Author Topic: These are the people Obama is arming and planning to increase shipments to  (Read 2875 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
More Muslims being Muslims.  ::)

Starts at the 8 minute mark. ISI executing 3 Syrian truck drivers who failed their pop quiz to see if they were Sunni. Fucking scumbag Muslims that Obama is looking to hand an entire country to.  >:(

I have no idea why these guys would stop driving. Should have just run over the little shithead with the beard.

These are Obama and McCain's people.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
We must put these people into power with American funding and military support!

Change we can believe in!

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
If I understand this correctly, they executed these guys for being a part of another angle of Muslims...and then "praise their God" after killing them...and then publish a video to brag about it?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
More Muslims being Muslims.  ::)

Starts at the 8 minute mark. ISI executing 3 Syrian truck drivers who failed their pop quiz to see if they were Sunni. Fucking scumbag Muslims that Obama is looking to hand an entire country to.  >:(

I have no idea why these guys would stop driving. Should have just run over the little shithead with the beard.

I'll never understand how people like this can lack any level of humanity, and be so callous towards human life.  Obama is a scumbag for funding such animals. 

Fury

• Getbig V
If I understand this correctly, they executed these guys for being a part of another angle of Muslims...and then "praise their God" after killing them...and then publish a video to brag about it?

The three they killed were Alawites, the same sect that Assad is from. They tried to pose as Sunnis but failed the pop quiz about praying (the directions and how many times, etc).

Al Qaeda in Iraq and the Levant, aka the ISI, makes Al-Nusra look like good guys.

I'll never understand how people like this can lack any level of humanity, and be so callous towards human life.  Obama is a scumbag for funding such animals.  

They've been posting videos for a while now. There are others of them rolling up on military/police outposts and just killing everyone there before they even know what hit them.

I don't know why but this video pisses me off more than most.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama and mccain and grahamn are both two treasonous scumbgs

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
More Muslims being Muslims.  ::)

Assad actually doesnt seem that bad considering these nuts.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Does everything he can to prevent Americans from being able to own firearms. Labels them all 'weapons of war' or 'assault weapons' . 99.999 % of which will be used to go plinking at the range or in competitions.

Yet has no problems sending ACTUAL weapons of war to millions of muslim savages, who he knows for a fact will immediately be used only to kill people.

Brutal liberal irony.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Does everything he can to prevent Americans from being able to own firearms. Labels them all 'weapons of war' or 'assault weapons' . 99.999 % of which will be used to go plinking at the range or in competitions.

Yet has no problems sending ACTUAL weapons of war to millions of muslim savages, who he knows for a fact will immediately be used only to kill people.

Brutal liberal irony.

::)

Yeah except making them illegal. Great point.

Fury

• Getbig V

He made a great point. Obama has no problem shipping AUTOMATIC weapons, MANPADs and other various heavy weapons to these mass-murdering, Islamist shitbags while at the same arguing that Americans shouldn't be able to own even SEMI-AUTOMATIC hunting rifles.

Fuck you.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V

Making them all illegal is the end goal for the proponents of these measures. Most of them have stated that clearly at some point in their careers. But since you are so well informed on this subject I assume u know that already.

bears

• Getbig IV

right whork.  the first thing you would do as president of the United States of America is to make sure that you took all weapons out of the law abiding citzen's hands.  only criminals would have guns.  like the poster said before.  liberal logic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
According to the ghetto freak in the WH - al quada rebels are more trustworthy to give arms to than law abiding Americans. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You can't see the true objective of the liberal morons in the USA. You are too short sighted.

Fury

• Getbig V
And for anyone who thinks any of these weapons will end up in the arms of the "FSA", a couple months ago Al Qaeda in Iraq and Syria showed up in a Syrian town (Deraa, I believe) that had been captured by an FSA offensive. They proceeded to behead the FSA commander who led that assault and are now in complete control of the town.

agenda21nwo

Of course he is arming them.  Only a fool cannot see he is an undercover muslim or at bare minimum has STRONG sympathies to the cause.   Not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination.    His brother is big in the Muslim brotherhood.  His family roots go back strongly to Islam.  On top of that he attended a "white hate" church.

Those who give up their freedom for protection deserve neither.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He made a great point. Obama has no problem shipping AUTOMATIC weapons, MANPADs and other various heavy weapons to these mass-murdering, Islamist shitbags while at the same arguing that Americans shouldn't be able to own even SEMI-AUTOMATIC hunting rifles.

Fuck you.

He has no problem sitting on nuclear weapons either while you only have your tiny gun.

Nukes to the people!!

Only way you can defend against the government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He has no problem sitting on nuclear weapons either while you only have your tiny gun.

Nukes to the people!!

Obviously O-Ghetto thinks regular armaments are enough since that is what he is supplying the Al Queada rebels with. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V

Nukes to the people!!

Whork, I used to think the same way. But consider this. Using only outdated small arms, the AfghanAfghanis were able to resist the full might of the Soviet Union, as well as the considerable efforts of the united states with the most modern weaponry available. Also, look at the very country at issue, syria; using only small arms, they have been able to defy and bring their gov with all its tanks and planes to the brink of collapse. You argue against this, but ironically this is the very reason why our administration WANTS TO ARM THEM. because history shows that a sufficiently motivated populace with only small arms can resist even the most powerful governments, using the correct tactics.

There was an article the other day about a survivor of the north korean camps..he was asked why his people don't rise up against their tyrant, like the syrians were doing.

He said simply, "because we don't have any guns".