Author Topic: Big Ramy from 2012. Dude is going places.  (Read 3127 times)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Big Ramy from 2012. Dude is going places.
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:41:23 PM »

Big ramy a few days of Olympia Amatur in Kuwait 2012

Mr.Dutch

• Getbig I
Re: Ramy 2012. Dude is going places.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 11:44:48 PM »
He's a tank! Massive shoulders.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 11:48:18 PM »

Phil is a tiny little narrow mulatto and his days are numbered. He is all drugs and fully peaked.

Furthermore he's an arrogant, entitled, cocky little punk who thinks he's a pro basketball player/ pro athlete...No one likes you..Take your Bentley and be gone with you. Scum.

Ramy however is 28 years old...Freakish Arab genetic specimen with more or less all of Kuwait backing him.

He was 290 at the NY...If he peels down to 275-280 he will be a 10 time Mr. Olympia.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 12:02:27 AM »
They won't give it to him until he has thicker lats.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 12:20:59 AM »
They won't give it to him until he has thicker lats.

Thicker lats?  lol

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 03:27:28 AM »

Thicker lats?  lol

x2

That was random.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 05:26:10 AM »
I watched the Ramy vs Victor video. He won't beat Kai or Phil no way. He only barely beat Victor if that, i thought it was very close. He didn't look that much bigger than Vic in video, not like in still shots.

ukjeff

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 05:38:35 AM »
"Fuck off kid, daddies busy"

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 05:39:42 AM »
Phil and jay are on the exact same drug stack down to the brand when they guest posed they looked identical where they put there synthol where they were in their cycle everything was indetical. Phil mis naturally a little small but he can blow up and look enormous. he matched up to jay easily when they did that guest posing and jay is naturally bigger but kai besides his width looked just as good.There is no way ramy is going to beat Phil,kai or Jay. he might beat Jay but not Phil or Kai. Kai is the champ he holds more muslce then anybody and is way better conditioned. If kai would just get rid of that hair it would show off more of his muscle especially his traps. I know it sounds funny but hair does make a diffrence.I think bald guys show more muscle then guys with hair.

Ramy is already going bald! he does shave his head ,but I can tell he is going bald. 27years old and bald what a sport.. I actually love the sport I can't believe how far these guys push it. They will shoot anything to win. They will be test rats and try new designer drugs that might not even work. this sport is crazy! But I love it. these guys are willing to die for us!

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 05:41:00 AM »
"Fuck off kid, daddies busy"

jeff you look good don;t pick on smaller guys. stay humble. you are better then that.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 06:53:04 AM »
Phil and jay are on the exact same drug stack down to the brand when they guest posed they looked identical where they put there synthol where they were in their cycle everything was indetical. Phil mis naturally a little small but he can blow up and look enormous. he matched up to jay easily when they did that guest posing and jay is naturally bigger but kai besides his width looked just as good.There is no way ramy is going to beat Phil,kai or Jay. he might beat Jay but not Phil or Kai. Kai is the champ he holds more muslce then anybody and is way better conditioned. If kai would just get rid of that hair it would show off more of his muscle especially his traps. I know it sounds funny but hair does make a diffrence.I think bald guys show more muscle then guys with hair.

Ramy is already going bald! he does shave his head ,but I can tell he is going bald. 27years old and bald what a sport.. I actually love the sport I can't believe how far these guys push it. They will shoot anything to win. They will be test rats and try new designer drugs that might not even work. this sport is crazy! But I love it. these guys are willing to die for us!

you call this sport?bodybuilding is muscle pageant at best lol
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 06:58:15 AM »

rip

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Big Ramy from 2012. Dude is going places.
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »
 :D ;D