Author Topic: Deca to help repair damaged tendon  (Read 10239 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Deca to help repair damaged tendon
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:58 PM »
I'm in a situation where I need to keep training on a nagging injury..what are your thoughts on deca to help heal up a tendon?

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Deca to help repair damaged tendon
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 05:45:09 PM »
Deca will not repair tendons!!!

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 06:34:37 PM »
deca does help joints before they get hurt, BUT DECA WILL DELAY HEALING PROCESS after you get hurt. HGH is the way to go with rest of the injured muscle/tendon. Don't be stupid.
sept 10th APF

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 01:17:15 PM »
Take it easy with calling people stupid

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 01:19:50 PM »
maybe gh or resting will help, deca sure will not

I was reading that deca, eq, and anavar could potentially help speed up The process of healing.. I really don't want to take hgh again.. Mayb ill just try to heal up naturally

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 01:23:45 PM »
Look into IGF-1 for repair and regeneration. Deca EQ they can mask the problem to a degree by increased water.

http://www.med.nyu.edu/pmr/residency/resources/injections%20and%20procedures/PRP/Tendon%20biomech%20repair%20GF%20and%20Rx_J%20hand%20Sx.pdf

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 02:18:40 PM »
igf1 is good mgf is better for healing (200 mcg per day) low dose test+winstrol will help too.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »
igf1 is good mgf is better for healing (200 mcg per day) low dose test+winstrol will help too.

Where did you hear of a low dose of test will help? Iv been reading it actually weakens the tendons to a degree.. Maybe they were talkin about high doses

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 01:18:41 AM »
I've been researching about different ways to heal tendon related injuries and nagging injuries of all kind lately and I have found that some people say deca can slightly help. I know it increases collegen synthesis by a huge percentage. Honestly though out of every thing the most promising compound I have read about is a peptide called TB-500. It would cost around 250 to 300 from a good research company to run around a 5 to 6 week cycle of it correctly. Many people have clamed it helped them heal very fast and at the same time reduced inflammation making training a lot easier with the injury pretty quickly before the healing properties even really kicked in. And it can be spot injected. Hgh obviously will be one of the best compounds to use also. Some growth hormone releasing peptides could help slightly but I would personally go with TB-500 or Hgh. And to be honest running deca for a injury can differ from person to person on results I bet. Because some people do claim to have tendon related injuries heal faster and others say it doesn't do shit. I honestly do not know but I figured I would share the information I have come across.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 01:40:54 AM »

why winstrol? winstrol is a awful choice it sucks all the water out of your joints and makes your joints and tendons hurt more.I understand why the Test would help due to the water retention. Most people have good luck using Deca because it helps them retain water in their joints wich makes them feel better,this is one reason why Test and deca makes you stronger is because you get more water retention in your jonts wich allows you to be able to handle more weight. HGH works good also but it works the best when actually injected right in the injury location. say your knee hurts you want to hit the HGH right in the area that it hurts. There are many other ways to heal a hurt tendon or joint taking ice baths help alot or using ice on the exact spot helps alot. massage therapy, anti-innflamtorys. some natural things work better then HGH and steroids or use both the natural ways like ice baths ,wrapping ice for 15-30mintutes a few times a day, massage therapy,wrapping the injury, electro-shock, Then you can top it off with steroids and HGH as well.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »
It will 'lubricate' joints. Although it is temporary, gh is for the repairing.

why winstrol? winstrol is a awful choice it sucks all the water out of your joints and makes your joints and tendons hurt more.I understand why the Test would help due to the water retention. Most people have good luck using Deca because it helps them retain water in their joints wich makes them feel better,this is one reason why Test and deca makes you stronger is because you get more water retention in your jonts wich allows you to be able to handle more weight. HGH works good also but it works the best when actually injected right in the injury location. say your knee hurts you want to hit the HGH right in the area that it hurts. There are many other ways to heal a hurt tendon or joint taking ice baths help alot or using ice on the exact spot helps alot. massage therapy, anti-innflamtorys. some natural things work better then HGH and steroids or use both the natural ways like ice baths ,wrapping ice for 15-30mintutes a few times a day, massage therapy,wrapping the injury, electro-shock, Then you can top it off with steroids and HGH as well.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
Iv been reading deca helps increase collagen synthesis

