Author Topic: WTF.......whole country going to shit.....  (Read 4513 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
WTF.......whole country going to shit.....
« on: August 27, 2013, 10:53:20 AM »
Mom charged with homicide after giving birth in sports bar bathroom, dumping baby in toilet before returning to watch wrestling match......baby DIED!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/dumping_charged_toilet_homicide_etsC8nmavUe1FRQbaf3vGJ

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: WTF.......whole country going to shit.....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »
A Yellowstone County district judge Monday ordered a former Senior High teacher convicted of raping a 14-year-old female student who later committed suicide to spend 30 days in jail....

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-senior-high-teacher-gets-days-for-rape-of-student/article_b1f84190-ef23-5868-8799-b779c0421dc1.html#ixzz2dC3Rt89Z

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »
Mom charged with homicide after giving birth in sports bar bathroom, dumping baby in toilet before returning to watch wrestling match......baby DIED!

You are correct. In order to be charged with homicide, someone has to die.  HTH

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 11:06:52 AM »

just leaving nothing to chance.....on this board overstating is not superfluous

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 01:13:47 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/dumping_charged_toilet_homicide_etsC8nmavUe1FRQbaf3vGJ

what a piece of trash     pip little guy/gal     

~

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 01:16:14 PM »
Another evidence that the country/world is going to the shitters

After the gym, it was hot as shit outside.  90 degrees and muggy.

I needed to get gas and ran into the 7-11 and got a slurpee for the first time in years. 

I got the Coke slurpee.  It poured out like foam.  As soon as it hit the cup, the shit expanded like insulation foam. 

The color was a light brown and when I drank it just tasted like a chemically enhanced beverage with a hint of coke flavor. 

Utter shit. 

I remember it used to be more icy with a rich Coca Cola flavor like blending a coke with ice. 
This shit they serve now is disgusting.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 01:18:25 PM »

Is that you?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
Looks like she has another kid on her FB page   ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »
Funny as I start to prepare for fatherhood it really sinks in how sick you have to  be to do something like this. All I think about is that baby coming out and holding them and caring about him/her. I read to that baby every night and it's not even born yet. Can't imagine the sickness someone has to do this

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »
Funny as I start to prepare for fatherhood it really sinks in how sick you have to  be to do something like this. All I think about is that baby coming out and holding them and caring about him/her. I read to that baby every night and it's not even born yet. Can't imagine the sickness someone has to do this

The value of life is very low in the world. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
The value of life is very low in the world. 

I would love to argue this, but all you have to do is point out the story in the thread I am posting in   :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 02:17:03 PM »
You should see how many women smoke, drink and do drugs and they are visibly pregnant. And if you happen to mention what they are doing, they get very defensive, "It's my body and I can do what I want!"

And oh...she obviously was smoking during the pregnancy, because she was smoking right after giving birth.
One of the men told police she was gone for a long time before returning to the table, getting her purse and going outside to smoke. The man said he saw that she was bleeding and asked if she needed to go to the hospital, but she told him she didn't have insurance and he dropped her off at her house.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 02:17:30 PM »
I would love to argue this, but all you have to do is point out the story in the thread I am posting in   :)

I know in some ways its always been that way.  But its really sad if you slow down to really think about it. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 02:19:37 PM »
The world is not going to shit as people like to cry the information age has just made you more aware of it , these things have always gone on

Oh yeah and guess the race????

The White Menace MUST BE STOPPED

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 02:21:52 PM »
This cu nt suffocated her newborn in a plastic bag, put him in the reservoir top of the toilet and went back to watching wrestling....do we really need a trial, just put the bitch (female dog) down with a .22 to the base of the scull.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »
This cu nt suffocated her newborn in a plastic bag, put him in the reservoir top of the toilet and went back to watching wrestling....do we really need a trial, just put the bitch (female dog) down with a .22 to the base of the scull.

that's way too quick. This needs to be thought out and strategic

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 02:50:16 PM »
I'm sick to my stomach. As if this mornings thread about the little kids wasn't enough... :(

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »
I'm sick to my stomach. As if this mornings thread about the little kids wasn't enough... :(

Sorry, I would rather never start threads like this.......

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »
The world is not going to shit as people like to cry the information age has just made you more aware of it , these things have always gone on

Exactly.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 04:04:24 PM »

When's your baby due?

