Author Topic: Obama offers 2 new executive actions on gun control  (Read 1046 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama takes 2 new executive actions on gun control
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 07:59:00 AM »
"curbing the import of military surplus weapons and proposing to close a little-known loophole that lets felons and others circumvent background checks by registering guns to corporations."

I'm 100% fcking okay with a$$hole felons not being able to own guns by registering them to a freakin' corporation, aren't you?

Do you agree with this?  Or do you think people who murder and get out 20 years later should be able to buy guns?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 07:59:30 AM »
and you? the resident fly in the dungheap
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 08:00:43 AM »
and you? the resident fly in the dungheap

LOL - poor Baby Doc Barack cant anything passed so he has to act like a little tin pot 3rd world dictator w edicts

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 08:01:32 AM »
33, I'm also okay with FOREIGN GUN COMPANIES not being able to import MILITARY guns, thus hurting american gun companies like Glock and Kel-Tec.  

No, I really DO NOT want chinese military rifles flooding our streets - I don't want to hurt the US economy like that.

No offence man, but I think you're bitching about nothing here.  Do you want american felons armed with chinese military guns at the expense of US companies?  Sheesh!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 08:03:31 AM »
33/soulcrusher,

Do you really want a USA where felons can buy crates of Chinese military rifles?  I mean, really, what the fck man?   

yes, shit on obama when he does shitty things... but this?   You're mad about some stupid shit here, man. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 08:06:39 AM »
33/soulcrusher,

Do you really want a USA where felons can buy crates of Chinese military rifles?  I mean, really, what the fck man?   

yes, shit on obama when he does shitty things... but this?   You're mad about some stupid shit here, man. 

He should send the bill to the congress and try to get it passed.  He is not a fucking king or a monarch - no matter how much you desire it so. 

He is a little wannabe thug and Marxist piece of shit who is so failed at his job that all he can do is try to pass edicts and dictates cause no one else gives a fuck about him or anything he says any longer. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 08:10:25 AM »
He should send the bill to the congress and try to get it passed.  He is not a fucking king or a monarch - no matter how much you desire it so. 

He is a little wannabe thug and Marxist piece of shit who is so failed at his job that all he can do is try to pass edicts and dictates cause no one else gives a fuck about him or anything he says any longer. 

Repub house has promised to defeat only about 100% of everything obama wants lol.

And there is NO WAY they agree to ANYTHING with the words "GUN" in the subject line.  WE both know the bill woudn't pass.

And YES - if there are fcking felons buying crates of rifles under "Asshole, Inc" because that's legal, and congress woudln't stop it, then YES I want obama to do an exec order on this one.  And anyone who opposes it - well, you support felons having guns on your block.  You deserve to run into an ex-con with a chinese AK, yes, because obama couldn't get the bill thru congress.  Really dude?  lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 08:13:36 AM »
Repub house has promised to defeat only about 100% of everything obama wants lol.

And there is NO WAY they agree to ANYTHING with the words "GUN" in the subject line.  WE both know the bill woudn't pass.

And YES - if there are fcking felons buying crates of rifles under "Asshole, Inc" because that's legal, and congress woudln't stop it, then YES I want obama to do an exec order on this one.  And anyone who opposes it - well, you support felons having guns on your block.  You deserve to run into an ex-con with a chinese AK, yes, because obama couldn't get the bill thru congress.  Really dude?  lol

How many felons use assault weapons in crimes?  answer 1-2% at most.   How many ghetto gangsters and thugs like in Chicago use illegal handguns and are recidivist criminals that O-Twink never says a word on?  The majority of the crime.

See  - this is O-Twinks M.O. never address the problem - only try to usurp more power and authority to advance his communist agenda

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 08:31:19 AM »

How many felons use assault weapons in crimes?  answer 1-2% at most.

please allow me to facefvck your argument THREE TIMES.

1) even if only 1%, if that 1% happens to be you on the way to get your morning paper, it's too many.

2) it's either/or... obama stopped felons from getting guns as corps AND he stopped chinese from flooding streets with AKs.

3) You're arguing against common sense here, dude.  You're no longer mad about the legislation itself- you agree with them actually - you are now just mad that he isn't following the legislative process.

I love gun control debates, but your new debate about why obama didn't take a common sense bill (which would meet certain demise in Repub House) is boring to me.  We bash O-twink and ghetto this, thug that.  You're mad at the system, you're mad at things that have nothing to do with these 2 pieces of common sense legislation.

it's your thread.  take it an any new direction that you'd like.  So for the record, do you support felons trying to get guns posing as corporations?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 08:33:48 AM »
Its not legislation - its an edict from the Dear Leader

And yes - we are supposed to have checks and balances and law making process and oversite - not a monarch and dictator - as much as Obama voters like yourself wish it to be so

please allow me to facefvck your argument THREE TIMES.

1) even if only 1%, if that 1% happens to be you on the way to get your morning paper, it's too many.

2) it's either/or... obama stopped felons from getting guns as corps AND he stopped chinese from flooding streets with AKs.

3) You're arguing against common sense here, dude.  You're no longer mad about the legislation itself- you agree with them actually - you are now just mad that he isn't following the legislative process.

