Author Topic: BB is for outstanding individuals  (Read 2449 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: BB is for losers
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 04:09:21 PM »
 :D ;D

dustin

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 04:10:54 PM »

i lost the passion for training. after a year of no training i cant look at these musclular guys, its un-natural, silly and insecure individuals. its a waste of life, not to mention the health aspect, i like to be healthy.

I felt the same way coming off all the gear and having a bunch of shit go down that stopped me from training. I felt a bit sour but I still have a soft spot. I've realized that you don't have to associate yourself with the schmoes and gear heads to enjoy it. Heck, I even trained natural for over a year and I still had a lot of fun despite feeling smaller and a bit insecure (never felt insecure even before I started lifting).

Everything comes down to perception. If you hang around with the scuzz then you'll perceive it negative. I started training at a gym I used to and saw a lot of big kids there. Young, shredded and very dedicated. Their eyes have been opened to some of the nastier things in our "sport" as well, but their drive is so high that it got mine fired up. I asked if they felt disillusioned and they said no, they'll just stay away from the schmoes and gear heads and stick to what they love doing - training.

Seemed so simple but went right over my head. There's nothing stopping any of us from enjoying it, just because there are a lot of unsavory characters in the scene. You can still hit the gym, eat decent and enjoy looking good without feeling insecure, hypocritical, vain, etc. It is what you make of it. So don't let the detractors ruin it for you. I realized I still love bodybuilding and I probably won't fall out of love with it. Like a relationship, it comes with some ups and downs. But don't be a bitch and let a FEW negatives ruin everything for you.  

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 04:13:23 PM »
I felt the same way coming off all the gear and having a bunch of shit go down that stopped me from training. I felt a bit sour but I still have a soft spot. I've realized that you don't have to associate yourself with the schmoes and gear heads to enjoy it. Heck, I even trained natural for over a year and I still had a lot of fun despite feeling smaller and a bit insecure (never felt insecure even before I started lifting).

Everything comes down to perception. If you hang around with the scuzz then you'll perceive it negative. I started training at a gym I used to and saw a lot of big kids there. Young, shredded and very dedicated. Their eyes have been opened to some of the nastier things in our "sport" as well, but their drive is so high that it got mine fired up. I asked if they felt disillusioned and they said no, they'll just stay away from the schmoes and gear heads and stick to what they love doing - training.

Seemed so simple but went right over my head. There's nothing stopping any of us from enjoying it, just because there are a lot of unsavory characters in the scene. You can still hit the gym, eat decent and enjoy looking good without feeling insecure, hypocritical, vain, etc. It is what you make of it. So don't let the detractors ruin it for you. I realized I still love bodybuilding and I probably won't fall out of love with it. Like a relationship, it comes with some ups and downs. But don't be a bitch and let a FEW negatives ruin everything for you.  

good post dustin

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2013, 04:19:45 PM »
Ron you re kinda generalizing it with ''only a few individuals''

yes i was a failure at bodybuilding that doesnt help either, i could have jumped to test and tren and turn things around, but at what cost, you cant even keep the muscle when you go off, its not really a healthy lifestyle when you have to hide your needles from your girlfriend.

what im concerned here is the reason why people pick up bb, muscles wont turn you into a more valuable individual its just to show off and feed your insecurities.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2013, 04:21:20 PM »
Its useless, a waste of time, and you wont fit in your suit.

BB is as useless and a waste of time as any other sport/hobby you don't make a living of.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 04:22:33 PM »

no

If you're satisfied about what you see in he mirror, then more power to you :)
But, what brought you back to Getbig, just to share your BB-related life story?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »
If you're satisfied about what you see in he mirror, then more power to you :)
But, what brought you back to Getbig, just to share your BB-related life story?

Fuck yeah im satisfied, i missed the getbig brothers so i came back, but only for a couple of days, ill fuck off in a bit  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2013, 04:28:12 PM »

Fuck yeah im satisfied, i missed the getbig brothers so i came back, but only for a couple of days, ill fuck off in a bit  ;D

We missed ya too El M!

David said he missed your arsenal of Hatchets and Hammers.. :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2013, 04:36:09 PM »
What's this about then?

Marachi, tbombz even thinks your studio sucks. love the gold mirror :D. Sounds to me like you just went through a breakup and your angry, venting, and returning back to BB to get back into shape

Btw it's good your against Steriods. Based on the approve picture with the weapons you need professional help.
Steriods alot like money will make you more of what you are. If your a nice guy, you'll prob be a nicer guy. if your mentally unstable you'll prob be more mentally unstable...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2013, 04:36:36 PM »
uut of respect for ron ill change the thread title, sometimes i over-criticize

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2013, 04:39:36 PM »
Marachi, tbombz even thinks your studio sucks. love the gold mirror :D. Sounds to me like you just went through a breakup and your angry, venting, and returning back to BB to get back into shape

Btw it's good your against Steriods. Based on the approve picture with the weapons you need professional help.
Steriods alot like money will make you more of what you are. If your a nice guy, you'll prob be a nicer guy. if your mentally unstable you'll prob be more mentally unstable...

Hmm you missed my other thread, im not going back to bb, i lost 26 kg though. At the time i thought that pic i posted was funny, but i regret it now, im the nicest guy you ll meet in person

dustin

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »

Just pose it off, brotha. Pose it off.

A couple front double thumbs ala musclecenter and rear glute spreads and you'll have the fire again. ;D 8)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »

Just pose it off, brotha. Pose it off.

A couple front double thumbs ala musclecenter and rear glute spreads and you'll have the fire again. ;D 8)

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2013, 04:52:45 PM »

That's interesting to hear. Most lifting guys already feel like shit when look less full in the mirror than the day before, call it bigorexia (yip, I'm no different).
Mind you, there are a lot of non-lifting guys on this board.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: BB is for outstanding individuals
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2013, 09:11:07 PM »
Narrow minded much?