Author Topic: Var vs. Tbol  (Read 6463 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Var vs. Tbol
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:37:07 AM »
which gives better dry gains?

and what's the appropriate dose for each compound?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Var vs. Tbol
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 01:17:14 PM »
Not sure if either is "dryer", but i prefer Var over Tbol.

40-50mg is enough to see decent gains. 80-100mg if you have the cash and want some serious strength gains from Var.

8)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 09:41:13 PM »
i got my hands on some 50mg oxide tbol for cheap
running 100mg on traning days and 50 on off days
great fullness and strength considering im dieting/cardio

only var i tried was supermans and it made me strong and veiny
pyramided up to 100mg but it became too expensive

try both, love them

got acid reflux from tbol
cant remember any sides from var

but these are the only 2 orals i can use because dbol/drol i last 2 weeks before my gallbladder pain flares up, very unhealthy internal pain feeling

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 05:53:15 AM »
thanks for the feedback fellas

i can also get winny but it seems that var is the way to go, it's just too bad about the damn cost of it >:(

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 06:46:42 AM »
thanks for the feedback fellas

i can also get winny but it seems that var is the way to go, it's just too bad about the damn cost of it >:(

high grade Tbol is pretty close to dbol. I think var provides dryer gains ith no bloat at all. I got a little water off Tbol when you shouldnt get any water off it. But it was very potent Tbol I have had very potent Tbol and var and I think the var was better

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 08:32:51 AM »
high grade Tbol is pretty close to dbol. I think var provides dryer gains ith no bloat at all. I got a little water off Tbol when you shouldnt get any water off it. But it was very potent Tbol I have had very potent Tbol and var and I think the var was better

I think high grade Tbol is close to equipose or dianabol with no water.

I once ran a very good UGL's turnibol and the effects were spot on with equipose with no water retention or bloat and the incredible hardness and pumps happend in a matter of days as compared to weeks.

Ran, Sciroxx turnibol awhile back; felt bloated and gained noticeable water weight in a short amount of time, with a clean diet. Felt like a weak dianabol

However, Tbol compared with anavar - anavar wins no contest IMO. 30-50mgs a day after a week holding a drink in your hand your forearms and biceps will become pumped up. Honestly training delts was near impossible after 4 sets and the pump came on.

If you want dry gains and strength and a great feeling, stick with anavar. If you want what anavar has and are not afraid of a little bloating getthe cheaper choice of T-bol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 09:35:59 AM »
The biggest problem is obtaining real Var.

I love Var, it's my favorite oral these days.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »
A combination of tren+var+tbol+masteron makes me look epic... my fav 'look good' combo but blood pressure sucks big time... dry, veiny stirations everywhere, everyone knowing you're on... can't go wrong lol... if only bp was not as much of an issue.

Strength, fullness, the whole works. Tbol+var stacked together are amazing... definetely my favourite oral combination...

Of course this all being true if you are 10% or under... otherwise being fat you won't reap the visual benefits what so ever...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 01:06:24 PM »
Who's producing quality var and tbol

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 01:59:47 PM »
I would go with turinabol. Both pricey but you'd need to run higher var to experience the same gains...

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 11:13:14 PM »
Real T-bol is an AMAZING compound !!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 11:18:31 PM »
Real T-bol is an AMAZING compound !!!

why?

is it really dbol without the bloat and a true hardener?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 11:41:22 PM »
Hey, Dj, it's about time you get over the fear of needles.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 12:35:42 AM »
Hey, Dj, it's about time you get over the fear of needles.

funny you say that, as my source brought samples of his goods and one of the samples was a vial of test prop lol

he also had dbol, but fuck that noise as i don't want no bloat nor bitch tits

dry compounds are all that i'll use

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 01:02:51 AM »
why?

is it really dbol without the bloat and a true hardener?

