Author Topic: Where do you hide your steroids?  (Read 8461 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Where do you hide your steroids?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 08:26:10 AM »
Here's a concept. Put them in a grocery bag that appears to be just fine where it sits. It doesn't look hidden and it doesn't attract attention.

Throw some of your groceries in there if you must.

Nobody will touch it. Why? It's in plain sight. Who hides shit in plain sight?

And no, I don't believe in sharing every intimate secret with my GF. Trust me, there are reasons. Women can be very vindictive even if they claim to love you. When they get butt-hurt over something, all the shit comes out, and they can't really control it. Keep your secrets to yourself.

Safer that way.
no kidding

women are the devil in sheep clothing

ukjeff

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 08:33:28 AM »
Here's a concept. Put them in a grocery bag that appears to be just fine where it sits. It doesn't look hidden and it doesn't attract attention.

Throw some of your groceries in there if you must.

Nobody will touch it. Why? It's in plain sight. Who hides shit in plain sight?

And no, I don't believe in sharing every intimate secret with my GF. Trust me, there are reasons. Women can be very vindictive even if they claim to love you. When they get butt-hurt over something, all the shit comes out, and they can't really control it. Keep your secrets to yourself.

Safer that way.
Sounds to me you have a lazy ass girlfriend who never tidies up.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 09:00:02 AM »
The best place to hid your drugs for the pills, just put them in a vitamin bottle and the needles and test etc put in a bag then drop it a big why protein jar and you can put some milk powder in the jar so it does not look suspicious, store in a cool place.

BRO

• Getbig III

What is this bottom picture? Everyone must have noticed the smell...

:-\

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 09:22:06 AM »
I i was on gear i wouldnt bother to hide it from the wench.
Tell her to put up with it or get the fuck out.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 10:07:52 AM »
Sounds to me you have a lazy ass girlfriend who never tidies up.

No, I have my own room for music and workout stuff. She knows I eat differently than her.

No messes. Not at all.

Hiding them means that the kids can even be over-zealous as they search through Dad's stuff when he's gone. They don't think to look in obvious places either.

Hiding stuff is a bitch when you have a family. Be smart.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 10:31:32 AM »
I bury my stash in the yards of my enemy.   

Then i enter their property, vanquish them, pleasure their womenfolk, inject the gluteus, and enjoy whatever their kitchen has to offer - post womenfolk anabolic window and all.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »
I think there was a "Full House" episode about this.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
i hid it now in an old laptop bag which is in a closet compartment with school books

soon i need to hire a carpenter to make some hidden spaces in the closets

;D

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!

Some of the funniest shit ever!!! If your wife or girl dont except it that sucks for you!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Baby stroller in the basement, yep thats believable, nice and handy when you want to nip out.

Grow the fuck up with these inane posts you daft bald twat.

;D ;D ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I keep mine in a plastic bag shoved up my ass.

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2013, 05:13:55 PM »
Where do you guys hide your drugs, needles and cash money from your wife/gf? )

i was hiding all my shit in my little basement but now we are going to use it to keep the baby stroller

so now the whole thing is fucked

i'm anxiously looking around where i can keep my drugs, needles and cash money in a place my girl friend will not find

If you have hardwood floors you can make a really nice hiding spot under the floor.  You have to be careful, but take a board or two up in an out of the way place.  Cut a hole in the sub floor.  Cut the tongue off one edge of the flooring, and the bottom lip of the groove off the other making it easy to set into place and remove.  

If you do it on the first floor, and your basement is unfinished you'll have to box in the space.  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
If you have hardwood floors you can make a really nice hiding spot under the floor.  You have to be careful, but take a board or two up in an out of the way place.  Cut a hole in the sub floor.  Cut the tongue off one edge of the flooring, and the bottom lip of the groove off the other making it easy to set into place and remove.  

If you do it on the first floor, and your basement is unfinished you'll have to box in the space.  

Good gravy, it's cheap gear, not the Hope Diamond. Just leave it the fuck in your medicine cabinet right next to the needles. If your woman asks, say it "supplements"

(Says the guy with a black bag in the temp and humidity controlled gun safe...)

dustin

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2013, 07:21:26 PM »
I just put mine in a shoe box in the washroom and tell her my gear's in there, so don't fuck around with it or put make up in there or anything. Boom.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2013, 07:34:54 PM »
I live alone right now, but had women live with me short term from time to time. Only told one of them about my use because I thought she'd be cool with it (she's working out as well and is no stranger to Anavar herself), but she kept nagging about it, blamed everything bad on them ("oh your're so irritable, must be the steroids" Yeah, don't even think it's because you're a thick girl), and tried to blackmail me (more or less) twice. In other words, never trust other people, especially someone your emotionally involved with, since these things can get really nasty.

Anyway... Just go to Praktiker and buy a small lockbox, then keep the stuff for immediate use (needles for drawing and pinning, couple of syringes, swaps, vials you're currently using) in there and put it somewhere where it's easily accessible while not being in plain sight. Keep the rest of the big supply in a suitcase of something in the back of a closet or something. I don't know your living situation, but you should find a place to stash it.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2013, 08:05:44 PM »
Why would you have to hide it from her? That's stupid

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2013, 08:06:55 PM »
Why would you have to hide it from her? That's stupid

Are you aware who we're dealing with here?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
What is this bottom picture? Everyone must have noticed the smell...

:-\

On Sydney Olympics 2000, female Chinese weightlifter piss herself on the stage  ;D ;D ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2013, 08:49:40 PM »
Can we please stop posting gore pics in the G&O.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 10:40:37 PM »
Can we please stop posting gore pics in the G&O.

Tito is a man with a mission

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
have fun remembering this your dumb post once your woman steals your cash money or reports your drugs use to the police after you guys get into a heated arguement

naive fool

Sounds like you're dating a bitch

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2013, 10:48:11 PM »

HAHAAHAHAH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Sounds like you're dating a bitch

If she was just a date, things would be better..

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2013, 11:00:01 PM »
I live alone right now, but had women live with me short term from time to time. Only told one of them about my use because I thought she'd be cool with it (she's working out as well and is no stranger to Anavar herself), but she kept nagging about it, blamed everything bad on them ("oh your're so irritable, must be the steroids" Yeah, don't even think it's because you're a thick girl), and tried to blackmail me (more or less) twice. In other words, never trust other people, especially someone your emotionally involved with, since these things can get really nasty.

Anyway... Just go to Praktiker and buy a small lockbox, then keep the stuff for immediate use (needles for drawing and pinning, couple of syringes, swaps, vials you're currently using) in there and put it somewhere where it's easily accessible while not being in plain sight. Keep the rest of the big supply in a suitcase of something in the back of a closet or something. I don't know your living situation, but you should find a place to stash it.

Never date a "thick girl" unless your into that if your gonna have to put up with BS at least make sure she's fine.

Also if doing TRT or whatever is gonna be part of your life tell her the 1st time she asks, long before you move in together. Then 1-you didn't lie and 2- she can't throw it in your face later, they mite not like it but its not like they'll leave you or anything