Author Topic: UFC fighters (Not bs keyboard warriors) on how Tyson would do in UFC  (Read 7093 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
These guys actually have the right to an opinion on this more than most of you badasses behind your keyboards!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Mike was a beast         he would still be scary to fight         very dangerous human being

ukjeff

If he caught someone early then he might win, if he got taken down, it would be all over for him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Standing? A prime Tyson would overwhelm any UFC fighter. If he got taken down it would be over within 2 minutes.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 well I am a BB in Judo and BJJ       and he would still be a night mare to deal with

he was strong, fast, on ped, etc.       not an easy fight for any one

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
well I am a BB in Judo and BJJ       and he would still be a night mare to deal with

he was strong, fast, on ped, etc.       not an easy fight for any one
All you would have to do is tackle him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
prime ronnie could pummel current mike

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 mirko was never any good at wrestling       but he was able to brutally beat olympic wrestlers in nhb and mma

not always so easy to take down a strong, fast, athletic, on ped, etc., person down

if mirko could do that, so could mike

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Too many variables

Are we talking time-machining Tyson from his prime-days and now placing him here, sending him in the UFC from the getgo without any MMA-training?

Are we talking a Tyson that was born in the 90s, and are now in his 20s?

Are we talking about current old Tyson?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
a 19/20 year old mike Tyson?

you don't think mike grew up street fighting?

anyone dumb enough to come that close to him to attempt to take him down with his SPEED and strength at at at that age would get KTFO.

not even a consideration.
b

no one

• Getbig V
actually hold on I'll find out mikes answer.
b

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Didn't watch or listen. Wondering how a boxer would do in UFC is like wondering how a soccer player would do in the NFL. Stupid comparison. They are not the same sport. Now, how would any UFC fighter do in the boxing ring against a prime Tyson?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I would just set sidestep as he come bum-rush style, trip him up and get behind him and just ram him into the floor and saying "get down mother fucker"  as I would repeatedly smash his head into the floor. If only it was allowed in mma.

No, actually I would do it anyway, if he wanted to fight me.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
It's amazing to look back 20 years later and realize what an animal that dude was. Literally dropping fools in seconds. Guy could've been the greatest, just couldn't keep his head together.

no one

• Getbig V
It's amazing to look back 20 years later and realize what an animal that dude was. Literally dropping fools in seconds. Guy could've been the greatest, just couldn't keep his head together.

he could have been 'that one' who comes into a sport once in a life time, like jordan Gretzky etc. so dominant there could never be a near successor or valid comparison.
b

no one

• Getbig V
take it for what it's worth. it's a legit txt. if you guys want to call bullshit up to you.

'yes he says he would get fucked up. he says he would get fucked up on a take down. he says however in his prime if someone (heavyweight and about 5'11- 6'0+) tried taking him down on their fastest day an uppercut would put them in a permanent coma with no gloves. gloves in boxing are so fucking heavy and big and yet people have died in the ring and get knocked the fuck out daily. he did however say that had he went and studied with Gracie's for 2 years to defend he would force standup game never go for submission and at worst case scenario force a boring fight until someone was dumb enough to get close enough to get punched. Lenox would have had an unstoppable jab but couldn't move around a ring, same for all heavyweights but mike. never has the sport outside of Floyd been that conditioner..Floyd doesn't have power and mikes was frightening'

cheers
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
take it for what it's worth. it's a legit txt. if you guys want to call bullshit up to you.

'yes he says he would get fucked up. he says he would get fucked up on a take down. he says however in his prime if someone (heavyweight and about 5'11- 6'0+) tried taking him down on their fastest day an uppercut would put them in a permanent coma with no gloves. gloves in boxing are so fucking heavy and big and yet people have died in the ring and get knocked the fuck out daily. he did however say that had he went and studied with Gracie's for 2 years to defend he would force standup game never go for submission and at worst case scenario force a boring fight until someone was dumb enough to get close enough to get punched. Lenox would have had an unstoppable jab but couldn't move around a ring, same for all heavyweights but mike. never has the sport outside of Floyd been that conditioner..Floyd doesn't have power and mikes was frightening'

cheers
He would have been a nightmare if he had the Ice Man's take down defense. The next question would have been the gas tank. Also defense against heavy leg kicks.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
er whos that text from

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Didn't watch or listen. Wondering how a boxer would do in UFC is like wondering how a soccer player would do in the NFL. Stupid comparison. They are not the same sport. Now, how would any UFC fighter do in the boxing ring against a prime Tyson?

These are real life UFC fighters, not people that live fantasy lives of training with Manny Steward and James Toney

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  exactly... chuck and mirko would sprawl and brawl      very hard to beat them in their primes

mike would be hard to beat too

no one

• Getbig V
er whos that text from

uh, some random guy ive never met who read my mind and txtd me anonymously.
b

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

che

• Getbig V
The next question would have been the gas tank.

::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
if he could learn td defence with his hand speed and punching power he would kill these guys , with the 4oz gloves no one could trade with him

he would make anderson silva his anal bitch,