Author Topic: getbig's thoughts and opinions on this please  (Read 5347 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
getbig's thoughts and opinions on this please
« on: August 27, 2013, 06:35:12 PM »
Is it just me (it probably is) but i really find most people @ my workplace fucking annoying

eg #1   a guy who is 46 years old, always trying to be everyones friend, friendly to everyone, has the most fucking fake annoying loud laugh and uses this laugh to laugh @ ppl's statements when they are not funny.
tries constantly to let everyone know what is happening in his meaningless life, like anyone gives a flying fuck.
btw, he is a straight acting homosexual who thinks ppl dont know his partner is a man but i overheard him talking to his homosexual partner one day on the phone and he looked ashamed that i overheard him.

eg 2 a fat ugly 43 year old single woman, who very much like the man above talks too loudly, has a plasitc fakeannoying laugh, thinks she is everyones friend. she also thinks she's an " artist" and likes to update everyone on her fucking meaningless existence. what she did last night, how many glasses of wine she  drank , how she went to a bar to listen to a band blah blah blah - WHO FUCKING CARES?
constantly eating in the communal staffroom, no wonder shes'a fat pig and talks in the most annoying loud voice, where every thing she says sounds as if she is asking a question and uses that fucking moronic valley girl "like" expression all the time.
oh yeah, she also fucking SINGS, yes sings in between her mouthfuls of food- in the staff room so ohter ppl cant get some peace and quiet during their meal break

is it wrong that i just want to smash my fist into their fucking annoying faces??!!

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: getbig's thoughts and opinions on this please
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 06:36:36 PM »
PROB DOESNT help that i am runnign 500mg test weekly but i was feeling like this before starting the test  :P

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 06:43:29 PM »
 Sounds about right    just stay calm while you are on PED though     

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 06:45:00 PM »

What im gathering from this..... is that youre a flamboyant homosexual.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 06:45:13 PM »
Sounds like you have roid rage.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »
Is it just me (it probably is) but i really find most people @ my workplace fucking annoying

eg #1   a guy who is 46 years old, always trying to be everyones friend, friendly to everyone, has the most fucking fake annoying loud laugh and uses this laugh to laugh @ ppl's statements when they are not funny.
tries constantly to let everyone know what is happening in his meaningless life, like anyone gives a flying fuck.
btw, he is a straight acting homosexual who thinks ppl dont know his partner is a man but i overheard him talking to his homosexual partner one day on the phone and he looked ashamed that i overheard him.

eg 2 a fat ugly 43 year old single woman, who very much like the man above talks too loudly, has a plasitc fakeannoying laugh, thinks she is everyones friend. she also thinks she's an " artist" and likes to update everyone on her fucking meaningless existence. what she did last night, how many glasses of wine she  drank , how she went to a bar to listen to a band blah blah blah - WHO FUCKING CARES?
constantly eating in the communal staffroom, no wonder shes'a fat pig and talks in the most annoying loud voice, where every thing she says sounds as if she is asking a question and uses that fucking moronic valley girl "like" expression all the time.
oh yeah, she also fucking SINGS, yes sings in between her mouthfuls of food- in the staff room so ohter ppl cant get some peace and quiet during their meal break

is it wrong that i just want to smash my fist into their fucking annoying faces??!!

WHO FUCKING CARES?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 06:48:08 PM »

X1000

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 06:51:57 PM »
irony

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 06:55:23 PM »
But guys, he works with a guy whos nice to everyone. Jesus Christ I almost want to commit suicide myself, it sounds so horrible

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 06:55:28 PM »
i want to tell her to shut the fuck u;p with her annoying singing but i know that if i do she will report me to management for "bullying" and i cannot afford to lose my job

ive spoken to co workers about her and they agree shes a lonely, fat ugly attention whore

yeah,im a  blue collar worker, making peanuts  :(

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 06:56:18 PM »
But guys, he works with a guy whos nice to everyone. Jesus Christ I almost want to commit suicide myself, it sounds so horrible

but the thing is, its a fake nice- you can tell the homosexual is plastic from a mile away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
but the thing is, its a fake nice- you can tell the homosexual is plastic from a mile away
if a guy pretending to get along with his shitty ass coworkers is the worst thing you have to deal with, then youve got it pretty easy.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 07:05:43 PM »
if a guy pretending to get along with his shitty ass coworkers is the worst thing you have to deal with, then youve got it pretty easy.

do tell

i do my best to ignore these 2 ppl

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 07:07:55 PM »
Whatever you do, don't tell them how they annoy you in person.

Go to a message board and bitch like you got bumped from flag corp.

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 07:09:52 PM »
Dude I work in computers, you don't want to hear my co-worker horror stories. People who work on a high level with computers are usually people who can't work with other people.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »

Shock , are you saying  that Old-School-Fister is a whiny little girl ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 07:17:31 PM »

So you work in a place sitting in a cube and you are over 6'ft tall and a 5'ft tall dude comes over and says what the hell are doing, I say no response just a right elbow to the head then walk out.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 07:19:12 PM »
I did a job recently in an office where there was a loud talker who called everyone Buddy.  Something like 5x I heard this exchange.  "HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND BUDDY!"  And then I'd hear a woman say "Fine."  She didn't ask how his weekend was.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 07:19:18 PM »
LOL

if i did tell them i KNOW they would make a complaint against me to management for "bullying" so my hands are tied  >:(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 07:22:04 PM »

then leave?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »
Perhaps your particular brand of feminine product just isn't working and you have that "not so fresh feeling?"

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 08:56:23 PM »
then leave?

financial circumstances dictate that i stay  :(

the fat hag is really low class
after eating her left over pizza she sucks her and licks her fingers one by one- no BS

really classy lady

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
;D

thanks for the summary cuz I wasn't about to read all that shit!
follow the arrows

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2013, 10:26:58 PM »

you should have threesome, doesn't mater who is fucking who.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2013, 10:33:53 PM »
Dude I work in computers, you don't want to hear my co-worker horror stories. People who work on a high level with computers are usually people who can't work with other people.

My current work is different, everyone is super. But I used to work next to a guy who would ALWAYS try to show how much "smarter" he is. I always attempted to, well, befriend would be a big word but just stay cool with him and never attacked back when he attacked me. I stopped interacting with the guy unless I really had to but dude would interrupt me while I was speaking, raise his eyebrows and try to sound smart. I destroyed him professionally, not even close... So he would try to always show how much more he knows about this or that technology. Like anyone fucking cares.

IT is, in my short experience, win or loose, never inbetween. You either find yourself among amazing group of people or end up with miserable, negative, passive aggressive sad fucks.