biting both of Evander Holyfield's ears lol.

Eh...Understatement of the year.

1 week on Cheque and you will be pissing dark orange/brown urine and 2 weeks on em you will probably suffer some sort of irreversible health problems...No joke.

In short Cheque is usually taken just prior to the warm up sets during a powerlifting meet and many guys get so enraged they puke and freak out soon after taking them.

haha yea, that's true.

the original 'liquid oral' lol.

even methyltrienolone doesn't turn my piss the color chequedrops did. (for a while I thought they were the same drug... same name.. mcg's instead of mg's, ect... but when you've used both, there's a difference)

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 03:28:04 AM »
haha yea, that's true.

the original 'liquid oral' lol.

even methyltrienolone doesn't turn my piss the color chequedrops did. (for a while I thought they were the same drug... same name.. mcg's instead of mg's, ect... but when you've used both, there's a difference)

cheque drops(Mibolerone) is actually a prescription vet medication if they didn't take it off the market. I thought they did remove mibolerone cheque drops from the market but I could be wrong.cheque drops are exactly that a pre-workout drug a athlete takes before a boxing match or a UFC fight( I did hear the same rumor that Tyson used mibolerone and that was what Tyson was using when he bit Holyfields ear).

Now isn't methyltrienolone just a form of oral trenbolone? I am pretty sure it is. please correct me if I am wrong. why would anybody take methyltrienolone when they could just shoot tren A. what use is there for methyltrienolone I have never used it or wanted to use it I heard it was for guys scared to inject Tren? cheque drops and methyltrienolone are the worst as far as toxic compounds are concerned. M1T is pretty harsh stuff as well but nothing as bad as cheque drops or methyltrienolone.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 04:41:03 AM »
cheque drops(Mibolerone) is actually a prescription vet medication if they didn't take it off the market. I thought they did remove mibolerone cheque drops from the market but I could be wrong.cheque drops are exactly that a pre-workout drug a athlete takes before a boxing match or a UFC fight( I did hear the same rumor that Tyson used mibolerone and that was what Tyson was using when he bit Holyfields ear).

Now isn't methyltrienolone just a form of oral trenbolone? I am pretty sure it is. please correct me if I am wrong. why would anybody take methyltrienolone when they could just shoot tren A. what use is there for methyltrienolone I have never used it or wanted to use it I heard it was for guys scared to inject Tren? cheque drops and methyltrienolone are the worst as far as toxic compounds are concerned. M1T is pretty harsh stuff as well but nothing as bad as cheque drops or methyltrienolone.

the raw is still available, but it's a thin market.

methyltrienolone is called 'oral tren', but it's a different drug. Like dbol compared to eq... on paper they're similar. although, MT is more similar to tren than dbol is to eq. if it really were 'oral tren', it's just be Methyl-Trenbolone.

the effects are similar to tren though... like the hardness and fullness of halo, and the size of dbol. it's potent shit. I've never experienced any of the horror-story side effects, even when using it along with 100mg dbol... although I've never gone over 1mg/day. it's potent shit. it's one of the few orals that I KNOW I can feel... kinda like dbol, you can actually 'feel' it in you mentally and physically. var, tbol, winny, or even anadrol doesn't have the same effect. M1T just made me tired and sluggish. even on 900mg of npp & 3g of cyp, after just a couple days on MT and you have purple tinged, fiber-y, dense, delts and chest, with blue spider veins every where from your delts, traps, lats, biceps, triceps, quads, calves, and abs.

if you had 10 days to be 'presentable' for a last minute photoshoot or something, 500mcg MT 2-3x/day will do it better than anything else. (trenbolone Base/no-ester might have a similar effect, but I've never used it, so I can't compare)

500mcg before bed gives very nice, realistic dreams, also... for whatever reason. usually with a beautiful woman. lol

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 04:57:21 AM »
the raw is still available, but it's a thin market.

methyltrienolone is called 'oral tren', but it's a different drug. Like dbol compared to eq... on paper they're similar. although, MT is more similar to tren than dbol is to eq. if it really were 'oral tren', it's just be Methyl-Trenbolone.

the effects are similar to tren though... like the hardness and fullness of halo, and the size of dbol. it's potent shit. I've never experienced any of the horror-story side effects, even when using it along with 100mg dbol... although I've never gone over 1mg/day. it's potent shit. it's one of the few orals that I KNOW I can feel... kinda like dbol, you can actually 'feel' it in you mentally and physically. var, tbol, winny, or even anadrol doesn't have the same effect. M1T just made me tired and sluggish. even on 900mg of npp & 3g of cyp, after just a couple days on MT and you have purple tinged, fiber-y, dense, delts and chest, with blue spider veins every where from your delts, traps, lats, biceps, triceps, quads, calves, and abs.

if you had 10 days to be 'presentable' for a last minute photoshoot or something, 500mcg MT 2-3x/day will do it better than anything else. (trenbolone Base/no-ester might have a similar effect, but I've never used it, so I can't compare)

500mcg before bed gives very nice, realistic dreams, also... for whatever reason. usually with a beautiful woman. lol

That must be some toxic stuff. so basically it is a total diffrent compound then tren? I want to try Alpha-pharmas tren suspension. I am not sure how great a compound like tren suspension would draw up or how painfull it is but I have heard good feedback on the aklpha-pharma Tren suspension.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 02:15:13 PM »
That must be some toxic stuff. so basically it is a total diffrent compound then tren? I want to try Alpha-pharmas tren suspension. I am not sure how great a compound like tren suspension would draw up or how painfull it is but I have heard good feedback on the aklpha-pharma Tren suspension.

I've always been tempted to do a 50/50 combo of tren base and test base (in oil). I'd be happy if I could get 75mg each w/o crashing or w/o injection pain.

it's possible to make methyltrienolone injection as well... I've just never done it. maybe in a month i'll make a hundred bottles of 1mg/ml oil based injectable, and see how it works.

I think the perceived toxicity of MT is a lil overstated.... at least in my experience, I've felt "worse" on anadrol.. not that anadrol made me feel all that 'bad', even when combined with tren for over a year at a high dose.... and surely doesn't make me feel as bad as M1T did.

Although, I've never gone over 1mg/day, and I don't go over 4weeks 'on' MT at a time.. just better safe than sorry.   *** edit, I lied, I did 1.5mg last night before bed. lol. woke up this AM and my body is sore, hard, and full. lol.. maybe the 12iu humulin R, 75g whey, 75g dextrose, and 75g fructose I drank before bed has something to do with it. lol.