Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy four weeks out.  (Read 19215 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Big Ramy four weeks out.
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
Who really cares what the scale says? Dude is a monster and will be the biggest most jacked dude on stage, YA KNOW IM SAYIN'?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2013, 08:14:13 PM »
Mike's arms were huge off-season come contest time he shrunk all the way around

look at the fucking slabs of muscle on levrone here, damn

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy four weeks out.
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2013, 08:57:33 PM »
Ferrigno has a huge noggin. In 92 I worked at paradise gym, Miami. I was the front desk guy. Lou came in for a workout. When he was done I asked for an autograph. He signed, said not a word and that was it. I think I may owe him a 20 8)

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2013, 09:10:13 PM »
he can take the whole thing

That will not happen! I will make sure of it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2013, 09:21:48 PM »
Ferrigno has a huge noggin. In 92 I worked at paradise gym, Miami. I was the front desk guy. Lou came in for a workout. When he was done I asked for an autograph. He signed, said not a word and that was it. I think I may owe him a 20 8)
A piece of shit he is, Arnold waxed him back in the day.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2013, 09:47:38 PM »
his waist is tiny, get over it.
No, it isn't look at pics, his waist is not tiny...he doesn't have a Lee haney v taper. He has a relatively average waist...nothing special. Now if you are saying that for his size, his waist is smaller than other bodybuilders at his weight, then yes. But, you must clarify. Because the man is not the second coming of jackl. I have to call you on the fact you try hyping this dude up like people tried hyping of Federov...it's hyped up bullshucks.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/new-york-pro/11728-winner-big-ramy-mamdouh-elssbiay-posing-in-the-finals.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 09:52:33 PM »
i predict we do NOT see a Ramy/Jay comparison.   Nope.

And Jay (2nd) and Ramy (4th) will be the outcome.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 09:55:48 PM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2013, 09:58:03 PM »
i predict we do NOT see a Ramy/Jay comparison.   Nope.

And Jay (2nd) and Ramy (4th) will be the outcome.

so Kai will be 3rd?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2013, 10:13:34 PM »
those pics are 5 weeks out (not 4 weeks)
https://www.facebook.com/MamdouhElssbiay?directed_target_id=0

I just went by what Dennis posted which included the pic I posted.

"Big Ramy , just 4 weeks out from the Mr. Olympia 2013. Tipping the scale at 310 pounds on a empty stomach."  I just saw the same pic posted at 5 weeks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2013, 10:18:05 PM »
so Kai will be 3rd?

if i had to guess, i'd say yes.  if phil is off, jay wins.  sets up a sexy 2014 rematch, or a heroic comeback that the fans can call "Our 1980!", as you know they will.

no matter how good ramy looks, him upsetting BOTH jay and phil isn't the storyline everyone wants.  We've seen Vic and Wolf and other get straight robbed in the name of a good storyline, right?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2013, 10:41:11 PM »
IMO, he looks way too full this far out.
he is big and lean but no separation whatso ever because his slin use must be so damn high

but he doesn't have enough time to swith the game plan anyway, he won't get any separation in 4 weeks so he will look pretty much like in NY, maybe a bit leaner

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2013, 11:18:05 PM »
no doubt Big Ramy has muscularity & vascularity, but lack of separation, muscle maturity & presentation.
he at least needs 1 or 2 years to take the M.O title.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2013, 11:37:26 PM »
so Kai will be 3rd?

oh boy wiggs will be crazy over this statement
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2013, 12:07:23 AM »
You guys are nuts. This Ramy hype is outta control. "He may take the whole show."??  That's laughable coming from a vet like you OTH.  Ramy is huge, Ramy has a small waist but Ramy is far from complete. Like I said before he does not have Olympia level hardness, Phil, Kai, Dexter, Branch, Rhoden, and Jay would make him look really bad in that light. His quads lack the separation needed to compete and win vs. the top 3 guys. Phil, Kai, Jay and Rhoden would kill him on quad separation and from the back, Phil, Kail, and Jay would destroy him on hamstrings.  Ramy had all the size he needs but he isnt refined.  He has a huge back BUT, his back is not on the same level as Phil or Kai. His lower back needs to be thicker. His calf to quad ratio is too great. It's a glaring weakness and when the top two dudes are black and both have calves, not having calves in not excuse. In his refinement perhaps tie-ins to the muscles will show because while he is big he lacks the tie in Phil and Kai have.

