Author Topic: Is The Middle East The Next Big Thing For Bodybuilding?  (Read 6263 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Is The Middle East The Next Big Thing For Bodybuilding?
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:51:47 PM »
Considering that this area is rich with money and many of the Pros from the US and Europe go on "Sponsor" guest posings over there, and the fact that two Pros from that region (Ramy from Egypt and Essa Obiad from UAE) are gaining steam (let's not forget Sammi), will we be seeing a lot more Pros from this area, and with it a lot more cash flow?

Will we be seeing Arabic Pros backed by a lot of "sponsor" money? I believe it was said that many of the Middle Eastern/Arab bodybuilders make more money as amateurs than they would if they turned Pro.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Is The Middle East The Next Big Thing For Bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »
I think you are right. All homosexuals there are closeted and bodybuilding would be a great outlet for them. Plus great Arab genes.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 05:20:28 PM »
Extremely easy to get gear, even if a cop catches you with a years supply you can simply tell him it's gear and he would not do a thing (maybe think your muscles are *fake*, but that's it).

Bodybuilders are looked down upon over here, surprising given it's the only sport we're globally good at.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
I think you are right. All homosexuals there are closeted and bodybuilding would be a great outlet for them. Plus great Arab genes.

;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 05:28:28 PM »
Extremely easy to get gear, even if a cop catches you with a years supply you can simply tell him it's gear and he would not do a thing (maybe think your muscles are *fake*, but that's it).

Bodybuilders are looked down upon over here, surprising given it's the only sport we're globally good at.
Oiled up muscle men in small, tight briefs, looked down upon? You don't say?!

dustin

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 05:30:43 PM »
Lots of closet homosexuals there by the sounds of it. And with all the rich Emirs it's no wonder why so many are getting sponsored.

My Saudi students said bodybuilding is getting pretty big there. Lots of guys will see someone with talent and buy them a boat load of drugs. I was too scared to ask what the Emirs get in exchange...

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »
Oiled up muscle men in small, tight briefs, looked down upon? You don't say?!

Not talking about competitive bodybuilding. Bodybuilders like you and me, anyone that looks like he lifts.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »
You have to understand, "Arabs" are not all the same. They are grouped together because of the language, but genetically, it's a wide range of variety.

All the Top guys coming out of mid-east have much negro genetics in them.

i.e. Moroccan, Egyptian, and whomever else are all dark skinned, or straight up negro in appearance.

Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine they got average genetics, much like southern euro's.

GCC countries are inbred, disgusting, ugly, short f.aggots with too much oil money to throw around.

No way will they dominate American bb'ing, just simply due to the fact that they are foreign.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »
The Middle East has always been big on bodybuilding.  You won't hear much about them over in the US events, but on the international circuit, like the IFBB World Championships, many Middle Eastern bodybuilder are present and dominant.  Some of the wealthy gulf countries take very good care of their top bodybuilders, I'm talking about giving them houses, cars, money, etc.  Its been this way for a long time.  But I think more recently, we've been seeing some of these bodybuilders starting to come over to the US and competing in the events here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 05:33:36 PM »
Anyone have that uncomfortable photo of Cutler over there? Classic photo...

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 05:38:54 PM »

Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine they got average genetics, much like southern euro's.

GCC countries are inbred, disgusting, ugly, short f.aggots with too much oil money to throw around.

Samir Bannout was a *white* Arab from Lebanon. The best Arab bodybuilder of all time?

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 05:43:33 PM »
Lots of closet homosexuals there by the sounds of it. And with all the rich Emirs it's no wonder why so many are getting sponsored.

My Saudi students said bodybuilding is getting pretty big there. Lots of guys will see someone with talent and buy them a boat load of drugs. I was too scared to ask what the Emirs get in exchange...

There is homosexuality like anywhere else but linking it to the bodybuilding scene over here is false..

Essa obaid is sponsored by a very powerful and rich UAE sheikh called Hamdan AKA Fazza

The guy like many others is doing it for publicity, Essa was and still is a friend of his. Money spent on Essa's career is peanuts to most UAE citizens.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 05:44:39 PM »
Samir Bannout was a *white* Arab from Lebanon. The best Arab bodybuilder of all time?

Highly doubt it. lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 05:45:00 PM »
The Middle East has always been big on bodybuilding.  You won't hear much about them over in the US events, but on the international circuit, like the IFBB World Championships, many Middle Eastern bodybuilder are present and dominant.  Some of the wealthy gulf countries take very good care of their top bodybuilders, I'm talking about giving them houses, cars, money, etc.  Its been this way for a long time.  But I think more recently, we've been seeing some of these bodybuilders starting to come over to the US and competing in the events here.
Yes, I know this...I have noticed many of the ME/International circuits they represent! And as you said, they have a while. And in Asian countries bbing is big as well.

It's because you have two, well three high profile Pros from that region, so one would think that the IFBB would do more PR in that region...and that more bbers and sponsors from that region will inject (pun intended) more money into the IFBB.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2013, 06:19:30 PM »
There is homosexuality like anywhere else but linking it to the bodybuilding scene over here is false..

Essa obaid is sponsored by a very powerful and rich UAE sheikh called Hamdan AKA Fazza

The guy like many others is doing it for publicity, Essa was and still is a friend of his. Money spent on Essa's career is peanuts to most UAE citizens.

Cool, I never knew that.

From what I hear, it's just like everywhere else but North America. Fans worship and respect pros and don't have people whispers "steroids, steroids" under their breath. Good to see that it's coming up over there. So many peeled Arabic bodybuilders. North America can take a page out of their book.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 03:32:33 PM »

"Great" Arabs genetics  ::) ::) ::) if they a/were so physically gifted then why was
Middle Earth/North Africa  white Europeans colony since Roman times  ;D
& they a physically fucked by Jews  :D since 1947  :P

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
"Great" Arabs genetics  ::) ::) ::) if they a/were so physically gifted then why was
Middle Earth/North Africa  white Europeans colony since Roman times  ;D
& they a physically fucked by Jews  :D since 1947  :P

Middle earth :D Lord of the rings much?

North Africa and other Arab countries were white colonies only in the last 100 years or so... since Roman times?  ::)

Spain was a Muslim colony for 800 years. Till around the year 1500. Your point?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »
They are likely to blow the competition away. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 02:08:57 PM »
One of the best Arab bodybuilders

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 02:24:30 PM »
Ali Mala ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 02:36:55 PM »
Middle earth :D Lord of the rings much?

North Africa and other Arab countries were white colonies only in the last 100 years or so... since Roman times?  ::)

Spain was a Muslim colony for 800 years. Till around the year 1500. Your point?

;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2013, 03:22:30 PM »
Middle East is body building.

I recite from my favorite american novel, the Qur'an:" White House Edition"[6:66]
"
 Behold, just as I was putting throbbing sword punishment on Aisha,
 a strange man in glittering thongment disturbed ye teachings,
 his pink halo mystified my beard and with a voice of thunder,
 he preached...

flexed lust is contagious,
 for  muscle butts of all ages,
 I bring love from Atlantis,
 to the moon god's apprentice,
 may our cocks feel at ease,
 by your religion of peace,

"