Author Topic: Is this our only manufacturing base?  (Read 1756 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Is this our only manufacturing base?
« on: August 27, 2013, 10:56:52 AM »

WAR?

Are we finding another way to go to war?

Why is it our responsibility to intervene over there?  What about all the Muslim ME nations?   Fucking useless animals.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is this our only manufacturing base?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 11:01:33 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
Well at least we will get newer military documentaries in the years to come.  >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 11:16:01 AM »
Well at least we will get newer military documentaries in the years to come.  >:(

This one is potentially far worse than Iraq since Syria has allies whereas Iraq did not. 

Syria is going to be a proxy war w Russia

As the strikes Obama is going to order are not going to jack shit he is going to be pressured to get us even more involved. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 03:45:05 PM »
This is FUBAR. If anybody in the USA that protested war in the last 20 years isn't assembling a march right now I don't know what to say.

Pointless to do this other than distraction from scandal/debt ceiling/economic failure or to actually get us into a larger conflict. This is a perversion of facts as to what they think they can get away with based on what the public allowed after 9/11.

Just as neo-cons weren't economically conservative neither are neo-progressives peaceful.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:51 PM »
Nobody I know wants this shit.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:09:34 PM »

No.  There is another...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 05:47:32 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 05:48:57 PM »

WAR?

Why is it our responsibility to intervene over there?  What about all the Muslim ME nations?   Fucking useless animals.

Just like what should have happened with Libya and Egypt, we should stay out of this one. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 06:14:49 PM »

No.  There is another...
hahah hold crap, these dudes could give the mexicans down here building houses a run for their money

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 06:19:56 PM »

WAR?

You voted for Obama. Now you're reaping what you sowed.

I won't be holding my breath for all you leftist "anti-war" types to stage any protests. You clowns went on hiatus in 2008.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 08:43:47 PM »
You voted for Obama. Now you're reaping what you sowed.

I won't be holding my breath for all you leftist "anti-war" types to stage any protests. You clowns went on hiatus in 2008.

I don't care what libs protest for or not.  I don't tool around Playing lib or neo con.  Iraq was bogus, which I have said was since getting on this board and any involvement in Syris would be the same. 

What would be interesting is, whether or not the local retarded conservative tools protest or not.  I don't see the looney local libs protesting either.

But we will have to see, we aren't shooting yet. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 09:47:10 PM »

channel 287 MIL on directv is pretty badasss.... love that channel. military channel

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »

WAR?

The United States still exports a metric shit ton of stuff and the United States also manufactures a shit ton of stuff.

We certainly aren't #1 in either but I believe we rank top 3 for both.

The loss of manufacturing jobs has as much to do with "off-shoring" as it does with consolidation, efficiency and automation.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 12:32:11 PM »

WAR?

Spartans, what is your profession?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 04:51:52 PM »
All war in the middle east will end if the "Palestinian problem" is solved.  ::)

Winston Churchill on the Middle East:

1929: “The whole of the Middle East is intimately related. Beneath the smooth surface of British rule and the slender garrisons which normally sustain it are smouldering the antagonisms of centuries. There are always feuds and animosities. There are always scores to be settled and fanatical thirsts to be slaked. Any appearance of lack of will-power on the part of the British Government or of lack of confidence in its mission in these countries blows like a draught of air on the dull, fierce embers."       

1958: “The Middle East is one of the hardest-hearted areas in the world.  It has always been fought over, and peace has only reigned when a major power has established firm influence and shown that it will maintain its will.  Your friends must be supported with every vigour and if necessary they must be avenged.  Force, or perhaps force and bribery, are the only things that will be respected.  It is very sad, but we had all better recognize it.  At present our friendship is not valued, and our enmity is not feared.”

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 05:44:42 PM »
Nobody I know wants this shit.
I would rather see a military coup than watch Obama so eagerly start WWIII.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 06:06:42 PM »
All war in the middle east will end if the "Palestinian problem" is solved.  ::)

1929: “The whole of the Middle East is intimately related. Beneath the smooth surface of British rule and the slender garrisons which normally sustain it are smouldering the antagonisms of centuries. There are always feuds and animosities. There are always scores to be settled and fanatical thirsts to be slaked. Any appearance of lack of will-power on the part of the British Government or of lack of confidence in its mission in these countries blows like a draught of air on the dull, fierce embers."       

1958: “The Middle East is one of the hardest-hearted areas in the world.  It has always been fought over, and peace has only reigned when a major power has established firm influence and shown that it will maintain its will.  Your friends must be supported with every vigour and if necessary they must be avenged.  Force, or perhaps force and bribery, are the only things that will be respected.  It is very sad, but we had all better recognize it.  At present our friendship is not valued, and our enmity is not feared.”

He certainly knew what he was talking about.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 06:03:35 AM »

Spot on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 07:23:39 AM »
bbbboooooommmmm