Author Topic: Who do you hate?  (Read 12751 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: Who do you hate?
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2014, 05:55:47 PM »

New Jack and Dudley's have genuine heat between each other.

I never had a problem with Jack, but his 24/7 kayfabe got old real quick.

New Jack is not Kayfabe anywhere.  That dude is fucking legit a homicidal thug.  Remember he has 4 homicides before wrestling and one attempted murder IN THE RING when he stabbed that douchebag jobber he was working an indy match with.  Go watch the video, he fucking stabs the shit out of the guy in the ring.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »
New Jack is not Kayfabe anywhere.  That dude is fucking legit a homicidal thug.  Remember he has 4 homicides before wrestling and one attempted murder IN THE RING when he stabbed that douchebag jobber he was working an indy match with.  Go watch the video, he fucking stabs the shit out of the guy in the ring.

Oh, there's at least some kayfabe at work, friend. I picked him up in my car at a train station. We went shopping together hit a few stores and a restaurant before getting to the show. He was a COMPLETELY different guy when it was just the two of us. Then, at the first sign of a fan, he turns it on.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2014, 06:03:27 PM »
Random useless trivia: In 2004, Montague and Balls Mahoney drove the same kind of car right down to the color. In fact, I mistook his ride for mine in a dark parking lot after a show one night.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »
Random useless trivia: In 2004, Montague and Balls Mahoney drove the same kind of car right down to the color. In fact, I mistook his ride for mine in a dark parking lot after a show one night.

95 Ford Tempo's all look alike. 

;D

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2014, 07:43:57 AM »
- Bubba Ray
- Randy Orton
- Batista

Hogan and Triple H at times, all though I do go back and forth on this, given what they have contributed to the business. Hogan, as important as he was to the business, always seemed like he was a complete two-faced prick behind the scenes.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2014, 07:20:24 PM »
Vince Russo.  I know everyone hates him but he truly did destroy all that was great with wrestling EVERY single place he was hired.  He is a clueless douche nozzle who somehow got handed the book without ANY fucking experience other than his articles he wrote for WWE.  I tried watching Raw and made it 30 minutes before i just had to watch something else.  Trip and Steph are screwing the pooch hard lately.  How many times can we see Cena vs Orton?  Kayfabe commentaries has some great stuff and everyone they interview despises Vince Russo. 

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2014, 07:24:26 PM »
Vince Russo.  I know everyone hates him but he truly did destroy all that was great with wrestling EVERY single place he was hired.  He is a clueless douche nozzle who somehow got handed the book without ANY fucking experience other than his articles he wrote for WWE.  I tried watching Raw and made it 30 minutes before i just had to watch something else.  Trip and Steph are screwing the pooch hard lately.  How many times can we see Cena vs Orton?  Kayfabe commentaries has some great stuff and everyone they interview despises Vince Russo. 

I've never been a fan of non wrestling people booking wrestling. WWE is full of  "creative" guys like that. That's how good wrestlers end up with stupid gimmicks.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2014, 09:53:59 AM »
As of last Thursday I hate the TNA creative staff.

One thing after another annoyed me on the show.

First, in the Samoa Joe/ Abyss match, towards the end, Abyss goes under the ring and gets "Janice," a baseball bat with hundreds of nails sticking out of it. In response to this, referee Dave Hebner, tells Abyss to put it away. Of course, Abyss ignores the command and gets ready to hit Joe with Janice. At this point, Eric Young comes out from the back and makes the save via a missile drop kick. Only then does Hebner call for the bell.

So, apparently, outside interference is an auto DQ, but deadly weapons in the ring are OK.

Next, in a backstage clip, we get the return of Angelina Love, which was cool, as she was looking hot, not an ounce of fat on the girl. However, a little later, we get another backstage clip of Madison Rayne informing Velvet Sky of Love's return. Velvet had no idea.

So, the announcers knew Love was back, the home audience knew, the crowd knew, Madison Rayne knew. Everyone knew except her ex tag team partner and former "BFF."

Lastly, Samuel Shaw and his obsession with Christy Hemme. What year does TNA creative live in? In 2014, it is not remotely believable that a company would allow an employee to overtly stalk another female employee. Where is Dixie Carter or MVP? Authority figures are ubiquitous on wrestling shows, these days, but the one time they're actually needed, they're nowhere to be found.

