Author Topic: Ben Affleck will be the new Batman  (Read 67208 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Affleck not in shape for batman.
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2014, 09:45:29 PM »
Brolin is a man that starts every day with protein and doesn't tolerate much bullshit.

was that Brolin in dexter, season 3?  Jimmy smits helps him escape from jail?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2014, 10:02:45 PM »
I think he looks fine in the batsuit.

It's not like Michael Keaton had some great physique and he was probably the best batman to date.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2014, 10:28:53 PM »

It's not like Michael Keaton had some great physique and he was probably the best batman to date.

Michael Twinkton.

Faggobatman.

Bale
Kilmer
Keaton
Clooney

In that order.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2014, 10:31:39 PM »
Michael Twinton.

Faggobatman.

Bale
Kilmer
Keaton
Clooney

In that order.

Disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2014, 10:36:41 PM »
Disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Kilmer does have a bad habit of stepping the line during the mandatories.

Crushing Chris on the FLS

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #255 on: June 01, 2014, 10:38:01 PM »
Kilmer does have a bad habit of stepping the line during the mandatories.

Crushing Chris on the FLS

I definitely put Kilmer pretty high on the Bat list.

I really wasn't a fan of Bale... I just think the scripts were good on the first 2... The last one was actually shitty in my mind.

So much Bat-Fail in that one... Good superhero movie... Shit bat-movie.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 02, 2014, 01:53:56 AM »
Exactly, he nailed the voice and even though he wasn't big which didn't matter because of the suit he had that presence. His eyes and expression in the cowl piss all over what any of the others did.
Bale is vastly overrated. Id say it goes keaton, kilmer, bale, clooney.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #257 on: June 02, 2014, 05:44:09 AM »
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/05/josh-brolin-to-play-thanos-in-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

Josh Brolin to Play Thanos in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Has Marvel found its Mad Titan? Latino Review is reporting and Variety has confirmed that No Country For Old Men star Josh Brolin has been cast as Thanos for Guardians of the Galaxy.

According to the report, Thanos – teased in the first Avengers post-credits sequence – has a third-act scene involving a rocket throne. I don’t know what that is, but it sounds like just the kind of grandiose thing that a purple god obsessed with death might tool around on.

Brolin, last seen in Spike Lee’s remake of Oldboy, would make for an interesting Thanos. He’s definitely got the bass in his voice as well as enough swagger to bring to the part should any motion capture be needed. If the rumor is true, this would make two big screen comic roles for Brolin in 2014 alongside his part as Dwight in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For from director Robert Rodriguez.

At this point, we’ve all be assuming that Thanos will be the villain of Avengers 3, which can’t be too far off the mark given how Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The First Avenger have teased cosmic artifacts that could potentially end up on a hypothetical Infinity Gauntlet. For those of you not familiar with that particular piece of reality-altering bling, the Gauntlet is a glove containing six gems which give the wearer control of all creation. During the mid-90s Infinity Gauntlet event, Thanos, set on impressing the personification of Death, set out to collect the Infinity Gems and wipe out have of creation for his skeletal love.

Since the Avengers sting, we haven’t seen anything from the character and footage for Guardians of the Galaxy up to this point have positioned Lee Pace’s Ronan the Accuser as the main heavy in that film (although Marvel has confirmed Thanos would make an appearance in some way). With this casting Thanos could be making himself known in a bigger way throughout the Marvel Cinematic Universe going forward.

Thanos is CGI, so they could cast the guy who did voice overs for Godzilla. BTW, Brolin's last couple of movies have been trash, so he may not have been a good fit for Batman. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #258 on: June 02, 2014, 06:03:55 AM »
1. Keaton

2. Kilmer/Bale/Adam West

3. Clooney (The worst Batman ever)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #259 on: June 02, 2014, 06:12:14 AM »
Ben wins.

He has Jen Garner, and hundreds of millions of dollars.

I on the other hand, have neither Jen Garner, nor hundreds of millions.

However, we both share a secret disdain for Matt Damon. I'm leveraging this shared malcontent to plot a coup to replace Matt Damon with me in all future movies. Only Jimmy Kimmel and I know about it right now, but he's putting me in touch with Affleck's people. We'll see how it goes. I suspect it'll go as planned.

