Author Topic: Ted Arcidi in "The Family"  (Read 2290 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Ted Arcidi in "The Family"
« on: August 28, 2013, 01:05:15 PM »
As some (like Funk) know, Im good friends with Ted Arcidi. Also as some know, Teds an actor, had some good parts in "The Fighter" with Wahlberg, and "The Town" with Affleck.
Plus "Law and Order", "Nurse Jackie, etc.

I'm hoping this role, in the new De Niro movie, gives him more screen time, he really does a good job. (He filmed a ton, but you know how editing goes).

We're going to our usual food fest on MON (Rye and Hampton - Clams and Beach Pizza), a cool down to earth guy... Who happens to be a strength legend.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Ted Arcidi in "The Family"
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »
Very cool. Would be cool if he got more recognition.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 01:09:20 AM »
He did pretty good in TX (post WWF) as far as Wrestling goes. (And Stampede in Canada). Fritz put the strap on him for a while, and Percy (Paul Bearer) was his manager.
It just wasn't for him long term. He did have fun and has some good road stories. I always look FWD to when we go for lunch, the guy's hilarious.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 08:59:26 AM »
He did pretty good in TX (post WWF) as far as Wrestling goes. (And Stampede in Canada). Fritz put the strap on him for a while, and Percy (Paul Bearer) was his manager.
It just wasn't for him long term. He did have fun and has some good road stories. I always look FWD to when we go for lunch, the guy's hilarious.

Did/does he ever mention what, specifically, he disliked about it?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 06:47:12 AM »
He likes staying close to here (home) so I dont think it was the lifestyle he was into...