Author Topic: The Syria Attack - Will it be justified or not? Repercussions?  (Read 61411 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: So when does the USA attack Syria?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 04:35:31 PM »
Israel Mossad probably using gas to provoke the US of an A to attack
Ive noticed that you think Israel is behind every negativr thing that happens in the middle east.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
  :(

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 04:41:03 PM »
Please keep this thread with the same tone it has thus far and make it get moved or nuked.

Thanks

What's this supposed to mean? Like its different from any other off topic subject.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 04:49:42 PM »
Listen to this discussion with a guy by the name of Bob Moriarty about Syria.  He knows what he is talking about.

http://www.kereport.com/2013/08/24/syria-truth-truth-truth/

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 04:50:22 PM »
America will only start a war in case there is an economic benefit.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2013, 05:21:47 PM »
Wonder who these politicians think theyre fooling?

Oh, yeah, I forgot,  the average american is a fucking idiot and believes everything the idiot box feeds them.

This!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2013, 05:29:11 PM »
you can always tell when we're gearing up for war.  the news talks about these atrocities that are taking place to get our sympathy and outrage, then in we go as the heroes.  same old story.

hahaha yep they beating the war drum and folks follow along with it like hypnotism.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2013, 05:31:03 PM »
Russia seems to be giving a strong warning. I think we will see a war not seen since World War One. Two was just Hitler rolling over Europe, One was a total all out war between countries. But, like someone said, we are dealing with 2013 technology. Shit could go bad real quick.

experts tout 10 to 15 years. russians arent building those nukes just to look at

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2013, 05:32:18 PM »
I think they will attack right after the night show of the Mr. Olympia...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2013, 05:40:11 PM »
Syria is very important to me.
a

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2013, 05:42:11 PM »
Syria is very important to me.
Can we ask why?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2013, 05:42:53 PM »
the military already ready, no proof yet, its gonna be strike first,explain later(make up something)

the people cant do shit about it, i doubt the american citizens want that.

and yeah itll onl;y take 2 days of bombarding.

sure, just like any other war, its done after 2 days and gives borth to  a shining democracy.

the argument about nerve gas, wow, the syrian rebels use beheading, so i guess thats supported by the west.

russia said they wont interfee, so yeah,its all said and done already

Your right most of us in the US are done with the BS wars/conflicts!  I'm a veteran and tired of the body bags coming home, wounded warriors  and the lies spewed from our present oligarchy! We have enough of our own issues to deal with so let France handle this haha!  Also based on the murder rates in cities like Chicago I suppose we could strike parts of that city and Detroit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »
Serious question. Do you think America's penchant for war has anything to do with a large population of Germans and to lesser extent, British?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2013, 05:51:48 PM »
If Nasser were still alive he could broker a lasting peace in the region.

People of all political stripes respected the three-time (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia who had movie star good looks.

~

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
Syria army used chemical weapons on the rebels.

USA doesn't tolerate this.

America is the most powerful country in the world.

USA makes the rules, everyone else will obey.

[/youtube]

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2013, 06:18:11 PM »
  Another war

A continuous state of war.

6:30

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2013, 06:32:03 PM »
yeah its not that americans are dumb, as some think, americans are far from dumb.

not dumber than euros.

but what can they do about such behaviour?

i mean we have forein minister kerry here bullshitting the whole world, the media plays along, the whole world knows it bs, but what can be done? ???

btw i dont care neither for syria, assad, the rebels, not in the slightest,let them duke it out.

why the hell they even sending the un inspectors there when thye know(but hide)allegedly it was the govt?

and al other govts involved just play along, licking the boots.not to mention al this after the nsa disaster, where youd expect the nations to cancel diplomatic relations until this spying thing is settled.

nono, somethings totaly wrong.
nah its random historic dynamics i think.

they can currently get away with it and thats that.

all the superpowers have always done whatever they can get away with.

while they could.
I am not alone in finding my government to be the most duplicitous its ever been!  The government was well aware of the chemical-weapons attacks carried out by Saddam Hussein in the late 1980s, both against the Iranian army and against his own people, and not only did nothing to stop him, but in fact supplied him with the coordinates of Iranian force concentrations in full knowledge that he would use that information to poison them with nerve and mustard gas.

The problem here is the preverbal line in the sand rhetoric used by Obama.  Our intelligence knows when chemical or nuclear weapons are used and we don't need inspectors to inspect shit.  Now he boxed himself in as a supposed humanitarian, however, a selective one at best based on world events.

Don't get me started on Kerry's sordid past but he was a poor choice and at this juncture is just another puppet in the kings court.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2013, 06:36:40 PM »
Your right most of us in the US are done with the BS wars/conflicts!  I'm a veteran and tired of the body bags coming home, wounded warriors  and the lies spewed from our present oligarchy! We have enough of our own issues to deal with so let France handle this haha!  Also based on the murder rates in cities like Chicago I suppose we could strike parts of that city and Detroit.
Agreed. More of our brothers in arms are going to come home in caskets for political greed and power, for a fucking country that we literally should have nothing to do with. Man, fuck politicians.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2013, 06:37:19 PM »
Fuck this shit, I've become an isolationist. No intervening in anyone else's affairs. Only react if we are attacked directly.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
 This is a good thread

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2013, 06:57:50 PM »
Serious question. Do you think America's penchant for war has anything to do with a large population of Germans and to lesser extent, British?

There is one breed of human that want to take everyone's gold. And a lot of them run shit and live in America...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2013, 07:02:38 PM »
 the CIA apparently needs to give our BFF's Al Quaeda a few more canisters of nerve gas and make sure they use it on an orphanage this time.

for some reason the public doesn't seem to be biting at the bait quite as hard as they did ten years ago, if dead kids aren't enough to get the American public behind toppling Syria then how the hell are they going to get us onboard for Operation Irani Freedumb ?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2013, 07:08:48 PM »
The 1% doing their thing while the 99% either ignore, dont care, watch powerless or worse, has the impression it understands anything that's going on. Some powerful asshole just annoyed another bunch of more powerful assholes , shat where he ate, and they re going to destroy him as a result, as simple as that. Some other morons are paid to carry weapons and do the nasty job.

And as an american, admit it, it makes you feel good to see all these cariers, planes and submarines unleashing hell on some powerless angry rageheads at the receing end. It s still better and funnier than being in his shoes at the end of the day isnt it.
We re still in a global recession and the 1% will still own your ass for a long, long time.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2013, 07:13:17 PM »
the CIA apparently needs to give our BFF's Al Quaeda a few more canisters of nerve gas and make sure they use it on an orphanage this time.

for some reason the public doesn't seem to be biting at the bait quite as hard as they did ten years ago, if dead kids aren't enough to get the American public behind toppling Syria then how the hell are they going to get us onboard for Operation Irani Freedumb ?

Obviously we're reaching a tipping point(even for some of those in the USA that would support this administration through anything) as to what is believable.

Also, you can't discount how fast info travels now. People are making their minds up on this TODAY....not weeks and months after it happened.