Author Topic: If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would you want to live/party  (Read 11533 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...
l

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: I'm young so..
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:49:29 PM »
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...

Let me make something plain.  I don't like you sucking around, bothering getbiggers, flinstones.  I don't like your jerk-off name.  I don't like your jerk-off face.  I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. 

Do I make myself clear?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 12:22:26 AM »
You haven't seen a truly beautiful beach until you have been to North Qld in Aussie. 

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 12:23:48 AM »
booty you've clearly never been to rhyl or rhyl sun centre- its like jamaica but on the north wales riviera

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 12:24:11 AM »
I could be wrong, but I believe the most amazing beach in the world is located in Sarasota, FL.  :o

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 12:26:45 AM »
booty you've clearly never been to rhyl or rhyl sun centre- its like jamaica but on the north wales riviera
I think I might be a bit biased gee38.  I just know that we have spectacular beaches and quite different from other parts of the world. 

ukjeff

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 12:28:55 AM »

;D ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »
If you were about to turn 21 all over again, where would  you want to live/party? My job sucks, most of my friends are losers, my city has it's pluses but in all honesty there's hot women and beaches almost anywhere.

I really don't like this town because your either here going to  college  as a student, or your family is rich as fuck. Not a huge city guy...

My man if you don't like a town where by your own admission there's "hot women and beaches almost anywhere" you mite as well start making the noose now :D

ukjeff

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 12:43:19 AM »

I feel sorry for you, I really do.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:22 AM »
Follow your heart gain knowledge live for the goodness of what life you have always question things and look into them instead of at them, and always try to keep your mind heart and soul connected

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 01:23:40 AM »

maybe you should move to a town with a population of 452 where you can minimize your interaction with other humans and maximize your complete lack of social skills, and grow more and more bitter at the total lack of progress you make in life. wherever you go, be sure they have good internet, so you can still have contact with your perceived 'real friends' in msg boards.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 01:25:39 AM »
EsShitness what you gona do when u find out all I've told you is true

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 01:27:08 AM »
EsShitness what you gona do when u find out all I've told you is true

don't lose any sleep over what i'll do... because I sure won't lose any over any of ur nonsense.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 01:32:20 AM »
Your ass is reeling still up at wee hours not sleeping, research aloidal title and kindergarten then come back and tell me what u find out! Owned!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 01:37:32 AM »
research aloidal title

Property taxes too, complete bullshit  :-\

"In the United States, land is subject to eminent domain by federal, state and local government, and subject to the imposition of taxes by state and/or local governments, and there is thus no true allodial land. Some states within the US (notably, Nevada and Texas) have provisions for considering land allodial under state law and the term may be used in other circumstances."

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 01:50:48 AM »

Probably North Italy. One of the great former city states. Florence, Milan, Venice, etc.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 01:53:05 AM »
I like Mexico, if I could avoid the cartels.  Seems more like the United States was 40 years ago.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 01:54:28 AM »
I could be wrong, but I believe the most amazing beach in the world is located in Sarasota, FL.  :o

are not the biggest bi ches on this website?
and a few of them are female
c

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 01:56:28 AM »
are not the biggest bi ches on this website?
and a few of them are female

No comprende?

que?

???

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 02:11:35 AM »
Roger Bacon, and his buddy Hammond Egger...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 02:14:57 AM »
Roger Bacon, and his buddy Hammond Egger...

haha!!!   ;D ;D ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 02:22:17 AM »
No comprende? que????

Reading maketh a full man;
conference a ready man;
and writing an exact man.
& Bacon a fat man

your mate Francis

c

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 02:29:53 AM »

Reading maketh a full man;
conference a ready man;
and writing an exact man.
& Bacon a fat man

your mate Francis

I have a natural swagger.

your mate Kevin

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 03:20:16 AM »
Your ass is reeling still up at wee hours not sleeping, research aloidal title and kindergarten then come back and tell me what u find out! Owned!

lol @ 'wee hours'.

I don't go to bed till 4 and i sleep till 11 genius. i'm a lil busy returning emails and 'working' for my imaginary $ to pay for my imaginary property. ::)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 03:43:25 AM »
I will throw hands with anyone disagreeing with his statement.