Author Topic: The Syria Attack - Will it be justified or not? Repercussions?  (Read 61450 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: (video warning) Dead Children, The Case for destroying the Theocracy of Syria
« Reply #425 on: September 08, 2013, 06:27:34 AM »
TA is just another lost fucking assclown searching for some identity. He was a Nazi, now he's on a Zionist kick trying to belong. Don't worry, in a few years he'll discover he has 5% Eskimo in him and he'll be telling us all how to hunt whales and build igloos... ::)

::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: (video warning) Dead Children, The Case for destroying the Theocracy of Syria
« Reply #426 on: September 08, 2013, 06:30:42 AM »
hahah pissing off iran , the russians, china= bad decisions of peace

America voted for change! 

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #427 on: September 08, 2013, 06:43:59 AM »
 ;)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: The Syria Attack - Will it be justified or not?
« Reply #428 on: September 08, 2013, 07:25:26 AM »
But using depleted uranium and white phosphorous in civilian areas is ok....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #429 on: September 08, 2013, 08:02:02 AM »
America Fuck Yeah! :D

HILARIOUS!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: September 08, 2013, 08:46:43 AM »
They should and will be taken out too with the expansion of targets.

I know you're a rational guy so I assume that in coming to the conclusion that action against Syria is advisable that you have considered the opportunity costs of such an action, especially alternate uses of the money we would spend on invasion of this distant foreign land.  Accordingly, I ask that you explain how this mission would give more bang for the buck for this country than any other uses for our scarce funds.  None of the talking heads on TV are addressing this basic point of policy analysis, but I hold you to a higher standard.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #431 on: September 08, 2013, 08:50:35 AM »
They'll show this video but will never show children suffering after a US bombing gone awry that hits a small village just as they never showed little Vietnamese kids with skin peeling off their bones after a napalm drop.

Media serves the master.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #432 on: September 08, 2013, 08:55:03 AM »
better to keep a modern assad in charge rather than some beards.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #433 on: September 08, 2013, 09:11:55 AM »

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2013, 11:54:59 AM »

How bad would you consider that? what do you think it should be done to countries that commit such crimes?
Gracie Rules

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2013, 12:24:59 PM »
Burning the infidel churches HAHAHA  beheading the priests!  Even making the infidel kids behead their own family!  Beheading infidel babies too!  Fuckin COOL  The brothers are in control!

Ass-ad let all these infidels in.  Christians and Jews allowed :-(  Women in schools :-(    No Sharia at all :-(  those days are over soon!

Wow. That's a lotta hate right there. Might say inhuman.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
Listen cock head.  it's not who is "bonking who" christians and jews been in this area for thousands of years, that prick Ass-ad allow them to be.  Those times are over soon!  Fuck of Christains and Jews, you are now being raped and murdered HA HA and we have superpower USA behind us!  You are FINISHED!

Get real, West don't care what's happening in fuck up Arabs speaking world.West just want to sell military supply  ;)
Visit Berlin,Sydney,Tokyo,Monte Carlo,........

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2013, 02:30:57 PM »
 :(

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »
Listen muslim idiot, west actually don't give a fuck about your mob," infidels" you a overrating that expresion & who cares who is bonking
who in the middle earth.
99 % of us don't care about religious bullshit, it's all just industrial bussines:producing/destroying,rebuilding,etc,.
Do you care for a 1000's dead's created by tsunami in southeast asia or plane crash in peru  ;)
Nobody give a fuck, got it  ;)

truth has spoke

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2013, 11:56:16 PM »
Having a black Nobel Peace Prize winning sitting President possibly start WW3 has to be one of the wildest things the Rothschild's have ever pulled off...They put the black man in office, surround him with Hollywood actors and rock stars. Fill his pockets with gold. And then crash the whole fukcing system down around itself possibly killing billions of people all the while the survivors will all to blame it on the black man which will probably knock the black race into the stone age...What a trip...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: September 09, 2013, 12:01:44 AM »
Having a black Nobel Peace Prize winning sitting President possibly start WW3 has to be one of the wildest things the Rothschild's have ever pulled off...They put the black man in office, surround him with Hollywood actors and rock stars. Fill his pockets with gold. And then crash the whole fukcing system down around itself possibly killing billions of people all the while the survivors will all to blame it on the black man which will probably knock the black race into the stone age...What a trip...