On a serious note, this bitch should be killed, and her organs given to those on transplant waiting lists.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 06:32:48 PM »
When's your baby due?

On a serious note, this bitch should be killed, and her organs given to those on transplant waiting lists.

December 18. To keep it bodybuilding related, wife will train right up until December. At this point it doesn't matter the diet is full fledged destruction mode

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 11:12:28 PM »
December 18. To keep it bodybuilding related, wife will train right up until December. At this point it doesn't matter the diet is full fledged destruction mode

Congrats man, your life will change forever for better. Just rest and sleep as much as you can before December as you will not have much chance for it after  ;)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 11:30:33 PM »
It would be nice if people would simply use birth control. Now, I'll blast into the hornet's nest. How is this any different than an abortion? It's obviously awful for sure. There are all kinds of crazy things that happen in the animal world. People just think they are better. Do you see lions wearing badges and intimidating other animals? But they will kill whatever they want.

I do not think this was the right thing to do at all. It's just some people's value systems get all wacked out.

The most horrid part was it involved wrestling. I'm not trying to troll, or fight, but why couldn't they just use birth control, or even have a legal abortion?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2013, 02:27:05 AM »
It would be nice if people would simply use birth control. Now, I'll blast into the hornet's nest. How is this any different than an abortion? It's obviously awful for sure. There are all kinds of crazy things that happen in the animal world. People just think they are better. Do you see lions wearing badges and intimidating other animals? But they will kill whatever they want.

I do not think this was the right thing to do at all. It's just some people's value systems get all wacked out.

The most horrid part was it involved wrestling. I'm not trying to troll, or fight, but why couldn't they just use birth control, or even have a legal abortion?

I agree...abortion is murder.
~

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2013, 02:46:45 AM »
Another evidence that the country/world is going to the shitters

After the gym, it was hot as shit outside.  90 degrees and muggy.

I needed to get gas and ran into the 7-11 and got a slurpee for the first time in years. 

I got the Coke slurpee.  It poured out like foam.  As soon as it hit the cup, the shit expanded like insulation foam. 

The color was a light brown and when I drank it just tasted like a chemically enhanced beverage with a hint of coke flavor. 

Utter shit. 

I remember it used to be more icy with a rich Coca Cola flavor like blending a coke with ice. 
This shit they serve now is disgusting.

I gotta vanilla shake at McD's in the ghetto last week... to go... with a 20piece chicken nuggets... what does the 280lb kneegrow biatch with 3inch long nails make first? my milk shake... and sets it on the counter.... it was 117 fucking degrees outside, and not much cooler inside thanks to all the tweakers junkie white trash dirtbags coming in and out to use the restroom.....

..... so there my nice cold milkshake sits...and sits... and sits.... by the time the nuggets are done, my fucking milkshake is goddamn foamy-milk...all fucking melted... and my goddamn nuggets were burned.

oh, and I ordered the shit to go (gotta large Hi-C as well), and where the fuck is my straw? what part of TO-GO doesn't that obese herpes infested girl understand? it means I order, I give you money, you give me food and everything I need with it, like straws and napkins, quickly and I leave.

I was already driving away when I realized my milkshake was foam... if i'd found out while still in the 'resturuant' I probably would've thrown the damn thing all over her face.

my gf says "babe, be nice... maybe they were busy. you don't know how stressfull working in fast food can be"..

I say fuck that. if you can't handle the stress of working in fast food, you best find out soon and quit. it is after all, fast fucking food. it's not Ruth's Chris, or even Applebees... there's no culinary 'art'.... i'm pretty sure the instructions for making everything on the menu is printed on stickers in front of the microwave and French fry fryer..... and consists of "open package- pour nuggets in oil- remove nuggets from oil when buzzer buzzes- put nuggets in box with napkin, sauce and straw" and serve shit that's supposed to be ice-cold and creamy LAST, especially when it's nearly 120degrees...... even the goddamn cash register has pictures on it.... and in Spanish no less.

these motherfuckers have no work ethic... probably grew up smoking weed their entire childhood... lazy as hell... dad was probably an alcoholic... mom probably used the f-word towards the kids from the time they were 3yrs old... probably vote democrat because then they get free-shit from the gov't and don't expect to NEED to work to survive.

fucking losers... I wish they'd legalize heroin and crack for just 2 weeks to thin the herd.