So, there you have it. He's not beating Phil, He's not beat Kai, He's not beating Jay, and it's a toss up on whether he'll beat Rhoden. This is assuming he comes in at his best. All you that where hating on Phil calling him a blow up doll and Philsilin, well the same applies to Ramy also. he looks like a plastic action figure. He looks blown up not like granite. Ramy can fix all his weaknesses but not in time for this Olympia. I predict Ramy will be 5th or 6th place.

Some of you guys are insane and will be publicly ridiculed after the Olympia. lol

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2013, 12:11:08 AM »
You guys are nuts. This Ramy hype is outta control. "He may take the whole show."??  That's laughable coming from a vet like you OTH.  Ramy is huge, Ramy has a small waist but Ramy is far from complete. Like I said before he does not have Olympia level hardness, Phil, Kai, Dexter, Branch, Rhoden, and Jay would make him look really bad in that light. His quads lack the separation needed to compete and win vs. the top 3 guys. Phil, Kai, Jay and Rhoden would kill him on quad separation and from the back, Phil, Kail, and Jay would destroy him on hamstrings.  Ramy had all the size he needs but he isnt refined.  He has a huge back BUT, his back is not on the same level as Phil or Kai. His lower back needs to be thicker. His calf to quad ratio is too great. It's a glaring weakness and when the top two dudes are black and both have calves, not having calves in not excuse. In his refinement perhaps tie-ins to the muscles will show because while he is big he lacks the tie in Phil and Kai have.

So, there you have it. He's not beating Phil, He's not beat Kai, He's not beating Jay, and it's a toss up on whether he'll beat Rhoden. This is assuming he comes in at his best. All you that where hating on Phil calling him a blow up doll and Philsilin, well the same applies to Ramy also. he looks like a plastic action figure. He looks blown up not like granite. Ramy can fix all his weaknesses but not in time for this Olympia. I predict Ramy will be 5th or 6th place.

Some of you guys are insane and will be publicly ridiculed after the Olympia. lol
good post!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2013, 01:26:55 AM »
5 or 6 at the mr o on your second pro show is fucking good

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2013, 01:29:07 AM »
5 or 6 at the mr o on your second pro show is fucking good

Indeed

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2013, 01:39:42 AM »

Remember Onetimehard said this on Aug 27, 2013 at 2:06:12 pm
it will be between him and Phil, this is the second coming Yates.

Second coming of Yates, bwhaaaaahhahahahahahahah aha, Wiggs he got into your stash!

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »

Saluting the top 3...  :o

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2013, 02:00:26 AM »

Saluting the top 3...  :o
Delts like 1999-2001 Flex Wheeler

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2013, 03:48:04 AM »
IMO, he looks way too full this far out.
he is big and lean but no separation whatso ever because his slin use must be so damn high

but he doesn't have enough time to swith the game plan anyway, he won't get any separation in 4 weeks so he will look pretty much like in NY, maybe a bit leaner

guys, you are taking this separation thing way to far, way to far, Branch has 2 Arnolds and a runner up Olympia and has zero separation.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2013, 03:50:52 AM »
guys, you are taking this separation thing way to far, way to far, Branch has 2 Arnolds and a runner up Olympia and has zero separation.

Branch is 5'6 and has a lot of money, and no one can figure out how he won those 2 Arnolds...so, Ramy who is 5'11 cannot be compared to Branch in those terms.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2013, 03:55:39 AM »
Branch is 5'6 and has a lot of money, and no one can figure out how he won those 2 Arnolds...so, Ramy who is 5'11 cannot be compared to Branch in those terms.
You missed the point, The big shows are primarily judged on size and conditioning, everything else is secondary.

Phil is the most conditioned guy on stage hands down and his size base on his structure is proportioned like a mass monster, think he makes Kai look small in some poses. Don't think Phil is winning based on separation.