Rant over.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2014, 11:06:30 AM »
I've never been a fan of non wrestling people booking wrestling. WWE is full of  "creative" guys like that. That's how good wrestlers end up with stupid gimmicks.

What did your Dad think when Turner put Jim Herd in charge of WCW?
To refresh everyone's memory, Herd was formerly CEO of Pizza Hut.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »
Big show

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2014, 11:38:15 AM »
As of last Thursday I hate the TNA creative staff.

One thing after another annoyed me on the show.

First, in the Samoa Joe/ Abyss match, towards the end, Abyss goes under the ring and gets "Janice," a baseball bat with hundreds of nails sticking out of it. In response to this, referee Dave Hebner, tells Abyss to put it away. Of course, Abyss ignores the command and gets ready to hit Joe with Janice. At this point, Eric Young comes out from the back and makes the save via a missile drop kick. Only then does Hebner call for the bell.

So, apparently, outside interference is an auto DQ, but deadly weapons in the ring are OK.

Next, in a backstage clip, we get the return of Angelina Love, which was cool, as she was looking hot, not an ounce of fat on the girl. However, a little later, we get another backstage clip of Madison Rayne informing Velvet Sky of Love's return. Velvet had no idea.

So, the announcers knew Love was back, the home audience knew, the crowd knew, Madison Rayne knew. Everyone knew except her ex tag team partner and former "BFF."

Lastly, Samuel Shaw and his obsession with Christy Hemme. What year does TNA creative live in? In 2014, it is not remotely believable that a company would allow an employee to overtly stalk another female employee. Where is Dixie Carter or MVP? Authority figures are ubiquitous on wrestling shows, these days, but the one time they're actually needed, they're nowhere to be found.

Rant over.

How long do you guys think before the Old Man buys TNA for pennies on the dollar?  Talk about a sinking ship.  All of Dixie's daddies money that he worked for she is pissing away on a sinking ship.  He dug it out of the ground she pisses it back into a hole in the ground called TNA.  that's my opinion on TNA. 

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2014, 11:45:13 AM »

What did your Dad think when Turner put Jim Herd in charge of WCW?
To refresh everyone's memory, Herd was formerly CEO of Pizza Hut.

I can't speak on that particular incident but I know he didn't like non wrestling guy like turner buying NWA.  He didn't like those types being smart to the business.  

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2014, 11:46:29 AM »
How long do you guys think before the Old Man buys TNA for pennies on the dollar?  Talk about a sinking ship.  All of Dixie's daddies money that he worked for she is pissing away on a sinking ship.  He dug it out of the ground she pisses it back into a hole in the ground called TNA.  that's my opinion on TNA. 

I don't think McMahon will ever buy TNA because it's not really any competition for WWE.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2014, 02:51:10 PM »
I don't think McMahon will ever buy TNA because it's not really any competition for WWE.

I could see him doing it to satisfy his own ego.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2014, 04:49:28 PM »

I agree .. I see the old man buying the video libary if the company goes bankrupt ..
similar to what he has done in the past...

Don't see the old man paying millions $$$

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2014, 04:51:36 PM »

A al camino

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2014, 06:55:38 PM »

A al camino

Nice. What year?

My first ride was a 1982 El Camino Royal Knight. Loved that car/pickup.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2014, 06:33:43 AM »

Panda actually builds power plants. Since it's a private company, they don't release financial information. So, it's hard to know the size of the company and whether TNA is a significant expense or nickel and dime stuff.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2014, 06:56:50 AM »
Panda actually builds power plants. Since it's a private company, they don't release financial information. So, it's hard to know the size of the company and whether TNA is a significant expense or nickel and dime stuff.

Wasn't Panda rumored to be considering purchasing WCW with Bischoff before Vince snagged it?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2014, 07:05:45 PM »

Wasn't Panda rumored to be considering purchasing WCW with Bischoff before Vince snagged it?
I think your right.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2014, 07:26:19 PM »
I think your right.

I just thought about that the other night.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2014, 05:13:51 PM »
TNA's latest PPV only sold 1500 seats. Not good.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2014, 05:20:23 PM »
TNA's latest PPV only sold 1500 seats. Not good.

::)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2014, 05:21:25 PM »
I wish my Dad was rich so that I could be a wildly successful failure!