No- I tried some Original British Dragon Turinabol and I get some water retention is was pretty similar to dbol. people call it a firls dbol but it wasn't that much diffrent then dbol. Maybe some guys get no water and maybe it depends on the brand but this was 3rd party tested turinabol and it did give me some water retention nothing like dbol but it wasn't as dry of a compound as the profiles claim and the strength gains are not that great. Anavar produces better strength gains and is a better hardening agent. For the price it is hard to gauge wich compound is better. I used both Tbol and anavar solo and the Tbol made me alot fuller looking. The anavar produced leaner gains and more strength gains. Tbol is more like dbol then the profile makes it out to be.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 01:06:18 AM »

I once ran a very good UGL's turnibol and the effects were spot on with equipose with no water retention or bloat and the incredible hardness and pumps happend in a matter of days as compared to weeks.

Ran, Sciroxx turnibol awhile back; felt bloated and gained noticeable water weight in a short amount of time, with a clean diet. Felt like a weak dianabol

However, Tbol compared with anavar - anavar wins no contest IMO. 30-50mgs a day after a week holding a drink in your hand your forearms and biceps will become pumped up. Honestly training delts was near impossible after 4 sets and the pump came on.

If you want dry gains and strength and a great feeling, stick with anavar. If you want what anavar has and are not afraid of a little bloating getthe cheaper choice of T-bol.

I stacked Test suspension 100mg ED , 50mg oral winstrol,50mg anavar and I would get the most painfull pumps. I felt like I had alot of strength and power and could keep lifting but by the 6-7th rep I would get such a pianful pump it felt like if I tried to do another rep I would tear a muscle. crazy pumps off that stack. The anavar was made by a UGl called swisher labs,the winstrol was made by morning star labs and the Test suspension was aquaviron.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 01:49:20 AM »

var and tbol should be about the same price. raws are about 4x & 3.5x the cost of other orals respectively. If there's cheap tbol, i'd be suspicious.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 03:00:58 AM »
the winny is 2/3 the price if the var, and the dbol is 1/5 the price of the var, does that sound about right?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2013, 06:02:02 AM »
The anavar was made by a UGl called swisher labs,the winstrol was made by morning star labs and the Test suspension was aquaviron.

LOL, sounds like the 2003 era. I remember MSL. There were some really good UGLs back then.

If there's cheap tbol, i'd be suspicious.

OK, thanks for the info!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 12:07:12 PM »
the winny is 2/3 the price if the var, and the dbol is 1/5 the price of the var, does that sound about right?

well, the market (demand) determines the price of everything. (book value of Company XYZ is $28/share, but it trades at $38/share... a pre-owned 03 S500 parted out is worth $25k but sells for $12k... a Ferarri costs the same to produce as a Hyundai Sonata, but retails for $250k... a Rockstar energy drink costs $.15 to make, but sells for $2, ect...)

but the production cost of dbol, winny, and anadrol all cost the exact same (per mg/g).

for example a 30ml bottle of dbol at 25mg/ml (750mg total) will cost $1.8 (including glass bottle and the liquid it's suspended in)...

winstrol is the exact same....

anadrol, because it's 50mg/ml (1500mg) will cost $3.15....

anavar at 20mg/ml (600mg) will cost $4.65 to produce...

tbol at 25mg/ml (750mg) will cost $4.95 (tbol at 20mg/ml will cost $4.05)

that's figuring the same cost of the container/bottle and liquid... it's entirely possible to decrease that cost by about $.40/bottle, but you get the picture.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 01:38:44 PM »
var and tbol should be about the same price. raws are about 4x & 3.5x the cost of other orals respectively. If there's cheap tbol, i'd be suspicious.

I have never seen a lab or company where the Tbol is price anywhere close to the anavar. Usually the Tbol costs around .50 cents a tab and the anavar i susally 2$ a tab at least some charge about 2.50 a tab. I tried the british dragon Tbol original british dragon and they would sell bulk Tbol 1,000 tabs for 250$ but 100 var tabs was like 250$. The I bought sciroxx Tbol and same price 100 Tbol tabs is 59$ and the var is about 2.50$ a tab. I have never seen any Tbol even closely p[riced to anavar. The most expensive oral always seems to be halotestin very similar price as the anavar. every company sells there Tbol for about 50 cents if you buy just 100 tabs if you buy in bulk you can get 1,000 Tbol 10mg tabs for 350$ and the Tbol was real I sent it to SRCS back when they tested gear and the british Dragon was a little over 9mg's.