Yes, an outlandish plot, don't you think? Those incorrigible Rothchilds.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #441 on: September 09, 2013, 03:44:00 AM »

How bad would you consider that? what do you think it should be done to countries that commit such crimes?

Are you suggesting America should be nuked?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #442 on: September 09, 2013, 06:42:12 AM »
The UN.  Huh.  What is it good for?  Absolutely nuthin.  

So just ignore its members and do whatever you want.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #443 on: September 09, 2013, 06:48:11 AM »
Let me get this straight. The US should pick sides? One side is an authoritative brutal dictator. The other side is radical extremist Muslims who want to take over who are right at this moment killing and raping Christians in Syria.

This reminds me of Egypt. We backed the Muslim Brotherhood who then when to Christian sections and burned down churches. They then went on a killing and raping spree of Christians.

In a civil war where there is no good guy we should stay the hell out of there. It's not like Syria is going to turn into a civil Democracy or a Republic because of US intervention.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Assad owning Obama and Washington.
« Reply #444 on: September 09, 2013, 06:51:36 AM »
What if Assad is telling the truth? What if it was the terrorists (not Assad's men) who gassed the people? Does Obama have a hidden agenda? Is he just a moron? Here is what Assad said recently.

Asked if chemical warfare could be one repercussion from an American intervention in Syria, Assad told anchorman Charlie Rose: "That depends if the rebels or the terrorists in this region or any other group have it. It could happen. "

"You are going to pay the price if you are not wise with dealing with terrorists," he said.

Assad also said the current incident brings to mind memories of the arguments for intervention that President George W. Bush's administration made over a decade ago in connection with President Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Assad said Kerry's statements reminded him about "the big lie" that Secretary of State Colin Powell said to the United Nations about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction.

Assad also said the majority of Americans "don't want a war anywhere, not only against Syria." He said the first question the U.S. lawmakers should ask themselves is , "What do wars give America?" He said Washington's credibility is "at an all-time low."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Re: Assad owning Obama and Washington.
« Reply #445 on: September 09, 2013, 06:52:57 AM »
"You should expect everything," Assad said in an interview with CBS taped in Damascus. "Not necessarily from the government. It's not only the government ... in this region. You have different parties, you have different factions, you have different ideology."

Asked if he was making a threat of a direct military response to any such attack, Assad was vague, saying at one point, "I am not fortune teller to tell you what's going to happen."

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #446 on: September 09, 2013, 06:54:19 AM »
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: September 09, 2013, 06:55:31 AM »
I think Assad might be one of the good guys. He is trying to rid his country of terrorist factions. He has every right to do so. Obama needs to stay the fuck out of it.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #448 on: September 09, 2013, 06:56:59 AM »
Let me get this straight. The US should pick sides? One side is an authoritative brutal dictator. The other side is radical extremist Muslims who want to take over who are right at this moment killing and raping Christians in Syria.

This reminds me of Egypt. We backed the Muslim Brotherhood who then when to Christian sections and burned down churches. They then went on a killing and raping spree of Christians.

In a civil war where there is no good guy we should stay the hell out of there. It's not like Syria is going to turn into a civil Democracy or a Republic because of US intervention.

but... but... Israel!

;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #449 on: September 09, 2013, 07:03:47 AM »
You're slow. We've being saying this from the beginning. he was winning the war. Everything was going his way. He has absolutely nothing positive to gain from gassing his people. This is the U.S. doing as a way to invade. In other words, false flag. I'm ten steps ahead of you.