Author Topic: Sust250 vs. Test E/C  (Read 1534 times)

billytwolips

• Getbig II
Sust250 vs. Test E/C
« on: August 25, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »
What's the best way to go for a first cycle? I was thinking about starting out at 250 mg/wk for the first month or so to assess sides and then up to 500 mg/wk for another 12 weeks. Planning on Adex for an AE throughout.

Thanks!

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Sust250 vs. Test E/C
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 04:22:57 PM »
Just run the test at 500 from the beginning.... use test e or cyp , sust burns a lil and you are gonna be sensitive to the oil since your body has never encountered it. You need a PCT

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »
Actually, using Sust 250 would be fine, you will notice the short esters "kick in" sooner than the longer Test E/C esters.  I've never heard of any burn or negative sides from injecting Sust...

PCT is over rated...

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 12:09:38 AM »
I've never been able to tell much difference between sus/E/cyp. Sus was designed for TRT and only meant to pin every 10-14 days or something. But IMO it should be pinned more often since the short esters drop off. I prefer test e. can pin once a week if you want. Also I wouldn't bother with 250mg/wk. just start with the 500! The adex will help with the bloat also! .5mg EOD should be fine. Good luck bro!

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:27:57 AM »
I've never been able to tell much difference between sus/E/cyp. Sus was designed for TRT and only meant to pin every 10-14 days or something. But IMO it should be pinned more often since the short esters drop off. I prefer test e. can pin once a week if you want. Also I wouldn't bother with 250mg/wk. just start with the 500! The adex will help with the bloat also! .5mg EOD should be fine. Good luck bro!

The real way to shoot sust is everyday.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 04:39:27 AM »
Actually, using Sust 250 would be fine, you will notice the short esters "kick in" sooner than the longer Test E/C esters.  I've never heard of any burn or negative sides from injecting Sust...

PCT is over rated...
the prop in sust will burn especially for someone that has never introduced their body to esters ...... my very first run was with organon sust and it did burn

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:04:29 AM »
the prop in sust will burn especially for someone that has never introduced their body to esters ...... my very first run was with organon sust and it did burn

The prop will sting a bit and some will get sick with all the esters sust has in it there is what they call sust-flu in the inner circle.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 06:41:44 AM »
First cycle you absolutely can run 250 week and get great results. Stay on for a while to really see things happen. I'm talking months like others have said.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 08:37:21 AM »
Great feedback - my job requires me to travel every week, so I was always planning on Test E because I am only home about every 6th day. I just became curious about Sust250 & wanted some input. Maybe I will start with the E and after a few months substitute the 250? Should be a hell of an experiment!