Author Topic: Tommy Morrison dying... Bed ridden and not expected to last the year  (Read 27586 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Tommy Morrison dying... Bed ridden and not expected to last the year
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 05:47:28 PM »
After Stallone put him in his movie, Morrison was known to do anything and everything to get another movie... :-\

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 05:49:08 PM »
Last time I heard Tommy on the radio he said the whole HIV situation was bullshit and he was fine.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 05:49:50 PM »
Last time I heard Tommy on the radio he said the whole HIV situation was bullshit and he was fine.

Denial?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2013, 05:51:58 PM »
He got the pec implants so that people wouldn't think his muscles were wasting away. Quote from his mom....

He'd hate for people to know he was sick. Or weak. Years ago, his mother said, he got pectoral implants to make himself look bigger and stronger. Those implants became infected -- hence the chest surgery in late 2011 -- and had to be removed.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 06:04:25 PM »
Denial?

Nah they were all false positive results. He's looking to get back into the gym, take another run at the strap and bring it back to the United States where it damn belongs. Just kinda paraphrasing what he said to the radio guy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »
Nah they were all false positive results. He's looking to get back into the gym, take another run at the strap and bring it back to the United States where it damn belongs. Just kinda paraphrasing what he said to the radio guy.

Seems it's too late for that, if the article is accurate.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 06:09:40 PM »
This mother fukcer tried to fool people so he could get in the ring again...Typical sociopath who only thinks about himself...

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »
"he" "me" i are on=heme iron

everyone is on the meat diet

except for me

But you're fat and don't look healthy at all. I know you like to say how great you feel and how healthy you are but you're not. Nobody believes it for a second. You're brain is fried from all the drinking and drug use and your weird diet philosophies has left you obese and gross looking.

Too bad. You had the best white man genetics on the board and had the face of a model and the body of a God. You wasted yourself, man.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2013, 06:40:27 PM »
The falcon can soar again it's only a matter of time

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »
man i will never forget I was about 21 and was going to a buddy named paul andersons house, which paul and few other friends brian and eric were best friends of tommy morrisons............... ..i went over to pauls to watch the fight and when i got there, i said what times the fight, and a buddy said.....theres no fight, tommy tested positive for hiv............and i was like damn...........
A strong mofo was Paul.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2013, 08:00:41 PM »
So what is the truth here?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2013, 08:41:43 PM »
I figure Tommy's brain is mush from drugs, booze, pre-existing mental issues, stress, disease (yes, DISEASE), etc., and he's been floating in and out of reality for many years now.

Dude's done. Stick a fork in him.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
and he never used protection with his wife...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:36 PM »
I thought he didn't have it? Didn't he find some doctor in WV that said he didn't so that he could fight?

he took his drug cocktails when he was fighting, and his viral load was undetectable (not really gone, just at Magic Johnson levels per ML of blood).  Liver failure is from -OH.  Secondary issues take you out.  In today's medicine AIDs just hurries up the processes if you don't pop pills.  He got depressed and turned into an alcoholic.  AA meetings could have prevented this.  

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2013, 01:44:31 AM »
man i will never forget I was about 21 and was going to a buddy named paul andersons house, which paul and few other friends brian and eric were best friends of tommy morrisons............... ..i went over to pauls to watch the fight and when i got there, i said what times the fight, and a buddy said.....theres no fight, tommy tested positive for hiv............and i was like damn...........

back in '04 or '05, I remember having to go pick up a buddy's brother (who was a tweaker and a drunk) from a guys house b/c he sold his truck for crack... I get there and it's a trailor house with a few sketchy people in it smoking meth or crack with cans of Busch beer and bottles of Lord Calvert everywhere, and while we're waiting on his brother, my buddy says "check it out" and points with his chin at a scruffy dude smoking meth off a piece of tin-foil.. "remember Tommy Morrison?... there he is"... and sure'nuf, it was him. skinny and scruffy, just sitting there in some strangers house smoking meth all by himself. Fucken pathetic. Apparently he was a regular in the area and the people he hung out with didn't even know he was a former heavyweight champ.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
heres the real shit kicker morrisson made around 50 million from his boxing purses and spent it all years ago

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2013, 08:58:30 AM »
Sad, RIP in advance!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »
Sad..

Tommy was a stud prior to contracting HIV. From that point on, he went downhill fast...

"1"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2013, 09:09:42 AM »
I figure Tommy's brain is mush from drugs, booze, pre-existing mental issues, stress, disease (yes, DISEASE), etc., and he's been floating in and out of reality for many years now.

Dude's done. Stick a fork in him.

I've often wondered - if dude is living in a drug/alcohol haze... and dies at 50, for example.

Compare him to the guy that jogs every morning and keels over in his kangaRoos one day at 50 while trying to beat his 5k time.

Which one of them enjoys more highs of life?  Which one of them suffers more?  Being drunk is a great feeling - if you add up the hours of mental bliss that Morrison enjoyed from the substances, does it outweigh the "high" of being a hard working accountant that the jogger has accumulated?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2013, 09:16:15 AM »
It was the coke and meth that got him bad, wen I use to hang out with him in Arkansas he was a stud, then came the HIV results, everyone was stunned bc a group of my friends were his best friends and they would swap chicks partying and doing lines and going out of control, it changed everyone who was close to him

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2013, 09:18:21 AM »
In the rocky movie sly Sks go who his best friend back in Oklahoma was, the answer was true answer, Eric elder, Brian and Eric elder were his best friends and we use to workout at the gym and hangout, I was only about 19 20 years old!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2013, 09:37:34 AM »
cswol

how many of you in the little party group were homosexuals? serious question- just a few or all of you? how did the straight ones in your group react when he got the gay plague? did you get a test yourself? it must have been stressful- I suppose thats why you lot all enjoy 'partying' so much mate- every day could be a doctors death sentence away.

puts things into perspex

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2013, 09:46:36 AM »
It was the coke and meth that got him bad, wen I use to hang out with him in Arkansas he was a stud, then came the HIV results, everyone was stunned bc a group of my friends were his best friends and they would swap chicks partying and doing lines and going out of control, it changed everyone who was close to him

Ive hung out in that area a few times. The drug culture in the Northeast Oklahoma/Ozark Arkansas region is extremely strong, especially with the booze and meth. I suppose no amount of fame and money could take that out of his blood, it was just too deeply ingrained.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2013, 10:35:05 AM »
I thought he had beaten the HIV totally (to undetectable, MJ levels) and he was looking fit and great just recently!

......admitted he spent his whole career jacked up on roids,had the hiv and denied having it while still trying to get in the ring and possibly infect others,challenged a mma fighter to a fight and then twisted the rules in his favor so that the mma fighter wasnt allowed to do mma (wtf!) thus ensuring that he would have a big chance to win, basically a scumbag for life and now this..........lol

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2013, 11:19:40 AM »
Poly the meth in that area is like the meth capital behind California, per capita it's meth Capitol, had many friends go off on the meth turn out just like tommy bad deal