Author Topic: Incredible - holy shit, check out this biatches body!!  (Read 14155 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Incredible - holy shit, check out this biatches body!!
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »
It's like dude had said---a lot of them have black in them (the asses), but many still get surgery for their asses, Brazilian doctors have gotten so good at it, that you can't tell a lot of times, unless you have seen before pics.
One clue, is when the girl starts taking a ton of selfies---mirror pics of her booty. Like any bodybuilder, we like to show off our good parts, especially ones we are proud of. Well, a girl who just got a new butt is going to do the same, ten fold. So, you will see nothing but booty pics, whereas before there was virtually none.

How does that work? Fat injection or silicone?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »
How does that work? Fat injection or silicone?
I don't know, your guess is as good as mine. Fat, silicon, implants, pmma, etc.
I saw this vid on YouTube where these Armenian women in the US who looked a lot like Kim Kardashian were getting their butts done, to be more shapely. It showed the process and what they were doing, adding more "padding", creating more anal cleft, etc.

The thing is with American women, they get the asses but don't work out the legs to balance it out. The Brazilian women work out the hams and quads, so to not have that skinny legs large ass look like Kim does.

TheNeed

• Getbig II
Re: holy shit, check out this biatches body!!
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2013, 02:42:00 PM »
I never said Wiggs wasn't an ok guy WHEN he wants to be but he's also a smartass... pisses me off with his Jewish heritage bullshit.

I am not racist, neither is groink or any other guy who gives black people shit. I know very people who are truly truly racist, it takes a dumb person to be one. And the guys who think that someone is a racist without even truly knowing them, based on a little shit talking on the net are even dumber than the blacks we make fun of. (guys like yourself, mods on gh15's board,etc). Do you think Parker would still associate with me if he truly thought I meant half the shit I say about blacks? lol

Look @ the way you refer to African Americans-  You are such a dipshit you don't even know that your comments are racist.  The fact that you would refer to anyone as a "black" shows the condition of complete ignorance you were raised under.

I have an idea for you brain child - why don't you focus in what we all have in common (2 arms, 2 legs, we all dig chicks, you know similarities - I'm breaking this down for you, deliverance boy, so you don't have a hard time following what I'm saying) instead of the fact that some humans may have more dark pigment in their skin than the white master race, or not everyone's eyes are not the same shape and the white person master race shape.  If you are able you break away from what your past has molded you into maybe you'll have a chance after all.

Start with this  - when you begin to do this I'll have further instructions for you on ways to improve who you are and what you stand for.
Let me know when you think you got it.

TheNeed

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
TheNeed = Black Porcher

TheNeed

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2013, 02:50:34 PM »
Meltdown of the week, now put the crack pipe down blackie ::)

That's African American to you son -

TheNeed

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »
TheNeed = Black Porcher

Looks like 2 more douches takin the flinstone cock in the ass  - droppinplate and 2Kwon.

Let me ask - do you make flinstoner swallow or does he just do it on his own? 

Remember guys - racism is out.  You 2 shall address me as Mr. African American from now on.

You boy flimstone is bust working on an assignemnt I gave him.

TheNeed

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2013, 02:57:19 PM »
  You 2 shall address me as Mr. African American from now on.

Don't you mean Mr. Hebrew?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
Are you talking about Sasha Delvalle?

15:30, girl with the hat on in the market. I've seen her several times, shes 1 hot lil bitch

[/youtube]
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2013, 03:02:01 PM »
You boy flimstone is bust working on an assignemnt I gave him.

TheNeed
"You boy" "flimstone" "bust" "assignemnt"

Shut it moolie and head back to your porch, stuffin' yourself with KFC and Watermelon per usual and do not try to adress your superiors ever again.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2013, 03:10:29 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
15:30, girl with the hat on in the market. I've seen her several times, shes 1 hot lil bitch

[/youtube]
Sasha Delvalle

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2013, 03:36:03 PM »
Look @ the way you refer to African Americans-  You are such a dipshit you don't even know that your comments are racist.  The fact that you would refer to anyone as a "black" shows the condition of complete ignorance you were raised under.

I have an idea for you brain child - why don't you focus in what we all have in common (2 arms, 2 legs, we all dig chicks, you know similarities - I'm breaking this down for you, deliverance boy, so you don't have a hard time following what I'm saying) instead of the fact that some humans may have more dark pigment in their skin than the white master race, or not everyone's eyes are not the same shape and the white person master race shape.  If you are able you break away from what your past has molded you into maybe you'll have a chance after all.

Start with this  - when you begin to do this I'll have further instructions for you on ways to improve who you are and what you stand for.
Let me know when you think you got it.

TheNeed

most of us are in different states, some of us in different countries,  always said many times it makes absolutely no sense for anyone to compete with eachother on the internet and everyone should try to help eachother. your much better off competing  with the guys in your gym, at the clubs your frequent, and at work because those people WILL try and beat you, and are trying to beat you on a regular basis when it comes to that "hot girl".
Now, If you payed closer attention to the point I was making you would see that I was just  offering useful advice. You can either be the bitter guy in the corner like wiggs sulking and bitching on getbig about how horrible hot chicks like this are, or you can use your brains.... a smart man  knows That simply talking to a 9.5, even if it's about absolutely nothing....will get every 9 in the club interested in you.
have a nice day
l

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
That's African American to you son -

Hi Benny B/Shlomo Manciewicz
~

TheNeed

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2013, 05:09:29 PM »
"You boy" "flimstone" "bust" "assignemnt"

Shut it moolie and head back to your porch, stuffin' yourself with KFC and Watermelon per usual and do not try to adress your superiors ever again.

Remember - Mr. African American.

Another thing I wanted to ask you 2_Kon  - I heard this, shall I say, thru the grapevine - well it is being said that you are  quite the power bottom for flimstome.  I heard this is why you jumped right in to defend him unprovoked - i mean it's just what I hear.

TheNeed

Tell your sister I want the baked KFC this time  - make sure she hurries.

AND - Remember - Mr. African American.

TheNeed

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
^ This lame fuck needs a zimmerman in his life.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2013, 05:15:11 PM »
Remember - Mr. African American.

Another thing I wanted to ask you 2_Kon  - I heard this, shall I say, thru the grapevine - well it is being said that you are  quite the power bottom for flimstome.  I heard this is why you jumped right in to defend him unprovoked - i mean it's just what I hear.

TheNeed

AND - Remember - Mr. African American.

TheNeed

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
Dummer Ne ger