Author Topic: Concerned if u found NAMBLA literature in a friend's house?  (Read 9676 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Concerned if u found NAMBLA literature in a friend's house?
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2013, 10:37:54 AM »
Like EFitness solution... Don't see myself a police snitch, especially if like others are saying this sick group is technically legal. Like I said, his explanation was it was some sort of prank, but what sense does that make just sending it to him but telling no one else? Sick people in this world for sure...

If you know his first and last name, check and see if your state's Sex Offender Registry is searchable by the public. Many times, if a person is involved a group like that, they'll have offenses on file.  If he does, I'd atleast alert the neighbours.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2013, 10:45:02 AM »
Hahaha....I once bought VinceBasile.com and directed it to the NAMBLA site for putting up family pictures and being his usual pain.

But yes, I'd be concerned...they try to associate themselves with Gay and Lesbian groups but they were immediately shooed away.....a lot of them are beaten severely if they show up at rallies handing out their sick pamplets.
haha brutal

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2013, 10:51:19 AM »
Hahaha....I once bought VinceBasile.com and directed it to the NAMBLA site for putting up family pictures and being his usual pain.

But yes, I'd be concerned...they try to associate themselves with Gay and Lesbian groups but they were immediately shooed away.....a lot of them are beaten severely if they show up at rallies handing out their sick pamplets.

I remember that, Vince Basile was pretty quiet for a while after that.  :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2013, 11:18:21 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2013, 12:35:27 PM »
Not gonna go into what NAMBLA is (google, it's unbelievable), but if u found a membership renewal packet at a buddy's place, would u accept an explanation that someone must be playing a prank on him and sending that stuff to him?   ???

Guys play pranks on each other all the time.  That's not at all prank worthy.  Who would find humor in that?  Why is it a RENEWAL?  And why wasn't it in the garbage?  Nope.  Not buying it.

Now that you have that information, you sure that suddenly certain things make sense?  My HS history teacher turned out to be one of those.  I think it was discovered they were pre-high school age boys.  A couple of years after we moved, I saw a former neighbor on the news - arrested for molesting young boys.  My husband & I looked at each other and in unison said "well THAT explains A LOT!
:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2013, 12:38:58 PM »
Like EFitness solution... Don't see myself a police snitch, especially if like others are saying this sick group is technically legal. Like I said, his explanation was it was some sort of prank, but what sense does that make just sending it to him but telling no one else? Sick people in this world for sure...
if it was a prank, you don't leave that mess around so somebody can see it.
You don't even open it or look thru it...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:03 PM »
actaually, maybe u could apply for a membership and attend the meetings and wear a hidden camera.. one of those spy-cam pen things or something.. meet all the members, get phone numbers and addresses.

(make a video and tell your friends what you plan on doing beforehand, in case somebody finds out and they think you're a chomo as well.)

... and spread the word about all the members on your city's craigslist bulletin board and maybe take out an add in the local paper... even the free papers like the Pennysaver or something listing all the members and their contact info.

drop off flyers listing all the info you gather to their neighbors..

maybe you'll get lucky and meet a city councilman or somebody on the board of education and extort those motherfuckers.

it's a sexual preference. there's no 'treatment or rehab' for it. like me, I like short, curvy brunettes.. you can't send me to STOP class or some sex offender treatment and make me attracted to tall skinny blonds... hell, I can even marry a tall skinny blond, but given the opportunity, i'd still fuck a short, curvy brunette. same with a gay guy... they're always gonna be attracted to other dudes...... these pedophiles are ALWAYS gonna be attracted to children, and given the opportunity, they'll molest and fuck them. The only way to fix the problem is to send them to prison for life (rare, they'll get out in 10 in most cases, some will get 20-30yr sentences, but most will just be waiting for the day they can molest again.. and most will watch Nick Jr and the Disney channel in prison for those 10yrs)...... or 'get rid of them' and don't let them have the opportunity to fuck children..... if neither of those are an option, and you have a family (your kids, nieces, nephews, ect...), you gotta make it as uncomfortable as possible for that piece of shit to live and work in their city/neighborhood.... hence the flyers and PROOF of their desires to fuck the neighborhood children. Harrass the fuck outta them... but be carefull, it's a hate-crime if you get caught going too far.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2013, 01:04:20 PM »
I hear they get treated the roughest in prison (child molesters) Jeffrey Dahmer did not last long.

I've never understood why Dahmer was placed in the general population, and why there were no consequences for making that inexplicably bad decision. It doesn't make sense.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2013, 01:08:10 PM »
A lot of experimental agents used on prisonors...Maybe "they" released Jeffery Dahmer into general population as part of an experiment...The whole prison system is one big mind control operation...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2013, 01:12:11 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Surprised how approachable JR turned out to be. It's really is too bad these guys weren't better prepared, with real questions.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2013, 01:19:05 PM »
A lot of experimental agents used on prisonors...Maybe "they" released Jeffery Dahmer into general population as part of an experiment...The whole prison system is one big mind control operation...

The fact that he was placed at large is just so grossly inconsistent with the supposed goals at hand, it seems almost other-worldly that it wasn't challenged.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2013, 01:20:07 PM »
Surprised how approachable JR turned out to be. It's really is too bad these guys weren't better prepared, with real questions.

The look JR gives them is pretty intense imop...Takes some balls to fukc with the Rothschilds...That family has access to anything and everything ever made. Trained assassins are just a phone call away...Some normal human emotions were supposedly bred out of this family. They're basically robots.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2013, 01:20:54 PM »
Crazy when you see some entity that purports to be working toward some goal, yet the behaviors send an opposite signal.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2013, 01:25:09 PM »
Crazy when you see some entity that purports to be working toward some goal, yet the behaviors send an opposite signal.

