Author Topic: Concerned if u found NAMBLA literature in a friend's house?  (Read 9670 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Concerned if u found NAMBLA literature in a friend's house?
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2013, 10:44:20 PM »
members of the knights of malta are free from any man written law, can go in any bank and take out 500 thousand dollars and its replaced the next day, they carry many identities and free to do as they want, without criminal prosecution.

Paranoid schizophrenia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Paranoid schizophrenia

Classification and external resources

Paranoid schizophrenia, also called schizophrenia, paranoid type is a sub-type of schizophrenia as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, DSM-IV code 295.30.[1] It is the most common type of schizophrenia.[2][3] The clinical picture is dominated by relatively stable, often paranoid, delusions, usually accompanied by hallucinations, particularly of the auditory variety (hearing voices), and perceptual disturbances. Disturbances of affect, volition, and speech, and catatonic symptoms, are not prominent.

Paranoia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paranoia

Classification and external resources

Paranoia /ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/ (adjective: paranoid /ˈpærənɔɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.")

Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2013, 10:45:16 PM »
typical sheeple brainwashed answer

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2013, 10:50:43 PM »
typical sheeple brainwashed answer

actually, I spend my day working and earning money and worrying about reality. things that affect my day to day life... like working... and earning money.

not scouring google and youtube for 'secret society' gossip....

.. guess that makes me a 'sheeple'.

open another bag of Doritos.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2013, 10:53:50 PM »
thats not living.................. ..or reality............liste n to what you do...........work......t hink about money, watch tv, go to sleep........get up think about money......go to work, go home watch tv.......go to sleep.................do nt you see you are on the program, exactly what they want you to do, be on their program................. ..wow........reality huh.....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2013, 11:40:49 PM »
thats not living.................. ..or reality............liste n to what you do...........work......t hink about money, watch tv, go to sleep........get up think about money......go to work, go home watch tv.......go to sleep.................do nt you see you are on the program, exactly what they want you to do, be on their program................. ..wow........reality huh.....

I don't watch tv.

and who do I work for? moron. it's My money... My business.

maybe 'work' means something different to me than it does to you.

maybe 'not being on their program' means you be a welfare, broke ass bum... what does your car run on? orange peels? methane from your bottled farts?

how do you pay for food? polished rocks?

do you read by candle-light and power your computer with a bicycle-driven generator?

it's 2013 dude.. I live in a nice home, drive a nice car and a nice truck (both paid for and both comp/coll insured) and put my kids in a nice school and keep them in nice shoes. I eat good food and wear a couple nice watches. My kids get to enjoy their childhood and not feel sad or left out when their friends talk about their tuna fishing trips or trips to Disneyland or whatever.

these things cost money dude... that's reality. feel free to choose to live in a cave, but when you rant about how 'we're all doing it wrong'.. be prepared for us to call you a moron.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2013, 11:45:18 PM »
all material posessions you can lose all of it in a blink of an eye, what you value is materialistic shit, you work to pay 45% tax on your money earned, 10% sales tax on consumer goods, and a huge tax on fuel..........your working and having all that shit and getting taxed on your back working at 70%, you have lived and bought into their created illusion..........you dont own that house.........do you have an aloidal title, do you have the deed of the note and land.........dont pay your property tax see what happens, a swat team will come and take you and your house............smh.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2013, 11:49:24 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2013, 11:56:48 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2013, 12:01:15 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2013, 12:07:18 AM »
your house mortgage was made up out of thin air........with a click of a digital button stroke, with a fake agent, a fake loan, and a fake illusion you own your home.............its all a scam and evidently you think you own your home...........nobody in america owns their home or will ever own a home again..........do your research, you may think im a kook, but Im an awake, knowledgeable, strong man! And probably the first person to inform you that that nice house you live in isnt even yours, have any of your caring family members or friends gave you this information?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2013, 12:11:17 AM »

1:56 mark of video..........you dont own your own home...........slaves cant own land!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2013, 12:34:05 AM »
Now do you still think you own that home your living in?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2013, 01:09:06 AM »
all material posessions you can lose all of it in a blink of an eye, what you value is materialistic shit, you work to pay 45% tax on your money earned, 10% sales tax on consumer goods, and a huge tax on fuel..........your working and having all that shit and getting taxed on your back working at 70%, you have lived and bought into their created illusion..........you dont own that house.........do you have an aloidal title, do you have the deed of the note and land.........dont pay your property tax see what happens, a swat team will come and take you and your house............smh.

capital gains is 45%? huh... I must owe some back taxes.  ::)

you're delusional if you think the majority of my income is taxable anyways. you really are clueless.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:52 AM »
Why the f*ck did I even google it  :-X

