Author Topic: Trial of the murderer of the 13 month old in GA  (Read 1968 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Trial of the murderer of the 13 month old in GA
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:03:59 AM »
I'm sure everybody here knows the story about the two teens who tried to rob a mother in GA, and when she refused to give them money, one of the men shot and killed her baby as it lay in the stroller.  I could not even imagine how that would feel.  And, before this argument goes all "Stormfront", I wanted to post a copy/paste from an article about this story.  The background is the defense attorney asking the other guy who was there, why he is testifying against the shooter, if there was no deal in place?  Here is the excerpt:

Further trying to attack Lang's credibility, Lockwood asked Lang repeatedly if he'd reached a deal with prosecutors in exchange for his testimony.

"Ain't no deal or no promise," Lang said.

During a conference between the judge and lawyers while jurors were out of the room, prosecutor Andrew Ekonomou said emphatically that there was no deal.

But Wrix McIlvaine, a defense attorney for Elkins' mother, pushed further in asking Lang why he would agree to testify and to admit to being there when the baby was shot if there was nothing in it for him. Lang continued to insist that prosecutors didn't offer him a deal or make promises but said they'd see how it went and wished him good luck.

What the fuck?  When did you have to justify just doing the right thing?  I'm sure this kid feels some remorse, and maybe just wanted to see the other guy go to jail for killing an innocent kid.  Why are attorneys such pieces of shit?  I just don't get it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Trial of the murderer of the 13 month old in GA
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 05:20:49 AM »
Saw one of them negro boys on the stand on tv, he was laughing, cracking wise and being totally disrespectful just like the typical urban chocolate face youth in a high school with no intent on learning shit.

I'm sure you can find the video on youtube if you are interested.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 05:31:12 AM »
Saw one of them negro boys on the stand on tv, he was laughing, cracking wise and being totally disrespectful just like the typical urban chocolate face youth in a high school with no intent on learning shit.

I'm sure you can find the video on youtube if you are interested.

Probably not, it would just make me angry.  I know, deep down, that good black folks do not want to be associated with these types of people, as it just sets them back further.  Much lie perderass priests and serial killers make me a little ill, because most of the time their skin color is white.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 06:10:05 AM »
De'Marquise Elkins (the alleged shooter) defense lawyer may argue the baby was killed by the parents    ::)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 06:38:01 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
De'Marquise Elkins (the alleged shooter) defense lawyer may argue the baby was killed by the parents    ::)

Fucking some lawyers man. I don't get it. I know everyone deserves a fair defense, but totally shifting blame and eluding to things that never happened to bring about reasonable doubt, is fucking sick.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 09:35:35 AM »
Meanwhile at the trial of De'Marques Elkins.....the dude that 'allegedly'  ::) Shot the baby in the face....

"Gough argues West was referring to herself with her "bizarre chilling statements" as the actual killer of Antonio who also was actually the one who starved who own children.

He cited Division of Family and Children Services or DFACS evidence that West lost custody of Ashley when she was very young. They intend to present her older daughter, Ashley Glassey, to testify to this.

"She is projecting her life onto the shooter's"

The prosecution has rested

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/08/27/live-blog-mother-baby-shooting-case-testify?hpt=hp_t2