Author Topic: Reviews of Galeniko & No One's book (Include yours here)  (Read 20538 times)

ukjeff

Re: Reviews of Galeniko & No One's book (Include yours here)
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2013, 04:29:36 AM »
perhaps he gets a discount buying in bulk

my take is in the grand scheme of things im not going to lose sleep over some ones peanut butter accruing tactics

Well when he writes about gorging on it and eating huge peanut butter pies it sort of flies in the face of everything he claims he does as far as diet goes.

Anyway, stop pestering me in this thread.   ;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2013, 04:46:37 AM »
Nah, not trolling him anymore, Im genuinly interested this time.
I would just like him to verify a few of his contradictory posts, he is after all trying to sell a book based on his claims.

of course you are ;D
you just can't help yourself

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2013, 04:48:01 AM »
Well when he writes about gorging on it and eating huge peanut butter pies it sort of flies in the face of everything he claims he does as far as diet goes.

Anyway, stop pestering me in this thread.   ;D

passive aggressive behaviour right here folks raymondo was on to something
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2013, 04:59:25 AM »
passive aggressive behaviour right here folks raymondo was on to something

Jeff is fruitier than a skittles sharebag.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2013, 05:03:05 AM »
Jeff is fruitier than a skittles sharebag.

are you saying that jeffs elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor cyp
T

ukjeff

« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2013, 06:23:23 AM »
You two are really funny.  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2013, 08:04:18 AM »
really?  any pics to back this up?  any pic of YOU, btw, exhibiting the condition galeniko achieved?  any recent pics of galeniko to prove he maintains condition (year round)?

He's always posting pics ... ;D

But really, I've seen pics where he wasn't able to train for brief period last winter and he was no more than 7% at that time. He really does find fat and fat people repulsive, it's not an act.

Give him a few days for new pics...I hear he's getting more shredded than ever.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2013, 08:24:22 AM »
are you saying that jeffs elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor cyp

Im saying that Jeff's so mad, he has his meds split up by christian name instead of week days.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2013, 06:49:42 PM »
Only on chapter 4 but so far it's a very good book, thanks for the shout outs.  ;D

Lots of good information mixed with great humor.

I agree with almost all of it. Only thing I might "disagree" with is cardio. I 100% agree that it's pointless to be fatso eating tons of carbs and calories and do cardio.  Gal is not totally against he talks about what he does and such but I feel that cardio is good not just because of the 300 calories you burn on the treadmill but I think it makes your metabolism run better and burn more fat throughout the day. As well as benefits general health. But yeah I'm just splitting hairs.

It's a great diet with a lot of advantages especially on maintaining leanness.

Will post more reviews later.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2013, 07:36:09 PM »
i skip chapters here and there,but will give it a full read once i have the time..

solid advice,simple but it works

definitely not for cswol  ;D

real funny stuff in there too
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2013, 04:08:20 AM »
Read a few more chapters and really enjoying it.

One suggestion I have if they put out a second edition is to include a chapter on having fun with your new body. I know gal talks a lot on the forum how he goes to outdoor parties and the beach often and I enjoy hearing about those. Maybe make a list for people like go to beach, Vegas pools, compete in bbing, go to nightclubs to fuck whores etc...  I'm sure people who have been 15 or 20+% bf and got to single digits for the first time would love to hear some of these ideas. At least some of gal and no ones experiences.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2013, 04:41:09 AM »
Read a few more chapters and really enjoying it.

One suggestion I have if they put out a second edition is to include a chapter on having fun with your new body. I know gal talks a lot on the forum how he goes to outdoor parties and the beach often and I enjoy hearing about those. Maybe make a list for people like go to beach, Vegas pools, compete in bbing, go to nightclubs to fuck whores etc...  I'm sure people who have been 15 or 20+% bf and got to single digits for the first time would love to hear some of these ideas. At least some of gal and no ones experiences.

I was around 25% and now around 10-12%, should be soon under 10. And I have never been in that zone. Mind you my wife won't let me partying :D
How is your dieting going

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2013, 04:45:10 AM »
I was around 25% and now around 10-12%, should be soon under 10. And I have never been in that zone. Mind you my wife won't let me partying :D
How is your dieting going

Yeah there's just a lot of possibilities opened up for people when in double digits, especially if they spent some time in 20%+.

Congrats on your progress. Diet is so far so good for me, dropped 13lbs in 2 weeks.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2013, 05:58:57 PM »
Thanks to the book I notice fat women a lot more and think of their fat swineness. Before I didn't paid much attn but they jump out at me now in a not so good way.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »
Good read, but I can't take it seriously as they don't allow alcohol.

