Author Topic: RxMuscle & Dave Palumbo Lose Press Passes Indefinitely!  (Read 24238 times)

chimera

• Getbig II
Re: RxMuscle & Dave Palumbo Lose Press Passes Indefinitely!
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
says the douche who has a selfie as his avatar and begged me to post pics  ;)

Another idiot that didn't bother reading the thread... lol

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2013, 09:20:25 AM »
and you're a nobody (not probably) ... bro

Still infinitely better than being Aaron Singerman's piss boy.

bru...

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
Still infinitely better than being Aaron Singerman's piss boy.

bru...

How so? What do YOU do that makes you a better person?

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2013, 09:21:19 AM »
Another idiot that didn't bother reading the thread... lol

Oh I read it...seems you are a weird little person, and rather small and common looking.

I call people like you "extras"..like extras on a movie set.  nobody notices them, they are just backdrop for the stars.

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2013, 09:22:33 AM »
Oh I read it...seems you are a weird little person, and rather small and common looking.

I call people like you "extras"..like extras on a movie set.  nobody notices them, they are just backdrop for the stars.

I am white, 5'9, and have brown hair... that's about as close to average as it gets (asides the large cock as aforementioned)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2013, 09:23:02 AM »
Try 235 @ 8%   ;)

Brutal door handle from the morgue  ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:31 AM »
How so? What do YOU do that makes you a better person?

It's what I don't do.

I'm not Singerman's lackey.

You can't say the same.

broski....

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
I am white, 5'9, and have brown hair... that's about as close to average as it gets (asides the large cock as aforementioned)

ok then , that's settled...just remember to ask permission before addressing me directly and there shouldn't be a problem

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2013, 09:28:41 AM »
It's what I don't do.

I'm not Singerman's lackey.

You can't say the same.

broski....

You don't do anything, because like I said you're a nobody

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2013, 09:29:59 AM »
ok then , that's settled...just remember to ask permission before addressing me directly and there shouldn't be a problem

You're still a bitch with a men physique competitors body

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2013, 09:30:47 AM »
From what I hear, he's not a "bad ass" at all; couldn't hold his mud, dropped out and ratted on his bros.

Wrong...got busted by the feds, did his time, while in prison decided to drop out because he wanted to get his shit together for his daughter.  Took the easier route than my buddy who was a chapter prez of the Hell's Henchmen, who were being recruited by the Angels to become their northern IL chapter.  Unfortunately, he was bludgeoned and shot to death by some Outlaws who were trying to stop this from occurring...which it didn't.  The guys who did this were from Milwaukee, and were caught and serving time.

Not a life for the weak...

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2013, 09:36:43 AM »

You're still a bitch with a men physique competitors body

ah, now I see...you're one of those idiots who just says ridiculous shit.

I thought for a second you were a little witty and snarky, which is cool....but you just exposed yourself as the common dildo who calls a 240 pound muscular guy a "fitness competitor"  ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2013, 09:39:09 AM »
Wrong...got busted by the feds, did his time, while in prison decided to drop out because he wanted to get his shit together for his daughter.  Took the easier route than my buddy who was a chapter prez of the Hell's Henchmen, who were being recruited by the Angels to become their northern IL chapter.  Unfortunately, he was bludgeoned and shot to death by some Outlaws who were trying to stop this from occurring...which it didn't.  The guys who did this were from Milwaukee, and were caught and serving time.

Thanks for clearing that up Mel.  So you were a rat for the feds..must be proud.

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2013, 09:41:49 AM »

I thought for a second you were a little witty and snarky, which is cool....but you just exposed yourself as the common dildo who calls a 240 pound muscular guy a "fitness competitor"  ::)

Dude you're barely 235 and getting fat.... dieting down... you are a mens physique competitor bro

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »
50 yr old bouncer, lives in his moms house, ratted on his "brothers'... can't fight a lick,got dropped in front of Diamond gym couples yrs ago....Only won Mr Il cause his best bud Chuck Sanow is the npc chairman of Il....went to Pittsburgh or wherever and got last place, so now he gave up on competing and is just enjoying life LMAO!........Don't get why Dave has such a man crush on the dude but to each their own...The best part is when he went to prison for a few months before he flipped he was a jacked 265lbs and a few months later he came out weighing a whopping 170lbs....yeah he's a real beast!....I couldn't tell you how many times I get asked if I know Mel Chancey like he's some movies star LOL! Yeah I know him but I always play dumb and say no idea....Listen because you saw his fakebook page or read about his shit in the paper doesn't mean you know the clown....God I hate fucking name droppers....I hope he's stashing some of that money away cause the guy never held a job down or even knows what a pension or retirement fund is LOL!........................ ..Yo Mike!.....You know who Mell Chancey is? LMFAO!

I know I know!.... I'm jealous, he can kick my ass! he's an ex hells angel!........Oh brother!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2013, 09:44:29 AM »

::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2013, 09:45:06 AM »

We 240 pound studs need to unite against the twinks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2013, 09:47:35 AM »
Groink is clearly a big dude.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2013, 09:52:19 AM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2013, 10:06:03 AM »
50 yr old bouncer, lives in his moms house, ratted on his "brothers'... can't fight a lick,got dropped in front of Diamond gym couples yrs ago....Only won Mr Il cause his best bud Chuck Sanow is the npc chairman of Il....went to Pittsburgh or wherever and got last place, so now he gave up on competing and is just enjoying life LMAO!........Don't get why Dave has such a man crush on the dude but to each their own...The best part is when he went to prison for a few months before he flipped he was a jacked 265lbs and a few months later he came out weighing a whopping 170lbs....yeah he's a real beast!....I couldn't tell you how many times I get asked if I know Mel Chancey like he's some movies star LOL! Yeah I know him but I always play dumb and say no idea....Listen because you saw his fakebook page or read about his shit in the paper doesn't mean you know the clown....God I hate fucking name droppers....I hope he's stashing some of that money away cause the guy never held a job down or even knows what a pension or retirement fund is LOL!........................ ..Yo Mike!.....You know who Mell Chancey is? LMFAO!

I know I know!.... I'm jealous, he can kick my ass! he's an ex hells angel!........Oh brother!

I have no clue why people are enamored with this permabulking jack ass criminal.

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2013, 10:09:57 AM »
I have no clue why people are enamored with this permabulking jack ass criminal.

I thought maybe it was  a drug connect or something, but no, they just like stroking their egos by hanging out with guys they perceive to be though
Personally, I'd rather hangout with rich people

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2013, 12:01:11 PM »
Feelin' like Shawn Ray with his damn SPoon...

Ok, Waylon has confirmed that he is not Singerman.

Well done.