I love gun control debates, but your new debate about why obama didn't take a common sense bill (which would meet certain demise in Repub House) is boring to me.  We bash O-twink and ghetto this, thug that.  You're mad at the system, you're mad at things that have nothing to do with these 2 pieces of common sense legislation.

it's your thread.  take it an any new direction that you'd like.  So for the record, do you support felons trying to get guns posing as corporations?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 08:38:54 AM »
Law one hurts collectors.....the average douchbag is not willing to undergo the process that this takes. Law 2..how many thugs incorporate...gimme a break.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »
Glock is not an american gun company. Its austrian.
And the part about making it harder for FELONS to get guns, that's fine no problems there..if its what they say it is.

And the part about importing surplus 'military' rifles is prob just a lot of BS. I'm thinking all this will do is drive up the cost of ak type clones.which is nothing more than a pain in the ass for regular gun owners. These aren't actual 'military weapons' they are watered down, semi auto knock offs. I thought you would know that.

And what 333 said is correct; if this were really about 'gun crime', the first thing they would go after is handguns, since they are used in the vast majority of crimes involving guns. The fact that they are going after cheap watered down surplus ak clone type guns which are used in .09% of gun related crimes means that this is simply about the gun control/control agenda and has absolutely NOTHING to due with 'safety' or combating crime whatsoever.
This is a fact.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 08:40:55 AM »
Law one hurts collectors.....the average douchbag is not willing to undergo the process that this takes. Law 2..how many thugs incorporate...gimme a break.

yeah, but if ONE thug incorporates, and buys 10,000 guns, then yeah, it's a problem.

And to be honest, if ONE thug buys ONE gun and he caps my ass while I'm out buying a bag of kitty litter, then yeah, it's a bad thing.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 08:42:11 AM »
Glock is not an american gun company. Its austrian.

I thought my glock was made in smyrna, Georgia?  it's not military anyway, so I dont know how it'd be affected. 

but i see your point - and i appreciate the fact you have actual examples and not "oh, well, o-twink ghetto this and that".  good argument dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 08:45:36 AM »
yeah, but if ONE thug incorporates, and buys 10,000 guns, then yeah, it's a problem.

And to be honest, if ONE thug buys ONE gun and he caps my ass while I'm out buying a bag of kitty litter, then yeah, it's a bad thing.  

::)  ::)

So again - ignore the obvious problem and focus on a hypothetical not likely to happen or does not frequently happen all so O-Twink can look like he is doing something right? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 08:49:31 AM »
I thought my glock was made in smyrna, Georgia?  it's not military anyway, so I dont know how it'd be affected. 

but i see your point - and i appreciate the fact you have actual examples and not "oh, well, o-twink ghetto this and that".  good argument dude.
Glocks american hq and factory is in smyrna, GA but they are an austrian company and their main corporate hq is in austria.

And yea this gun control scheme has the most bullshit and deliberate misinformation I've ever seen since 911. It is pure propaganda aimed at those who don't know anything about firearms. As someone who was so good at looking into evidence for yourself with the 911 stuff, actually look into the real facts and data, and historical precedents, with this gun control scheme. I think you will be very surprised. There is 911- level government bs going on right now and its scary

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 08:50:18 AM »
::)  ::)

So again - ignore the obvious problem and focus on a hypothetical not likely to happen or does not frequently happen all so O-Twink can look like he is doing something right?  

exec orders exist so that presidents can fix problems when other means/avenues are not available.

You agree that felons should not be able to get guns using "asshole, Inc", so you agree their ability to currently do so, is a problem.  however small, it's a problem if that's your ass walking Sparky at 7:15 AM when thug decides to register and get strapped.

Now, you can probably admit the Repubs house would 100% bounce ANY bill from obama support with "guns" written on, no matter what.  And when "balance" refuses to play along with "checks", well, that system goes out the window.

I guess it's just weird to me that you're so offended by him circumventing a system you celebrated turning into gridlock.  It's like jackhammering a street, and laughing, then protesting when people drive thru the grass.  WTF?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 09:09:51 AM »
I used to give 333 tons of shit on here but I now have to admit he was right after all on most of it. And he is right here too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 09:14:36 AM »
I used to give 333 tons of shit on here but I now have to admit he was right after all on most of it. And he is right here too

No problem bud -  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 09:18:15 AM »
LOL - poor Baby Doc Barack cant anything passed so he has to act like a little tin pot 3rd world dictator w edicts

You mean like every other POTUS starting with George Washington ?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Re: Obama offers 2 new executive actions on gun control
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 10:22:53 AM »
So gangs and urban black thugs don't cause crime. WW2 era rifles do ::)

Way to 'fight crime' and 'make us safer' you fucking peice of shit ::)

Oh and still waiting for a statement on 2 of your sons beating the white 88yr old Ww2 vet to death like you did for that wholesome trayvon guy >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 10:27:03 AM »
So gangs and urban black thugs don't cause crime. WW2 era rifles do ::)

Way to 'fight crime' and 'make us safer' you fucking peice of shit ::)

Oh and still waiting for a statement on 2 of your sons beating the white 88yr old Ww2 vet to death like you did for that wholesome trayvon guy >:(

Anything to avoid discussing the real problem.  Would any of these measures curbed Newtown or the weekly carnage in Chicago? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »
Nothing. And they will admit that. This is just a 'fuck you' to gun owners and nothing more

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »
Its not legislation - its an edict from the Dear Leader

And yes - we are supposed to have checks and balances and law making process and oversite - not a monarch and dictator - as much as Obama voters like yourself wish it to be so

If the USA doesnt want presidential directives then perhaps it should ajust the presidency to figure head status and not bother with the circus every 4 years.
It realy doesnt matter what the current president does the ex-telephone number  can not see or think beyond his own engaged tone 
c