Author Topic: Ben Affleck will be the new Batman  (Read 67798 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Ben Affleck Is Batman
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2013, 11:33:28 AM »
LOL where did this come from?

When Tim Burton was tentatively set to direct the Superman re-boot, this is what and who he had in mind for the MOS. Google "Nicholas Cage Superman" for more rough draft pics.

hench

• Getbig V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »
Regardless of who plays Batman in this movie someone needs to tell that boring dog Amy Adams to go on a fucking diet.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2013, 06:04:59 PM »
Regardless of who plays Batman in this movie someone needs to tell skinny Amy Adams to add some pounds.

Indeed

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2013, 06:07:15 PM »
 :-X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2013, 03:00:31 AM »
:)is there anything scarier than this.

i think tim was trying to do a bizarro or altered universe superman, highly doubt he would do the standard storyline with cage.  that's why the studios said, "what the phuck!?"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2013, 07:18:21 AM »
i think tim was trying to do a bizarro or altered universe superman, highly doubt he would do the standard storyline with cage.  that's why the studios said, "what the phuck!?"

No... He was going to do the death of superman story and during that time in the comic, Superman had long hair and for some time after.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2013, 07:27:37 AM »
he'll do fine. yeah when he has a shit script the movies is awful, but his triple whammy of gone baby gown, the town, and argo prove the dude has acting chops as well as writing/directing. everyone gets all pissy about jersey girl, gigli, and daredevil, but holy fuck colin farrell was in daredevil and i don't think anyone's gonna claim he's a shitty actor.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2013, 09:03:18 AM »
Saw "The Town" this weekend and Affleck personified a Boston Batman in that one!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2013, 09:04:42 AM »
Saw "The Town" this weekend and Affleck personified a Boston Batman in that one!
Affleck can be good given the right script. He was great in The Town and Argo.

They should still give Batman to Van Damme!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
but his triple whammy of gone baby gown, the town, and argo prove the dude has acting chops

He didn't appear in Gone Baby Gone.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2013, 05:42:19 PM »
Ben Affleck is too clumsy to do action believably, they will attempt to work around this with shaky cam and lots of obscure angles.  There are very few tall people that can move gracefully, Ben is not a member of that tiny minority.  Most will not notice and it won't make any difference.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2013, 08:08:17 PM »
http://www.nerdist.com/2013/08/heres-what-the-batmansuperman-film-could-look-like/

Here’s What The BATMAN/SUPERMAN Film Could Look Like…

With the burning fury of one thousand imploding Kryptonian suns, the Internet descended upon the news that Ben Affleck will be playing Batman like a school of piranhas in a kiddie pool. While many of you were seething with rage, enterprising filmmakers like YouTube’s SoylentBrak1 were creating mock trailers to give us a sense of just what it would be like to see Mr. Affleck as Bats, Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor, and, of course, Henry Cavill as Superman once again. Judging by this fan-made teaser trailer, I have to say the results aren’t half bad. Now, it’s just up to David Goyer to write a monologue half as good as anything that’s come out of Walter White’s mouth in the last five seasons of Breaking Bad.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2013, 10:42:36 PM »
He didn't appear in Gone Baby Gone.

No. He only co-wrote and directed it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/galleries/ben-affleck-is-the-new-batman.html

Batfleck Broken Down

Ben Affleck has been announced as the new Batman. And the internet has fallen over. The choice to make the Oscar-winner the successor to Christian Bale in Zack Snyder’s Batman/Superman combo seems to be one of the more divisive casting decisions of the last decade. Not since Daniel Craig became Bond has there been so much huffing and declaration that a film would definitely be terrible. But is Affleck such a poor choice? There are strong arguments on both sides...

Click the link for the slideshow with the argument points.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2013, 02:07:01 AM »
Don't agree with this casting, but interested to see how Affleck takes on this role. The bar has been set high.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2013, 09:14:55 AM »
Keaton supports Affleck... That's a big kudo.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2013, 09:18:17 AM »

It's gotta make Keaton feel awesome to see all of this support for him. I'm sure he never expected fans to petition his return to that role almost a quarter of a century later!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2013, 09:21:40 AM »

Of course he does.  Assfleck directed an Oscar winning movie.  Assfleck can ask for any role and get it now.  Keaton is not going to bite the hand that feeds him. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2013, 09:22:21 AM »

It's gotta make Keaton feel awesome to see all of this support for him. I'm sure he never expected fans to petition his return to that role almost a quarter of a century later!

He did an amazing job and many people think his "Batman / Bruce Wayne" was the best so far... I am one of them.

Would you support him with a good makeup / hair dye job as a return?

Could he pull it off?

I mean, he is really getting up there, but if hollywood does their job in the makeup department, he could make it work.

Think about how much younger Harrison ford looks in movies compared to his interviews on Leno or whatever.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2013, 09:24:41 AM »
He did an amazing job and many people think his "Batman / Bruce Wayne" was the best so far... I am one of them.

Would you support him with a good makeup / hair dye job as a return?

Could he pull it off?

I mean, he is really getting up there, but if hollywood does their job in the makeup department, he could make it work.

Think about how much younger Harrison ford looks in movies compared to his interviews on Leno or whatever.

That's the thing.  They don't have to give him good makeup or dye job.  Bruce Wayne is about 50 years old in this story line.  he is bitter and pissed off.  Keaton can play it as is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2013, 09:56:46 AM »
The can build a whole storyline around his fake hair and how it comes to life to save millions.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #147 on: August 29, 2013, 10:59:10 AM »
Ben Affleck is too clumsy to do action believably, they will attempt to work around this with shaky cam and lots of obscure angles.  There are very few tall people that can move gracefully, Ben is not a member of that tiny minority.  Most will not notice and it won't make any difference.

True. Too tall, or too old actors move too slow in the action sequences and it is virtually undisguisable no matter how shaky the cam is or how good the stuntman is at falling over.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »
No. He only co-wrote and directed it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452623/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/galleries/ben-affleck-is-the-new-batman.html

Batfleck Broken Down

Ben Affleck has been announced as the new Batman. And the internet has fallen over. The choice to make the Oscar-winner the successor to Christian Bale in Zack Snyder’s Batman/Superman combo seems to be one of the more divisive casting decisions of the last decade. Not since Daniel Craig became Bond has there been so much huffing and declaration that a film would definitely be terrible. But is Affleck such a poor choice? There are strong arguments on both sides...

Click the link for the slideshow with the argument points.
I would pick Gerard Butler 1000x's over Affleck. Especially since Snyder and Butler (300) have already created magic together.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2013, 01:50:11 PM »
At least they didn't pick Shia Lebeouf