Stay tuned for nzmm and clavins book on how to look like male models while being alcoholics.
P

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2013, 12:25:58 AM »
Lets say two juice heads want to do this diet.....first guy is 240 and 12 percent body fat, second guy is 180 with 12 percent body fat (they are both the same height).  You couldn't possibly believe both subjects should eat the same amount of calories to diet down on.

missile

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2013, 04:30:33 AM »
WHERE CAN I TORRENT THIS BOOK?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2013, 04:36:54 AM »
Lets say two juice heads want to do this diet.....first guy is 240 and 12 percent body fat, second guy is 180 with 12 percent body fat (they are both the same height).  You couldn't possibly believe both subjects should eat the same amount of calories to diet down on.

Gal or no one can put in their official answer but I think they sure can eat the same # of calories. That's a big part of the diet, throwing out old conventional "wisdom" and being confident you will not wither away from not eating.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2013, 09:07:38 AM »
My thoughts on this book...

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2013, 09:16:44 AM »
Gal or no one can put in their official answer but I think they sure can eat the same # of calories. That's a big part of the diet, throwing out old conventional "wisdom" and being confident you will not wither away from not eating.
this is not an issue of throwing out conventional wisdom.  Common sense dictates that the guy with more lean tissue would require more calories and he would still be able to lose fat at the same rate as the other guy.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2013, 04:45:40 PM »
the book is fantastic and worth at least double the price

Gal addresses everything regarding food, drugs and more with plenty of personal experience and observation

the best part about the Galeniko/no one method is that it breaks you free from the Flex magazine fantasy world (eating every 3 hours, pre/post workout shakes, anabolic windows, over-training . . .)

I've followed intermittent fasting for a while and it's actually very addictive. going 36 hrs without food is no longer a challenge and leads to incredible leaness and pumps. the hard part is facing your fear that your muscle will disappear

only recently have I applied the Gal/no one diet (800-1000 cals per day) and the results are scary

everyday I see new veins, better muscle separation and a tighter midsection (mind you I was lean as a cock before I started)

my routine is:

wake up 0630ish, drink two glasses of caffeinated tea

hour later is morning PT (serious run/cardio or circuit training)

hour after that meal #1: 2x can of sardines, 1x handful of raw cauliflower, 1 scoop protein shake for dessert (optional)

around noon maybe go for a light jog or bike

"lunch": diet coke or more tea

after work train with weights: 1 or 2 body parts, 20-30 sets (10 for smaller muscle) - reps 20-6, full ROM, pyramiding weight

two hours post workout, meal #2: 3 cans of tuna, two handfuls of raw cauliflower, lots of pepper, some lemon juice, a pickle, a bite or two of steak or pork (whatever the wife is eating), maybe a pickled egg for dessert . . .

throughout the day I drink as much water as I can, take multivitamins, and chew sugar free gum (not in accordance with with gospel of galeniko unfortunately)

the re-feed will be fun - ice cream, chippos, chocolate bar, gluten free muffins.

THE ONLY CAUTION WITH RE-FEEDING (and I learned this the hard way) is that the pumps can be almost crippling if you dont fast long enough afterwards or eat too much protein on the re-feed! I could only run 100m before my legs were too pumped to even walk (and I run a lot normally)

from my experience 1000 cals is plenty for anyone training only once a day (I do PT twice [occasionally 3x] everyday). Meal #1 is VERY filling without the shake even though its about 325 cals MAX

I'm able to continue with the diet for the next two weeks but will have to move into maintenance mode as the tempo at work increases (some calorie adjustments may be necessary to accommodate 100lbs ruck marchs  8) )

my point is that the diet works FAST, you won't lose muscle as long as you "supplement" properly (surprisingly very little is needed - read the book for more on that), and 1000 cals is plenty to get you through training and work, and fasting is a lot of fun (especially when freefalling from 13000 ft  ;) )

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2013, 04:49:43 PM »
I'm sure pictures would add some credibility to my post but don't expect any

should be a couple old ones in the soapy studs thread if you're desperate . . .

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2013, 06:17:16 PM »
Great review Ex Coleis. I agree the book is worth double. Actually if and when I get and stay shredded I would be willing to help gal and no one out further, whether a gift card to a steak house or whatever. Those guys have helped so many of us that $20 is nothing considering what you get.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2013, 08:37:45 PM »

A juicehead who's 180 and 12% bf should come off and rethink his approach

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2013, 06:22:17 AM »
Hmm ur right about the 800-1000 cal mark, i noticed when i conssume 900 cals i lose even more fat than on 500 cals a day, you do lose more weight on 500 cals but on 900 cals its mostly fat you lose.