This Rothschild dude couldn't just laugh it off because his ego wouldn't allow that to happen. They have a seek and destroy attitude. You could see that he wanted to say something but he wasn't going to do with with a camera in his face...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »
This Rothschild dude couldn't just laugh it off because his ego wouldn't allow that to happen. They have a seek and destroy attitude. You could see that he wanted to say something but he wasn't going to do with with a camera in his face...

At the first break in the video, you could see that he was posturing toward making some conclusive statement. I wish these guys had just stayed cool with him, and let him say what he felt he needed to say.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2013, 01:32:59 PM »
...and it should have only taken one of them to approach him. As soon as the second guy started in, JR became completely turned off by the thought that he was being ganged-up on.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2013, 01:38:03 PM »
This Rothschild here talks about many conspiracy's going on...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2013, 01:39:52 PM »
...by the way, it appears the camera(s) were hidden in the JRS video.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2013, 01:57:11 PM »
Snoman, who is the person speaking when the map's being shown?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2013, 02:10:13 PM »
I've never understood why Dahmer was placed in the general population, and why there were no consequences for making that inexplicably bad decision. It doesn't make sense.

I don't think he was in the general population.  I think he got whacked during a shower or something where he was isolated, but some other dude "escaped" his area and got Dahmer.  I think he got another guy too ~ some business guy who killed his wife and tried to blame it on thugs in a parking lot of a TGI Fridays.  I'd have to double check that tho.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2013, 02:22:40 PM »
I don't think he was in the general population.  I think he got whacked during a shower or something where he was isolated, but some other dude "escaped" his area and got Dahmer.  I think he got another guy too ~ some business guy who killed his wife and tried to blame it on thugs in a parking lot of a TGI Fridays.  I'd have to double check that tho.

Edit:
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/29/us/jeffrey-dahmer-multiple-killer-is-bludgeoned-to-death-in-prison.html

Okay, originally Dahmer was in isolation, but was just recently put into the general population at the time of killing.   I guess wife killer didn't die in that incident.  

In the second attempt on his life in less than five months, Dahmer was beaten to death soon after he and two other prisoners were taken at 7:50 a.m. to clean the bathrooms in a gymnasium at Columbia, a maximum-security facility about 40 miles north of Madison, according to Wisconsin Corrections Secretary Michael Sullivan.

Another inmate on the work detail, Jesse Anderson, also was beaten and was listed in critical condition Monday night at the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison. Anderson, like Dahmer, is a killer of some notoriety in Wisconsin. He was convicted of bludgeoning his wife in a Milwaukee parking lot in April 1992.

Anderson was found in the prisoners' shower room, also bleeding from head injuries.

Dahmer, who was 34, was pronounced dead at 9:11 a.m. at Divine Savior Hospital in Portage.

He had spent the first year of his 16 consecutive life sentences in isolation at Columbia, which holds about 600 prisoners. But he recently agreed to be placed in the general population and was assigned to a janitorial detail three weeks ago, according to Sullivan.

Gerald Boyle, who had served as Dahmer's defense attorney, said his client had sought the transfer to the prison's general population, and Ratcliff said Dahmer didn't think he was at risk from other inmates.

After the July attack, Dahmer said he thought he got along well with other prisoners, Ratcliff said. The man who tried to stab him, Dahmer told the minister, was a Cuban prisoner who hoped to win deportation back to Cuba by committing an outrageous act.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-11-29/news/9411290146_1_jeffrey-dahmer-jesse-anderson-lovers-quarrel/2
:

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »
I don't think he was in the general population.  I think he got whacked during a shower or something where he was isolated, but some other dude "escaped" his area and got Dahmer.  I think he got another guy too ~ some business guy who killed his wife and tried to blame it on thugs in a parking lot of a TGI Fridays.  I'd have to double check that tho.

He was on a 3 man cleaning crew that was in a locked off area. While he and the wife murder, Anderson were cleaning a bathroom, the killer snuck back to the abutting gym area and got a rod or pipe that he used to kill them. He was caught when the officer in charge saw the guy going back to his cell, claimed God told him to kill the pair. Dahmer was DOA, Anderson was in a coma, and died a few days later.

Dahmer had lobbied for more human interaction, so he was allowed to do small jobs in tiny groups away from most of the main population.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »
They were called Spartans in antiquity.  :-X

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »
To think that any prisoner, let alone Dahmer, would suddenly be given such command over his placement, is inconsistent with not only policy behavior, but it is absolutely inconsistent with every shred of common sense. To think that no one was fired, is too much.

And his representative should have looked Dahmer right in the eye, and asked him if he was being suicidal by entertaining such a thought.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2013, 04:01:47 PM »
To think that any prisoner, let alone Dahmer, would suddenly be given such command over his placement, is inconsistent with not only policy behavior, but it is absolutely inconsistent with every shred of common sense. To think that no one was fired, is too much.

And his representative should have looked Dahmer right in the eye, and asked him if he was being suicidal by entertaining such a thought.

He did say he wanted to die.

But Boyle and Ratcliff, who knew Dahmer as well as anyone could, also said he wanted to die.

"Dahmer had a death wish, and I know that he didn't have the gumption to do it himself, so I predicted that the day would come when he would be killed in prison," Boyle said during a Milwaukee news conference.

Ratcliff said Dahmer had asked him if he were sinning by continuing to live after he had killed so many others.

Although Wisconsin does not impose the death penalty, "he believed he should be put to death," said Ratcliff, who is minister at the Church of Christ in Madison.
: