Author Topic: Undercover Pro  (Read 6780 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Undercover Pro
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 08:41:58 AM »
IFBB Pro Undercover #6.

By: IFBB Undercover

Column #6

Q: What do you think of the Bob Chicarello phenomenon? Do you really think he is top five quality?

A: You know, I've been trying to figure out this one myself ever since I seen him take fifth in the Toronto Pro show last year. Here is guy that was seen by many of his fellow competitors eating with the head Judge Jim Rockell the night before the Night of Champions where Bob took second. This is one bodybuilder who is placing when there is nothing going on with his physique. I personally think Chic kisses the right ass to get the placing he has been getting. Bob comes in soft, his legs are really funky, his arms have no separations, he has no striations anywhere on his physique and the synthol use is becoming very apparent. It took the man 14 years to turn pro which tells you something about his body, wouldn't you think?
Squishy face retard

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »
Bob comes in soft...

I bet the Undercover Pro wishes his current colleagues would come in soft...  :o

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 09:01:10 AM »
IFBB Pro Undercover #6.

By: IFBB Undercover

Column #6

Q: What do you think of the Bob Chicarello phenomenon? Do you really think he is top five quality?

A: You know, I've been trying to figure out this one myself ever since I seen him take fifth in the Toronto Pro show last year. Here is guy that was seen by many of his fellow competitors eating with the head Judge Jim Rockell the night before the Night of Champions where Bob took second. This is one bodybuilder who is placing when there is nothing going on with his physique. I personally think Chic kisses the right ass to get the placing he has been getting. Bob comes in soft, his legs are really funky, his arms have no separations, he has no striations anywhere on his physique and the synthol use is becoming very apparent. It took the man 14 years to turn pro which tells you something about his body, wouldn't you think?

Thanks, that sure sounds like CT...  What you think?  If anyone has any other one's that would be cool to read.
Most are all show no go!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 09:12:26 AM »
Squishy face retard

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 09:15:07 AM »
Q: My arms are lacking in size. Should I try using site injections or synthol?

A: Absolutely not. Site injections do not cause muscle to grow. They simply cause inflammation to the area, which in turn fills up with fluid. Continuous site injections will cause irreversible damage from scar tissue forming and surgery will be the end result. Many pro bodybuilders are getting marked down for site injections that are very apparent. Ernie Taylor's triceps are a good example of what site injections can look like. Also take a good look at Kamali's shoulders, Nassar's rear deltoids, Cicherillo's arms and worst of them all, Paco's shoulders. This man in particular should NEVER be placing in pro shows, never!

:-X
Chadwick Mower in 2008

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 09:20:26 AM »

You can sure get some cheap prices on Mazola at Costco these days.   :o