In OP's case, I would call the police, seriously. Pedophilia is no joke.  :-X

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2013, 01:19:04 AM »
EsShitness still haven't commented on the schooling and owning I gave you on owning your home, the shit ain't yours fella, your house and ass is owned bro, the American dollar is worth 4 cents, all your material possessions and trips to Disneyland don't make or mean a fucking thing, and that school your kids go to is teaching them bullshit, all it is for is to separate your kids from you and brainwash them, the elites kid are well schooled froma young age on scholarship, medicine, military, government, finances, and religion....man I hate to see a person be so out of touch with reality, it's a shame you've been sold the dream and haven't woke up yet, do you have an aloidal title on your home and the land patent deed!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2013, 01:25:55 AM »
EsShitness still haven't commented on the schooling and owning I gave you on owning your home, the shit ain't yours fella, your house and ass is owned bro, the American dollar is worth 4 cents, all your material possessions and trips to Disneyland don't make or mean a fucking thing, and that school your kids go to is teaching them bullshit, all it is for is to separate your kids from you and brainwash them, the elites kid are well schooled froma young age on scholarship, medicine, military, government, finances, and religion....man I hate to see a person be so out of touch with reality, it's a shame you've been sold the dream and haven't woke up yet, do you have an aloidal title on your home and the land patent deed!

because I didn't think it was worth my time or effort to type out a reply.

what do you think makes the 'elite' different from you?

nevermind, you're not worth my time.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2013, 01:30:12 AM »
Like I said you don't own your home, you don't have aloidal title or patent on land deed, I'm not elite but I know all the schooling and college degree I have is all bullshit, every school in America is, look up the purpose of kindergarten and see what you find out, research the man who created it, it is a act to take your kids and separate them from the mom and dad and brainwash them and look to school officials as their superiors, I've gave u vital info and your still reeling trying to put it all together bc you can't reply or respond with anything that is viable because I've laid the truth out for you!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
c

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2013, 03:17:19 AM »
Like I said you don't own your home, you don't have aloidal title or patent on land deed, I'm not elite but I know all the schooling and college degree I have is all bullshit, every school in America is, look up the purpose of kindergarten and see what you find out, research the man who created it, it is a act to take your kids and separate them from the mom and dad and brainwash them and look to school officials as their superiors, I've gave u vital info and your still reeling trying to put it all together bc you can't reply or respond with anything that is viable because I've laid the truth out for you!

lol... delusional.

seriously, just hang yourself before the gov't boogey-men get you.

actually, no need to hang yourself.. just hold your breath next time you bend over to tie your shoes, you'll probably just have a stroke.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2013, 04:52:21 AM »
I'll never forget when these 2 POS / NAMBLA memebers ,killed Jeffrey Curley down the street from where I work in 98'
Still hoping these f'n Cvnts die in Jail.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2013, 05:18:10 AM »
Not gonna go into what NAMBLA is (google, it's unbelievable), but if u found a membership renewal packet at a buddy's place, would u accept an explanation that someone must be playing a prank on him and sending that stuff to him?   ???

Hahaha....I once bought VinceBasile.com and directed it to the NAMBLA site for putting up family pictures and being his usual pain.

But yes, I'd be concerned...they try to associate themselves with Gay and Lesbian groups but they were immediately shooed away.....a lot of them are beaten severely if they show up at rallies handing out their sick pamplets.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2013, 05:40:53 AM »
I remember watching a South Park episode on this. But I didn't know this organisation really existed. I am totally shocked!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
I hear they get treated the roughest in prison (child molesters) Jeffrey Dahmer did not last long.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2013, 10:00:35 AM »
Like EFitness solution... Don't see myself a police snitch, especially if like others are saying this sick group is technically legal. Like I said, his explanation was it was some sort of prank, but what sense does that make just sending it to him but telling no one else? Sick people in this world for sure...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2013, 10:24:47 AM »
  WITF is NAMLA?!

NAMBLA

North
American
Male
Bodybuilder
Luster
Association

NAMBLA

North
American
Mayor of
Bodybuilding
Legoland
Association

Quote from: Archer77 on November 02, 2012, 03:59:46 PM

The Gayor is the kind of guy with a distant father who realized pretty early that his son wasn't "normal". Dad went out of his way to ignore and avoid his son and probably drank heavily. I can only imagine the dissappointment on the day dad asked his son what he was building with his Legos only to be met with the reply, "I'm building a town filled with muscle men and I'm the mayor."  Many dreams were shattered that day

NAMBLA
North
American
Man
Boy
Love
Association

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
"