Author Topic: Her parents must be so proud - Mudshark caught in Home Depot Shed  (Read 8583 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Her parents must be so proud - Mudshark caught in Home Depot Shed
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 08:45:30 AM »
at least is wasn't in florida.  even at 8:40 in the AM (Who the heck wants sex that early lol), it's 95 degrees in those sheds that early.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 11:32:37 AM »
Put her to the sword

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 11:37:06 AM »
She's just following the Hierarchy's orders which were programmed in her head watching MTV all those years...

claymore

• Getbig IV

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 11:41:04 AM »
She's just following the Hierarchy's orders which were programmed in her head watching MTV all those years...

Get your head outta your ass.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 11:44:37 AM »

You honestly don't think the media has been pushing cross breeding in America for decades now? WTF

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 11:47:20 AM »
You honestly don't think the media has been pushing cross breeding in America for decades now? WTF

Everything is a plot with you guys.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 12:30:18 PM »
I just got off the phone with her parents. They are not proud.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 12:36:42 PM »

Its true. They have been pushing 'multiculturalism' and 'diversity' as hard as they can in schools and the media for at least a generation now. It is supposed to be this great amazing thing but as with everything else that goes against the natural way of things, it has mostly only caused problems.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 12:43:03 PM »
Its true. They have been pushing 'multiculturalism' and 'diversity' as hard as they can in schools and the media for at least a generation now. It is supposed to be this great amazing thing but as with everything else that goes against the natural way of things, it has mostly only caused problems.

"It" has not caused problems. People that are against it has caused problems. Keep it real. And yes, I agree if my people would stick to my people, and you yours. Things would be alot better off in the long run for all parties. I'm not saying segregation but just a non-verbal agreement for everyone to stick to their own bitches and everything well be just fine...(that will never happen BTW, just too much sexual allure)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 12:44:36 PM »

100% true

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 12:55:13 PM »
"It" has not caused problems. People that are against it has caused problems. Keep it real. And yes, I agree if my people would stick to my people, and you yours. Things would be alot better off in the long run for all parties. I'm not saying segregation but just a non-verbal agreement for everyone to stick to their own bitches and everything well be just fine...(that will never happen BTW, just too much sexual allure)
Are you saying the Croatch needs to stick with flat ass women for life?
N

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:44 PM »
Are you saying the Croatch needs to stick with flat ass women for life?

No, how can I? I was married to a German for 12 years. And all 6 of my nephews and nieces are bi-racial. People are entitled to be with who they want. I'm talking ideally. 42% of black women have never been married. To me, this is a problem. Which means. black men, stay out of jail, other mens asses and away from white women. Problem solved. Black women, stay away from planned parent hoods, losers, welfare.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:16 PM »

You're out of your mind, Uncle Wiggs.  Nothing will stand between me and an AfroAmerican bitch like Persia White.  >:(

Sexy Tats  :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 01:04:10 PM »
No, how can I? I was married to a German for 12 years. And all 6 of my nephews and nieces are bi-racial. People are entitled to be with who they want. I'm talking ideally. 42% of black women have never been married. To me, this is a problem. Which means. black men, stay out of jail, other mens asses and away from white women. Problem solved. Black women, stay away from planned parent hoods, losers, welfare.

I love how they call it "planned parenthood" when they are not planning for parenthood but for an abortion and usually they are there cause something unplanned happened in the first place.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 01:05:26 PM »
You're out of your mind, Uncle Wiggs.  Nothing will stand between me and an AfroAmerican bitch like Persia White.  >:(

Sexy Tats  :P

Blacks (A.A.), Latinos and Native Americans = all the same. 12 Tribes Israel. You have nothing to worry about.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:50 PM »
I love how they call it "planned parenthood" when they are not planning for parenthood but for an abortion and usually they are there cause something unplanned happened in the first place.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah, it's a fucking joke. But lol on the name though. You're right. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 01:27:16 PM »
Wonder what size her clit is?

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 01:38:21 PM »
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/duo-busted-for-home-depot-shed-sex-587314#.Uh9n3iRP2tw.facebook

:D

Two people are having sex what is the big fucking deal, you are the typical stuck up american prude that thinks sex is dirty i bet you only fuck in the missionary position.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 01:42:21 PM »
Two people are having sex what is the big fucking deal, you are the typical stuck up american prude that thinks sex is dirty i bet you only fuck in the missionary position.

Then let them have sex in your shed since you're such a free thinker.  Is his ass too broke to take her to a hotel?  Maybe his mama (who he "stay" with) don't allow no fornicatin' in her crib, yo.
~

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 01:43:40 PM »
It's one sided though, like most things involving black people.  Black men obviously go into a sexual mania over women of all races, but they don't offer up females that anyone else is interested in, in return.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 01:52:40 PM »
Each with/to his own kind....not just racially but ethnically as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 02:00:18 PM »
I had sex in gas station with a woman once in the ladies restroom. I am white she was white it worked out well.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 02:02:25 PM »
A black friend of mine once got busy in a mother f***in' bathroom, despite his goofy glasses and pickle-shaped nose. 
~