Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski - Then and Now Pics  (Read 517109 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #375 on: September 05, 2013, 10:35:15 AM »
I have to say I'd be very interested in the "Where is she/he now" interview

Someone on this board must live in the area or have some connections to find her unless she is homeless and living on the street (i.e. no phone, internet or email access)

This would prob be a very challenging task, IF it's her/him and given the fact that nobody in this 16-page thread had contact with her in during the last 15-20 years(!). The only Texan Getbigger that I know is Sync Pulse.

https://maps.google.nl/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=208636624415993905560.0004b8cc3860f66a52709

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #376 on: September 05, 2013, 10:36:52 AM »
This would prob be a very challenging task, IF it's her/him. The only Texan Getbigger that I know is Sync Pulse.

https://maps.google.nl/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=208636624415993905560.0004b8cc3860f66a52709
She lived with her mother who has a Facebook page.
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #377 on: September 05, 2013, 10:39:55 AM »
She lived with her mother who has a Facebook page.

That's great, you had contact with her?
Edit: sounds like a typical Getbigger ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #378 on: September 05, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »
Damn, I haven't seen this one before
This appears to be before she started taking anything

That B&W video made me hard......

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #379 on: September 05, 2013, 10:42:20 AM »
This would prob be a very challenging task, IF it's her/him. The only Texan Getbigger that I know is Sync Pulse.

I grew up in the Dallas Forth Worth area and I would give it a shot if I were there (if I had the time)

For some reason I have a morbid fascination and want to know "the story" but I suspect even if someone could locate her that she probably has no interest in talking (and from the looks of her photos might be so wacked out on drugs that she might not even be that coherent)

btw - how did you make that google maps link?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #380 on: September 05, 2013, 10:46:11 AM »
I grew up in the Dallas Forth Worth area and I would give it a shot if I were there (if I had the time)

For some reason I have a morbid fascination and want to know "the story" but I suspect even if someone could locate her that she probably has no interest in talking (and from the looks of her photos might be so wacked out on drugs that she might not even be that coherent)

I have the same morbid fascination.  I'll let you know what I find out.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: September 05, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »
Denise was mega-sexy before her use spiraled out of control. Or, rather, before its masculine-enhancing affects took hold. The girl had natural sexiness. This whole story is a damn shame.

I hope for her the best.

As I remember it, she did stray into questionable territory at the end of her public exposure. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #382 on: September 05, 2013, 10:51:26 AM »
Count me in for any help, couple bucks, phone calls, whatever. . .

Her last Venice boyfriend was "Jack."  Worked concrete. Had a truck, pump, crew, etc.
a

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #383 on: September 05, 2013, 10:51:59 AM »
I bet she could reverse some of the effects on estrogen treatment. Have a feeling she wants to be a man though. Or she's just so meth'ed out she doesn't care.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #384 on: September 05, 2013, 10:53:26 AM »
Denise was mega-sexy before her use spiraled out of control. Or, rather, before its masculine-enhancing affects took hold. The girl had natural sexiness. This whole story is a damn shame.

I hope for her the best.

As I remember it, she did stray into questionable territory at the end of her public exposure.  

Truth.

I used to walk with her on the Boardwalk in Venice Beach and she positively stopped traffic. Very sexy. Easy nasty salacious smile.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #385 on: September 05, 2013, 10:55:26 AM »

Both locating and winning her trust are challenging tasks. I believe that many of us are fascinated by this, when I read all those nice/interesting anecdotes/memories, so it's def worth a try. Only a calm, patient, down to earth person would have this chance.

I made that map a few years back when someone started a Getbigger's location thread. Just sign in with a Google account and press the 'create map' button :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #386 on: September 05, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »

I hope for her the best.

I'm wondering if her use of steroids effected her brain chemistry temporarily or even permanently
I don't know much of anything about it but NPR did a show about testosterone (and I presume these were levels much lower than anything Denise was doing) which suggested this type of reaction is possible

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/220/testosterone

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #387 on: September 05, 2013, 11:01:25 AM »
Lots of creeps on this thread  :-\

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #388 on: September 05, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
Lots of creeps on this thread  :-\

yeah, this place has always been known for it's warm compassion and forgiving atmosphere  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2013, 11:07:53 AM »
There is creepiness and then there is the hipolito mejiah creepiness

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: September 05, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
Steroids had little to do with how she looks now. Even at her biggest she still was sexy and her voice was not that bad at all. I'm guessing rec drugs maybe meth?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: September 05, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
Steroids had little to do with how she looks now. Even at her biggest she still was sexy and her voice was not that bad at all. I'm guessing rec drugs maybe meth?
Absolutely!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #392 on: September 05, 2013, 12:24:05 PM »
Louis Theroux might be the right person for this task.
Haha yes I love the guy...
But about Denise: she was hot Olympia stuff, like Lenda...too bad she choose another direction.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #393 on: September 05, 2013, 02:50:44 PM »
Haha yes I love the guy...
But about Denise: she was hot Olympia stuff, like Lenda...too bad she choose another direction.

Call me a schmoe, but I've found that Dutch '93 M&F edition with Denise in that golden suit, damn!
Yeah, sad karma in her cards... :-\

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #394 on: September 05, 2013, 09:04:19 PM »

I hope for her the best.

As I remember it, she did stray into questionable territory at the end of her public exposure

translation please

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #395 on: September 05, 2013, 09:11:32 PM »

recreational drugs make women grow a goatee?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: September 05, 2013, 10:09:59 PM »
recreational drugs make women grow a goatee?

They all have facial hair, but how many look like Denise? If you think the majority of women bbers don't shave or have had their face lasered then your just naive.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #397 on: September 05, 2013, 10:15:55 PM »
They all have facial hair, but how many look like Denise? If you think the majority of women bbers don't shave or have had their face lasered then your just naive.
\\

What % are bald?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: September 05, 2013, 10:21:24 PM »
\\

What % are bald?

Quite a few wear wigs because of thinning hair. Some wear weaves and a some although fewer have had transplants.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #399 on: September 06, 2013, 08:27:37 AM »

I'll defer to your knowledge of the disgusting side effects of steroid use by women.
Maybe Denise is still using (or trying to change her gender) or maybe her heavy steroid use fucked up her up and she has long term and permanent side effects