Author Topic: Tommy Morrison dying... Bed ridden and not expected to last the year  (Read 27714 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: Tommy Morrison dying... Bed ridden and not expected to last the year
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
What's with that chest?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
Poly the meth in that area is like the meth capital behind California, per capita it's meth Capitol, had many friends go off on the meth turn out just like tommy bad deal

I was visiting some people in the Midwest when I saw him.... super small town. My first thought wasn't "wtf is Tommy Morrison doing smoking crystal?"... it was "Wtf is Tommy Morrison doing here? in this town? how the fuck did he get here?" ... lol. seriously like 60k people in that town.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2013, 12:19:46 PM »
Poly the meth in that area is like the meth capital behind California, per capita it's meth Capitol, had many friends go off on the meth turn out just like tommy bad deal

Take a ride through Mesa AZ sometime. Tweakers everywhere. At the convenience store, hanging around bus stops...it's nasty.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2013, 12:30:41 PM »
surely dog the bounty hunter could be called in to go and sort this 'iceheads' out.

thats if his brother doesn't get caught wanking in his van.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2013, 02:00:42 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2013, 02:14:16 PM »
in better days

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2013, 02:15:24 PM »
HIV forearms, meth head fingers.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2013, 02:21:04 PM »
I thought he had beaten the HIV totally (to undetectable, MJ levels) and he was looking fit and great just recently!

brutal 'physique'

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2013, 02:23:59 PM »
i guess the meth just took him out, thats my guess

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
"Morrison quickly had a change of heart after doing research on the Internet. He concluded that HIV was a conspiracy, and that the doctors were "quacks." He said the tests were false positives. He staged a comeback in 2007, tested negative for HIV, but questions swirled over whether the blood was actually his."

I guess nobody really knows

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2013, 05:30:34 PM »
HIV Derek Anthony forearms, meth head fingers.

O

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2013, 07:43:45 PM »
I thought he had beaten the HIV totally (to undetectable, MJ levels) and he was looking fit and great just recently!

Definitely needs a manssiere! Where's Kramer when you need him?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
Nice tit job

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2013, 09:02:58 PM »
How did he contract HIV?

Drugs or sex? (presumably with a woman)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »
What a mess. Poor guy. I hope he knows Jesus.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2013, 10:02:49 PM »

He will soon...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2013, 10:45:10 PM »

I've often wondered - if dude is living in a drug/alcohol haze... and dies at 50, for example.

Compare him to the guy that jogs every morning and keels over in his kangaRoos one day at 50 while trying to beat his 5k time.

Which one of them enjoys more highs of life?  Which one of them suffers more?  Being drunk is a great feeling - if you add up the hours of mental bliss that Morrison enjoyed from the substances, does it outweigh the "high" of being a hard working accountant that the jogger has accumulated?

If nothing else, that jogger will remember his "highs of life", he has memories about the good things, while the drunk bastard has only memories about the times when he has waken up beside some ugly skunk with the sexually transmitted disease which make his dick fell off.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2013, 11:41:07 PM »

hmm..

science and medication vs. a 2500yr old myth...

I wonder what will help him....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2013, 11:49:16 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2013, 01:02:21 AM »
I heard he possibly contracted the HIV virus by using caverject which left a hole in the tissue of the male sex organ after injecting, then had unprotected sex, don't know if this is true but when he was filming the movie rocky 5 he slept with a different woman every night, his time in Hollywood during that movie kind of sealed his fate because he was always living that life out and it just led him down a bad path, the lifestyle was just a precursor to what was to come!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2013, 01:09:13 AM »
I heard he possibly contracted the HIV virus by using caverject which left a hole in the tissue of the male sex organ after injecting, then had unprotected sex, don't know if this is true but when he was filming the movie rocky 5 he slept with a different woman every night, his time in Hollywood during that movie kind of sealed his fate because he was always living that life out and it just led him down a bad path, the lifestyle was just a precursor to what was to come!
Sounds like he was hanging out in South Central.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2013, 05:46:38 AM »

Who really knows? He might not even know. I assumed he used syringes for steroids and other drugs. How would anyone know he was impotent using caverject syringes? Could he have been having sex with men and doesn't want to tell? 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2013, 05:51:09 AM »

I've often wondered - if dude is living in a drug/alcohol haze... and dies at 50, for example.

Compare him to the guy that jogs every morning and keels over in his kangaRoos one day at 50 while trying to beat his 5k time.

Which one of them enjoys more highs of life?  Which one of them suffers more?  Being drunk is a great feeling - if you add up the hours of mental bliss that Morrison enjoyed from the substances, does it outweigh the "high" of being a hard working accountant that the jogger has accumulated?

Of course there are guys in their fifties dying while out jogging. The truth is that cardio exercise has overwhelmingly prevented more heart attacks than it has caused. One of the first things they do in rehab after cardiac surgery is have you do cadio exercise. Who said you can't be a runner and have a couple drinks?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2013, 06:15:16 AM »
Of course there are guys in their fifties dying while out jogging. The truth is that cardio exercise has overwhelmingly prevented more heart attacks than it has caused. One of the first things they do in rehab after cardiac surgery is have you do cadio exercise. Who said you can't be a runner and have a couple drinks?

I think anyone who drives under the influence should be sent to prison for a year - that's SERIOUS business.

HOWEVER,

One of my great joys is getting a few merlots in me and taking one of these babies for a stroll in the street in front of my house.  Scary and dangerous and reckless yet the only one that ever falls into the grass is me.  Granted, I'll only go about 7 mph, but wow, what a rush!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2013, 07:03:07 AM »
I think anyone who drives under the influence should be sent to prison for a year - that's SERIOUS business.

HOWEVER,

One of my great joys is getting a few merlots in me and taking one of these babies for a stroll in the street in front of my house.  Scary and dangerous and reckless yet the only one that ever falls into the grass is me.  Granted, I'll only go about 7 mph, but wow, what a rush!

Nice scooter 240! Damn you are an adrenaline junkie!