Author Topic: Buchanan: 'Interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white'...  (Read 3764 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Buchanan: 'Interracial violence is overwhelmingly black-on-white'...
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
and again, what exactly can I say on an internet bodybuilding board that will make things better???????????.....I have not seen a solution by you either..just more criticism and piling on....which you like to do because it makes you feel good....why are you so obsessed with what black people are doing?...LOL...you are constantly in these threads.....whats your solution???????
THE SOLUTION IS TO QUIT BLAMING OTHERS AND FOCUS ON THE ROOT PROBLEM!!!

and starts by admitting what the problem is....

if you cant even do that here, how are you supposed to do that in the real world?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2013, 07:52:45 AM »
the police and courts are handling it....why don't you become a vigilante if you are so frustrated??????????
again you act like this is the only problem, this is a symptom of a much bigger and deeper problem within the black community.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2013, 07:58:26 AM »

I don't have to look at the numbers because I already know whats going on......why do I have to shout it from the mountains to make you happy???......you jump into these threads to make yourself feel good by pointing fingers at others..I have no need to do so......it is what it is.....the police and courts are handling it....why don't you become a vigilante if you are so frustrated??????????

You need to look at the numbers because you cant see the truth.  You have acquired a narrative you've grown very attached to, a narrative that is destructive and delusional.  By stubbornly holding on to your illusions you're impeding any efforts toward improving your community.

Why would I be a vigilante?  I respect law and order and all I want is for your community to do the same.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 08:02:58 AM »
THE SOLUTION IS TO QUIT BLAMING OTHERS AND FOCUS ON THE ROOT PROBLEM!!!

and starts by admitting what the problem is....

if you cant even do that here, how are you supposed to do that in the real world?

As I said..I know what the problem is...and again what do you propose I personally do about it???..I don't have to keep starting  anti-black threads on an internet bodybuilding board to deal with the problem

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2013, 08:03:49 AM »
again you act like this is the only problem, this is a symptom of a much bigger and deeper problem within the black community.

oh brother.....your concern for the black community is overwhelming :-\

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 08:08:12 AM »
You need to look at the numbers because you cant see the truth.  You have acquired a narrative you've grown very attached to, a narrative that is destructive and delusional.  By stubbornly holding on to your illusions you're impeding any efforts toward improving your community.

Why would I be a vigilante?  I respect law and order and all I want is for your community to do the same.

LOL @ how my personal narrative is hurting the black community...LOL..I guess I am REALLY THAT IMPORTANT in your eyes.....theres no delusion here...... I know about whats going on in the black community and in society more than anyone.....piling on on an internet bodybuilding board won't help solve any of it.....if you were that serious about wanting to discuss this problem, then go to an authentic internet board and have a true intellectual discussion ....why do you expect that here on Getbig???.....the answer is that you don't....you come to these threads under the guise of wanting to help and then pile on with your racial nonsense like every other idiot here

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2013, 08:14:07 AM »
LOL @ how my personal narrative is hurting the black community...LOL..I guess I am REALLY THAT IMPORTANT in your eyes.....theres no delusion here...... I know about whats going on in the black community and in society more than anyone.....piling on on an internet bodybuilding board won't help solve any of it.....if you were that serious about wanting to discuss this problem, then go to an authentic internet board and have a true intellectual discussion ....why do you expect that here on Getbig???.....the answer is that you don't....you come to these threads under the guise of wanting to help and then pile on with your racial nonsense like every other idiot here

Every person who criticizes black culture or your community is quickly label a racist.   That's is part of the narrative. It's easier to dismiss a person as a racist than consider they may have good points.  I don't think it's fair to make generalized and prejudicial judgements on my character. 
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2013, 08:20:20 AM »
As I said..I know what the problem is...and again what do you propose I personally do about it???..I don't have to keep starting  anti-black threads on an internet bodybuilding board to deal with the problem
how is pointing out the problem in the black community anti black?

oh fucking brother yourself you nit wit, apparently you cant even point out the problems in the black community without being called a racist these days.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2013, 08:23:40 AM »
Every person who criticizes black culture or your community is quickly label a racist.   That's is part of the narrative. It's easier to dismiss a person as a racist than consider they may have good points.  I don't think it's fair to make generalized and prejudicial judgements on my character. 

I agree with this....but I have never seen you on here talk about white racism or discrimination, or white ignorance of the issues......which is a part of the problem whether you want to acknowledge it or not.........Also the way in which the system treats blacks........which we could also discuss.........and also the culture of violence in this country as a whole.....I don't think you're prejudiced just one-sided

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 08:43:42 AM »
I agree with this....but I have never seen you on here talk about white racism or discrimination, or white ignorance of the issues......which is a part of the problem whether you want to acknowledge it or not.........Also the way in which the system treats blacks........which we could also discuss.........and also the culture of violence in this country as a whole.....I don't think you're prejudiced just one-sided

I'm not being one sided.  I understand its a complicated issue.  I'm taking the position that is often ignored, dismissed or trivialized.  And the position that I believe is the easiest to address.  Realize this, society is not going to change and improve around the black community faster than the black community can change and improve themselves.  Dealing with the problems within the black community should be the first and foremost goal.

Also, it offends me when situations like Trayvon/Zimmerman become hot news items when the reality is that instances like this are rare.  As a matter of fact, the opposite, black on white crime is far more prevalent but the media and the black community care very little about that. Yet they insist that I as a white person care about a black kid being killed by a self identified Hispanic.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2013, 09:13:34 AM »

:'(  :'(  :'(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2013, 03:21:02 PM »
please do dialogue with us on the white racism and how it contributes to the issues the black community has, also how the "system" treats blacks and the culture of violence as a whole that apparently seems to manifest itself primarily in black communities.....

Im not against honest dialogue, its just you arent interested in having honest dialogue

does racism exist? yes on all sides, that isnt a factor in the black communities downward spiral...speaking as a minority I have experienced tons of racism from asians, whites and blacks...guess what?

I have never been to jail, dont have illegitmate kids and have higher education...you know why?

BECAUSE MY PARENTS MADE SURE THAT I KNEW WHAT WAS IMPORTANT IN LIFE.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2013, 05:46:19 AM »
the reaction is based on Getbig having a million of these same threads....you seem to show up in every single one

Were you crying this bad when there were a million threads by black morons and stupid whites calling Zimmerman a racist and condemning him before they even knew the facts of the case?