Saw Garner in a restaurant in Santa Monica a few months ago when I was having breakfast.  We're tight now, so if you need anything, let me know.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #260 on: June 02, 2014, 07:29:40 AM »
I'm having a hard time reconciling my feelings of tremendous respect for you, and a secret desire to want you to disappear off the face of the earth so I can step in and help Jennifer grieve for her loss of your companionship. In a one-to-one way.

You understand my dilemma.

I'll let getbig decide how to play this out. I'm sure you understand...it's nothing personal.

White knights gotta knight.

I will unburden you of this dilemma.

I will dump the bitch this week.  Be ready to jump in.....wait for her at Huckleberry's on Wilshire....

BROs before HOs.
Y

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Ben Affleck will be the new Batman
« Reply #261 on: June 02, 2014, 10:22:39 AM »
Ben LatFlex

Affleck got bitch tit, and Gal is still so skinny her panties are stuck up her ass.  I thought these two were getting into Henry C type condition?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Re: Ben Affleck will be the new Batman
« Reply #262 on: June 02, 2014, 11:06:46 AM »
Affleck got bitch tit, and Gal is still so skinny her panties are stuck up her ass.  I thought these two were getting into Henry C type condition?

LOL

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2014, 03:01:23 PM »
I have a close friend that works for the Affleck family. According to her they are VERY normal people. No weird hollywood shit. No drugs. They are for the most part a very normal family. She says Jen gets out of shape and very mom-ish in between work, Ben drinks beer, watches sports, laughs at his farts, and really is good friends with Matt Damon... etc.

I have no hate for Ben personally as he is a good dude, but I just dont know about the batman thing.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2014, 03:59:02 PM »
Ben wins.

He has Jen Garner, and hundreds of millions of dollars.

I on the other hand, have neither Jen Garner, nor hundreds of millions.

With 100's of millions you can have a different woman (much hotter than Jen Garner) everyday of your life.

Never buy a cow when you can get the milk for free.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2014, 10:57:10 PM »
Does Daredevil even squat?

He will look small next to Kingpin.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/10/daredevil-vincent-donofrio/

'Daredevil' scoop: Vincent D'Onofrio cast as major villain

Vincent D’Onofrio is the new Kingpin.

Marvel TV has cast the acclaimed actor in Daredevil, its 13-episode super-hero series for Netflix.

D’Onofrio (Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Men in Black) will play Wilson Fisk, “a powerful businessman whose interests in the future of Hell’s Kitchen will bring him into conflict with the blind attorney Matt Murdock and his alter ego Daredevil.” Previously we announced that Boardwalk Empire alum Charlie Cox will play the Murdock/Daredevil in the show.

With the launch of Daredevil next year, Marvel will have at least three television shows on the air, including ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and the upcoming Captain America spin-off Agent Carter, which ABC plans to launch in midseason.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: June 11, 2014, 02:36:05 AM »
Daredevil was so shit it never got a follow up and is getting rebooted yet they use arsefleck for a bigger, much more famous character that requires  a bit of presence and grit, clever!
Also how does private pyle meet the criteria of kingpin, clarke duncan was the right fat/muscular build

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2014, 12:49:14 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2014, 03:58:51 PM »
All it takes is the right shirt to look in shape.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2014, 04:20:09 PM »
No desire what so ever to see Ben attempt this roll, he is a douche and who ever thought this might be a good idea probably has downs.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »
Only movie of Ben's I've enjoyes was Pearl Harbor. Was all vertically down hill after that. Not even a slope, but a free fall.

Not even wasting my download bandwith on the torrents for this piece of shit movie. He's sporting tits & gyno. Should rename the movie to "Fatman".

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2014, 06:54:34 PM »
Brolin also has the grizzled look of an aged batman who been around the block.
plus he was savage in gangster squad

bench

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2014, 06:55:49 PM »
Only movie of Ben's I've enjoyes was Pearl Harbor. Was all vertically down hill after that. Not even a slope, but a free fall.

Not even wasting my download bandwith on the torrents for this piece of shit movie. He's sporting tits & gyno. Should rename the movie to "Fatman".

The Town was good

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2014, 07:39:22 PM »
i hate the fat girl.this mvie is going to suck harder than matt damon.