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 11:38:39 PM »
Deca made all my joints feel like butter, it was amazing. Post cycle, joints felt "a little bit better" than before the cycle, but nothing magical.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 01:38:26 AM »
It will 'lubricate' joints. Although it is temporary, gh is for the repairing.

what deca? It might lubricate them slightly but what gives guys the feeling of healed joints and having more strength is the water retention that Test and deca causes it pushes water to the joints wich makes you stronger. Yes if you read my post HGH shots will help heal a inury but the newest trend is injecting the HGH right into the injury

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 04:40:24 AM »
what deca? It might lubricate them slightly but what gives guys the feeling of healed joints and having more strength is the water retention that Test and deca causes it pushes water to the joints wich makes you stronger. Yes if you read my post HGH shots will help heal a inury but the newest trend is injecting the HGH right into the injury

I am kinda interested in this as I am 4 weeks post-surgery for repairing my achilles tendon. I am not 100% sure that I am not experiencing age-related tendon weakness, but I pretty much did EVERYTHING wrong when I injured it, so I gotta take some blame.

That said, I feel more than a little nervous about re-injury or blowing some other tendon, so I am a bit on the hunt for a "supplement" that can help.

I also had read that Var had some collagen-repair capabilities, not that I had a prayer of finding legit Var at a UGL anywhere.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 07:05:20 AM »
Iv been reading deca helps increase collagen synthesis

I'm sure that's something required in the healing process but think of it like this...

It will take time for tissue repair. Once you go on deca you'll likely feel instant relief allowing you to keep training hard and possibly even heavier; not giving your body the best environment for healing.

I've had a nagging shoulder injury come back worse than ever after stopping nandrolone last year. I wasn't taking it for that reason but after experiencing the pain I felt after coming off I would never run it in hopes of treating an injury. Go see a physiotherapist before you fuck yourself up even more...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 01:31:54 PM »
I am kinda interested in this as I am 4 weeks post-surgery for repairing my achilles tendon. I am not 100% sure that I am not experiencing age-related tendon weakness, but I pretty much did EVERYTHING wrong when I injured it, so I gotta take some blame.

That said, I feel more than a little nervous about re-injury or blowing some other tendon, so I am a bit on the hunt for a "supplement" that can help.

I also had read that Var had some collagen-repair capabilities, not that I had a prayer of finding legit Var at a UGL anywhere.
I recommend jumping on growth right mutha fucking now, lots of folks claim it cut their recovery time close to half the time

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 08:53:39 AM »
GH is incredible for recovering from surgery.  When i had my ACL reconstruction 5 years ago i ran 4iu of GH and was running sprints and squatting 225 for reps in 4 months.

My surgeon said i made the fastest recovery he had ever seen by a white man, go figure. lol

He even commented on how fast my quad muscle mass returned in my injured leg and asked me if i was on steroids.  The physical therapist had a fresh out of school PT and used me as an example for all of his teachings as i went through 12 weeks of aggressive therapy.

If you are going to spend money on anything for post-surgery repair, use GH.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »

ive never heard of hgh being shot into joints or tendons before is this a bro science thing or is it a new development?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 08:04:29 PM »
ive never heard of hgh being shot into joints or tendons before is this a bro science thing or is it a new development?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2574291

It's old wouldn't mind reading something newer if anyone has anything

johnthegreat687

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2013, 08:31:24 PM »
Deca, Primo, EQ, and Anavar are all good to help with healing of a damaged tendon. They all increase several biomakers of collagen syn (type III, II, I, procollagen markers).

HGH showed the most increase of collegen synthesis and is dose dependent. The more HGH you use, the more collegen synthesis you will have

HGH is by far the best, just like Overload stated with his comment and his experience

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 08:37:12 PM »
I was reading that deca, eq, and anavar could potentially help speed up The process of healing.. I really don't want to take hgh again.. Mayb ill just try to heal up naturally

Now there's an idea!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 09:13:11 PM »

Why don't you wanna take GH??

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2013, 06:32:08 AM »
Right now I can only get my hands on cheap shit and its not worth it..I started taking 250mgs of test and 150mgs of deca per week

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2013, 10:37:15 AM »
my experience with the many injuries ive had is to make sure you dont do anything at all that agitates it in the gym, and the things that dont aggravate it, take it easy, cut your poundages in half, dont go to failure and train like a complete girl until that area feels new again

masking it with gear or anti inflammatory's  will prolong the injury, thats my experience of it anyway