Author Topic: BREAKING: OBAMA SIGNS TWO NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS ON GUN CONTROL  (Read 6232 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: BREAKING: OBAMA SIGNS TWO NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS ON GUN CONTROL
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 05:23:42 PM »
Actually, the reimport ban is because the elites are concerned about military grade weapons currently being used by our armed services overseas coming back.  This is about disgruntled and trained veterans putting up resistance.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 05:26:24 PM »
Actually, the reimport ban is because the elites are concerned about military grade weapons currently being used by our armed services overseas coming back.  This is about disgruntled and trained veterans putting up resistance.

Why would a vet hump a heavy-ass Garand when he can go buy a nice AR for $700?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 05:37:04 PM »
The receiver on the Garand is the most expensive, most desired part. 922r makes sense for an AK because stamped receivers are like a $15 part.

I have a '42 H&R Garand that I got from the CMP in 2001 for like $400 and the receiver today could be sold for more than that.

I know, I just feel bad that they'll most likely be scrapped. I'd like to at least see a bit of them saved, even if just a stock, etc....

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 05:48:39 PM »
They remove one piece, call it an inoperable, historic display gun and sell the piece you need to make it work for $5.
I find it hard to believe they would be concerned about guns from WWII or earlier though. I mean when was the last time Jamiqua did a drive by with an M1?

I'm not a gun enthusiast so I don't know. As long as a WWII or any gun thatis considered military can be refuribished to working condition it probably falls under the new law or whatever amendment to another law.

LOL, Jamiqua.

I don't know though the executive order number isn't even published yet. They define everything though. It's stautory drafting so like contract drafting if anything is questionable - someone f'ed up in the drafting process.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 06:27:30 PM »
he needs to be impeached immediately, nixon did only 2 of the many 45 things he has done and was impeached, people dont believe how brainwashed the majority of americans are, they care more about the opening nfl football game, than knowing they may die and be forced under martial law, and their kids taken from them!

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 06:46:18 PM »
Most gun owners would rather die than give up their arms, the government will never get gun "control".

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 06:50:39 PM »
A step in the right direction:

MISSOURI attempting to NULLIFY FED. GUN LAWS
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/29/missouri-poised-to-enact-bill-to-nullify-federal-gun-control-laws/#ixzz2dO3cie00

Is it true Texas has already accomplished this?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2013, 09:53:44 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2013, 05:04:56 PM »
Liberals love the democratic process until they find out that they don't have the votes to pass their bills.  Than it's like "Fuck the democratic process, bring on the executive orders". 

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2013, 06:41:55 PM »
More bullshit fluff from Obama which will NOT do anything to curb gun violence.

It`s never been about curbing "gun violence"...